Jamieson Melatonin Caplets uploaded by Stacey B.

BY JAMIESON

Nearly one-quarter of all Canadians suffer from insomnia. Whether sleep disturbances are caused by mild anxiety or travel they can quickly take a toll on the healthiest person. Jamiesons all-natural maximum-strength Melatonin 10 mg Timed Release Dual Action formula will help restore your natural sleep pattern and reset your sleep-wake cycle. Our innovative caplet takes effect in two stages. The first layer dissolves quickly to help you fall asleep fast while the second layer slowly releases additional melatonin to ensure a full night of restful sleep. Made without animal products this pharmaceutical-grade formula is also free of artificial colours artificial flavours and preservatives. Enjoy the sleep you deserve with the finest melatonin available. see more...

Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
Edmonton , AB
This sleep aid helps me fall asleep fast and stay a sleep. The dual action parts makes sure I don't wake up in the middle of the night because the pill wore off. I love this product so much, I use it every night.
Chelsey H.
Chelsey H.
Upper Kent, NB
I used to use sleep aid but didn't like the way they made me feel the next day but I couldn't sleep without them so I seen this while at the pharmacy and decided to try them and I have never slept better wake up feeling rested I definitely tell anyone have a hard time to sleep to try them
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Kincardine , ON
I have never been a good sleeper. Recently I have been dealing with my anxiety and deep depression so I have been blessed with insomnia. I have started to use this and it has help significantly. You don't get that drug feeling but a peaceful sleep. My doctor recommended it as well.