BY JAMESON #5 in Whiskey

Jameson® Triple Distilled Irish Whiskey.
Established since 1780.
Bow street distillery, Dublin, Ireland.
JQ 058548
Triple distilled by John Jameson & Son.
JJ&S
John Jameson & Son Limited.
Sine metu.
A blend.
Triple distilled, matured & bottled in Ireland.
Imported.
40% alc, by vol. (80 proof).
750 ml.

Buy on Walmart
Jackie M.
If I️ could give Jameson 10 stars I️ would. A great whiskey, it has a fantastic arrange of flavors, and you can drink it just about any way you’d like. It is a very popular whiskey so it is available everywhere! Which is always good to know. Not an over expensive whiskey, $7 a shot $7.50 a mixed drink and about $9 for rocks or neat pour. I️ would recommend this whiskey for everyone, it really is delicious.
CAT D.
Flowery Br, GA
This is by far my favorite whiskey. It is my go-to when I am out at the bar, and if I have the cash to spare, its what I buy at the liquor store. This is such a smooth whiskey that I can enjoy it either on the rocks or straight, or even shooting it. Now that I've had it, I absolutely cannot go back to cheap whiskey unless I am on a tight budget. I will continue to buy Jameson as long as it is sold!
Meghan O.
Pr Du Sac, WI
Jameson is by far my favorite whiskey. It is great alone on the rocks, or mixed with sprite or ginger ale. It is my go to drink every night of the week and I absolutely love it. We keep Jameson in our house 24/7. I would highly recommend it! It does not have that over powering taste that some whiskeys have. It is smooth and delicious!
Melanie A.
If you’re a whiskey drinker or just starting off as a whiskey drinker, Jameson is the way to go. If you want to take shots or have a mix drink, Jameson goes down so smooth. Definitely not one of those liquors that burn while going down your throat. Red Bull/ ginger ale/ sprite, is usually recommended to mix w/ whiskey. Cheers!
Amber B.
San Antonio, TX
I'm a Whiskey gal, Jameson will always hold the top spot for me. Bold, smooth taste. "Back in the day" I would drink this straight. Did I have a problem? Haha... Maybe. Fun times. Jameson Triple Distilled Irish Whiskey
Samantha C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Jameson is my fave! My ancestors are from Ireland, which is why I first tried Jameson, but its flavor and smoothness are why I keep buying it. It’s pricey, so I usually reserve it for special occasions or celebrations, but every now and then I just love Jameson on the rocks in front of the fireplace for no reason at all.
Madelyne S.
Downey
Jameson has to be my favorite whiskey, it’s smoother than jack daniels! Super crisp.  Jameson Triple Distilled Irish Whiskey  could drink it with coke, or just straight up. I’m definitely a repeat customer. The price to other whiskeys is good! I definitely recommend it to all my friends.
Britt L.
Gretna
Smooth whiskey. We always keep a bottle or three on the bar at home and have a toast with Jameson every New Year’s eve. My husband will only drink Jameson and doesn’t mind receiving a bottle for Christmas every year. Awesome gift for whiskey lovers!
Jennifer W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a decent whiskey it's not my favorite out of all that I've tried but it is not a horrible one definitely does the trick has a nice taste to it but it's not as smooth as others that I've tried that being said I have purchase and repurchase this it's decent on its own it's decent mix but again I've had better.
Shayla•Duquette D.
Fort Worth
My very personal favorite. Love the smoothness of it. Doesn’t make me feel awful in the morning. Kind of pricey but I don’t mind paying for it because to me it’s not that expensive for the quality that you get. I love it with gingerAle and a lime! And it’s extrmely easy to find in almost any liquor store .
Laurie W.
Flatonia, TX
I know many people are against making mixed drinks with whiskey. If you had to what do you think would taste good with this?
Celinda H.
Midland, TX
What do u mix with this
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy? Cause any hangovers? What whiskey do you prefer other than this?
Shavone A.
Is this better than hennessy
tabetha T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
How does this taste and how do you mix it?