BY JAMIESON

This chewable Vitamin C supplement promotes healthy capillaries gums and teeth and treats anemia especially iron-deficiency anemia by increasing the absorption of iron from the intestines. Vitamin C also helps heal wounds and broken bones and plays a role in the formation of collagen in connective tissue and contributes to hemoglobin and red-blood-cell production in bone marrow. By boosting the immune system Vitamin C also prevents many types of viral and bacterial infections and is recommended for treatment of the common cold. This formula contains lemon bioflavonoids that work synergistically with Vitamin C to maintain the structural health and fluid permeability of capillaries. Bioflavonoids are also potent antioxidants that protect cells from free-radical damage. Available in Orange Citrus Tropical and Wild Blueberry see more...

Amna P.
Burnaby, BC
I used these vitamins a couple of times now. They are good to have around during cold/flu season, since vitamin C helps the organism fight those. I actually like the taste, and consider these easy to use - I keep them on the kitchen counter, and just pop one into my mouth on the go when I notice the package. They are quite sour, but I enjoy that taste..
Shantelle G.
These are delicious and is a nice way to take your vitamins! Sometimes it feels like a snack to have that sweet taste!
I really like this taste.
So I can take this as a snack lol
Usually I take this vitamins four pills per day
Komal N.
Toronto, Ontario
I don't really like the taste of these, but are very effective I take these everyday with my iron pills.
ella l.
It’s ops tastes good not too expensive I hope they’re a all the vitamins in there not many calories
Carolyn W.
Kitchener
The 3 flavours are all great. They're no super chalky and it makes it easy to remember to take them because they taste good. They have helped me prevent colds and help keep my skin looking healthy.