Jamieson Echinacea Purpurea High Potency 1200 mg uploaded by Tammy L.

BY JAMIESON

High-Potency Echinacea provides enhanced nutritional support for a healthy immune system as well as antibiotic and anti-fungal action. It prevents and relieves symptoms of the cold and flu as well as limits the duration and severity of sore throats and eye and ear infections. High-Potency Echinacea also helps reduce the symptoms of some allergies and promotes the healing of skin wounds and inflammatory conditions such as canker sores cuts scrapes boils abscesses and eczema. see more...

Tammy L.
Elk Point, AB
This is the only medicine I trust when it comes to me or my family getting a cold. If you take it at the first sign of a sore throat or feeling run down, you will not get a cold. It is 100% effective and I highly recommend it.
Florence J.
I just bought this last weekend and I have to say, why didn’t I use this sooner! I had a runny nose and my mother suggested I try this stuff. Half an hour into popping my first pill, I instantly felt so much better! I’ve been telling my other friends about this now and they’ve been thanking me in return
Courtney M.
Tilley, NB
Great to keep the flu away! A good add to your diet for overal health! I recommend to everyone to have on hand all the time
Kristina P.
A must have for inconsistent Canadian weather! It is purchased every few months and I ensure it is on sale