Jamieson Biotin, 250mcg, 100 Tablets

Jamieson Biotin 250 mcg contains a high quality source of biotin that is processed without heat or solvents to ensure the integrity and effectiveness of this important nutrient. Biotin 250 mcg assists in the metabolism of dietary carbohydrates fats and protein and helps to maintain healthy nails and hair. It improves the bodys use of insulin to help maintain normal blood glucose levels.

Has anyone had improvements with skin and nails using Jamieson Biotin, 250mcg, 100 Tablets ? Worth getting?
Start your review of Jamieson Biotin, 250mcg, 100 Tablets!
How would you rate this product?
Musissha J.
Pickering, ON
I’ve definitely seen a difference in my hair growth by using this. Of course its not over night, but it sure works. I have one every night, and sometimes two. Love it!Jamieson Biotin, 250mcg, 100 Tablets
Nathalie G.
Canadian Rockies
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Even though I know there is no good evidence that biotin improves nails or hair (I'm an epidemiologist and I assess medical evidence on a daily basis) , I figured it can't hurt. So I used biotin for a couple of years. I did not notice any improvement in my nails (I'm all about my nails and didn't pay attention to my hair). Supplemental biotin can also mess up common blood tests.
Tammy R.
Cambridge, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jamieson Biotin, 250mcg, 100 Tablets uploaded by Tammy R.
Highly recommend this product they are affordable and make living healthy easy. They even score them for you so you can break it in half
Jena G.
Brampton, ON
Jamieson Biotin, 250mcg, 100 Tablets uploaded by Jena G.
Good supplement. I noticed a difference in my Hair and Nail Growth. It is a bit harsh on the stomach so make sure you take the biotin supplement on a full stomach .
Ashley V.
Belleville, ON
I started taking the Jamieson Biotin supplements about 6 months ago and holy cow!, what a difference! My nails have gotten stronger and grow like crazy, and once your hair gets thicker (which takes 3-4 months), it then starts to get longer, faster! It’s only about 10$ a month for healthy hair and nails so I absolutely recommend!
Tiya F.
Halifax
Tiny and easy to swallow. Haven’t been taking them long enough to see if it’s been helping with hair growth, but I haven’t noticed any downsides at all! Will keep taking them to see what happens! Would recommend for people wanting to try out biotin
Sana S.
East York, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I have used it in the past for my hair and nails mostly but I’d didn’t do much for me so I just discontinued using it
Stephanie W.
Edmonton , AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
3,283 reviews
Biotin is essential for healthy hair, skin and nails. I have been taking Jamieson Biotin supplements for years and I have noticed a significant improvement in the health and strength of my hair, nails, and skin. My hair and nails grow much faster on this supplement. These tablets are very small and easy to swallow. This product is reasonably priced. The Jamieson brand is one I trust and have purchased for many years. I highly recommend this product!
Bri J.
Ottawa, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product of biotin by Jamieson is great. Ever since I started using it, I've noticed a huge difference in my body. I feel better when I take them. A basic, down to earth vitamin that does exactly what it's supposed to do. Worth the money!
M ..
Definitely help my friends with their hair promblems. Small capsules, easy to swallow.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jamie B.
123 Forks
il y a un an
Sabrina E. il y a un an
I saw some slight differences, stronger nails and faster hair growth, but it's really personal for who sees differences and who doesn't. It takes a full bottle or two to start seeing differences.