HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionJamieson
Chewable Vitamin D 1,000 IU, Chocolate, 100 Tablets

Jamieson Chewable Vitamin D 1,000 IU, Chocolate, 100 Tablets

by Jamieson

Vitamin D is an essential nutrient for optimal health and vitality. It helps your body use vital minerals like calcium and phosphorous which are important for the growth and maintenance of strong bones and teeth. Vitamin D also supports immune health in times of stress and recent studies suggest that it helps prevent major diseases - the reason why health organizations now encourage all Canadians to take 1000 IU of Vitamin D each day. This essential nutrient occurs in two major forms. Vitamin D2 ergocalciferol comes from fungal and plant sources. Premium Vitamin D3 cholecalciferolwhich is more natural and beneficial is produced when skin is exposed to sunlight. Very few foods naturally contain Vitamin D while heavy clothing cloudy weather and sun avoidance can all inhibit the production of Vitamin D in the body. As a result most people experience insufficient levels of Vitamin D for optimal health. Jamiesons delicious Vitamin D 1000 IU - Chocolate Chewable contains the recommended daily intake of Vitamin D3 in its premium form and derived from the finest lanolin found on the sun-drenched slopes of New Zealand.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jamieson Chewable Vitamin D 1,000 IU, Chocolate, 100 Tablets!
How would you rate this product?
Joy S.
Pasadena
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Right now everyone needs vit. D, we are in the house, well most of us, with no sun, sun provides, the vit. D we need, with the first covid I was in the house every day, went to the doctor, she put me on a vit. D pill, so see we need sun.
Nathalie G.
Bragg Creek, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Jamieson Chewable Vitamin D 1,000 IU, Chocolate, 100 Tablets uploaded by Nathalie G.
My husband and I actually used the orange flavour for years, but switched to exotic tropical fruit flavour recently. I like all things citrus, but since I take before bed I find the fruit flavour a bit more compatible with toothpaste. Health Canada recommends 400 IU vitamin D for those over 50. I'm not quite there, but since I spent most of the last 8 years in bed with depression, our pharmacist recommended. Vitamin D, along with calcium, is important for bone health. Jamieson is the main vitamin brand in Canada and I wish they would make a product that matches the 400 IU recommendation instead of a product with 2.5 that amount, especially since vitamin D is lipid soluble.
Savannah  W.
Dartmouth, NS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Jamieson Chewable Vitamin D 1,000 IU, Chocolate, 100 Tablets uploaded by Savannah  W.
I love my vitamins, I love the fact that I can still take vitamins and not have to take a pill, these chewable ones are my favorite. After having a baby making sure you get your proper vitamins back is so important I make sure to take my vitamin D and prenatal still after giving birth. Jamieson Vitamin C Chewable Bonus Pack, Orange - 500mg
Armenada S.
Regina, SK
I had to rate how easy it was to swallow these and I have to say super easy because you can chew them first. This is my second bottle and I will buy them again.
Santosh R.
Edmonton, AB
Jamieson Chewable Vitamin D 1,000 IU, Chocolate, 100 Tablets uploaded by Santosh R.
I picked this up from Walmart. I found that chewable version has a nice orange flavour and it’s easier to take it and quite affordable. It is 1000 IU D3 Tablets. I definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking to supplement their Vitamin D levels
MA H.
Guelph, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A good option for those who prefers chewable instead of swallowing pills. Great way to get your much needed Vit.D intake!
Emilie N.
Cornwall, ON
Vitamin D is an essential nutrient excellent for promoting optimal health and vitality and also for maintaining healthy bones and teeth. Jaimieson is naturally derived, always plant-sourced and very affordable. Available at any pharmacy, walmart and grocery stores it is not a hard item to find in stock. Tastes like a hard chocolate candy, Jaimieson makes it easy to obtain the 1,000 IU recommended daily for Canadians.
Alli R.
Barrie, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I take vitamin D all year but especially in the winter! I love the chewables they taste so good it’s like a little dessert lol it’s so important to take your vitamins especially vitamin D!
Melissa M.
Point-Claire
I really like these I take them sometimes over to my pills that I can swallow because my sister takes them so why not switch it up lol!
Naroz A.
Hamilton, ON
I love this, Vitamin D has all the good benefits for the bones health and the overall immune system to get better and healthier working. Many people do not realize that Vitamin D is very essential for our bodies, and we don’t get enough of it from the regular sun waves even. We need it and specially for girls it helps in many factors as well as in fertility to help grow the fetus healthy and help during pregnancy too. Girls who don’t know about this should research Vitamin D and consult with their Doctors to see the benefits are for real.

Looking for your answer?