Jamieson Probiotic 30 Billion Active Cells

by Jamieson

Dietary Supplement. Helps Support Your Digestion & Regularity*. Probiotics Help Maintain Digestive Health While Supporting the Body s Natural Defenses & Regularity*. Supports Intestinal & Digestive Health*. Supports a Healthy Digestive System*. Guaranteed till Exportation. 8 Unique Strains. What s the Jamieson Difference? Contains 30 billion active cells in eight unique strains of probiotics.  Pharmaceutically tested to guarantee full potency and absolute clinical purity.*  Easy-to-swallow veggie capsules.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jamieson Probiotic 30 Billion Active Cells!
How would you rate this product?
Angela G.
Windber, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a good product it does what it's used for it helped me with my digestion and worked real good but this brand is costly I would still recommend this product
Johanna C.
Cloyne, On
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Liking these probiotics. Not too strong to go right through you and make you crazy gassy..I take one daily and even have my hubby taking them...happy guts all around!
Bri J.
Ottawa, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product of probiotics by Jamieson is great. Ever since I started using it, I've noticed a huge difference in my body. I feel better when I take them. A basic, down to earth vitamin that does exactly what it's supposed to do. Worth the money!
Alyssa C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It think that these Jamieson Probiotic capsules are just fine. The capsules aren't too big, and they're easy to swallow. I think that they work. It's kind of hard to say with a product like this. But, it's a brand that I trust and I know probiotics are good for me, so I'm gonna take'em and figure they're helping.

Looking for your answer?