BY JAMIESON

Jamieson Stressease supports a healthy nervous system and increases energy to help the body cope with stress. It helps maintain the health of the immune system and prevents nutrient depletion during periods of stress. This proprietary formula has been created using a combination of the water-soluble B Vitamins which work synergistically to enhance energy production and alleviate the effects of stress on the body. It also contains Vitamin B3 in the form of niacinamide to prevent flushing of the skin that often occurs when the niacin form of this Vitamin B is used. see more...

Review (1)
Viola C.
This is a great winter time vitamin. For those times when co-workers are getting sick. I feel this helps my immune system for when I’m stressed. Very affordable and I will always have a bottle kicking around. My husband uses these too when stress is getting high. Helps him prevent cold sores.