BY JAMESON #5 in Whiskey

Jameson® Triple Distilled Irish Whiskey.
Established since 1780.
Bow street distillery, Dublin, Ireland.
JQ 058548
Triple distilled by John Jameson & Son.
JJ&S
John Jameson & Son Limited.
Sine metu.
A blend.
Triple distilled, matured & bottled in Ireland.
Imported.
40% alc, by vol. (80 proof).
750 ml.

Tina F.
San Diego, CA
Last night I killed this bottle making my favorite drink, whiskey sours! Great for unwinding after a long day and its smooth enough to drink straight up or mixed up in a cocktail. My tastebuds love this liquor and so does my wallet!
CAT D.
Flowery Br, GA
This is by far my favorite whiskey. It is my go-to when I am out at the bar, and if I have the cash to spare, its what I buy at the liquor store. This is such a smooth whiskey that I can enjoy it either on the rocks or straight, or even shooting it. Now that I've had it, I absolutely cannot go back to cheap whiskey unless I am on a tight budget. I will continue to buy Jameson as long as it is sold!
Maggie J.
Ames,IA
Jameson is a classic. It tastes smooth and strong, allowing you to taste all the little flavors that come from their unique recipe and distilling process. Not the kind of whiskey you use as a mixer, this is the good stuff. I also love the green bottle and their packaging in general. Not the most important part of the product obviously but it’s still a plus!
Meghan L.
Cedar Park, TX
All I need to say is Saint Patrick's day.... and Irish car bombs.... and then puking in a trash can later. I'm sure everyone has a similar St. partys day story! This stuff is so gross, I know a lot of people who really like it but I really don't know how it tastes like straight up poison to me but is a sure sign to a good time!!! I'll tell you that!
Kylie A.
Phoenix
To be honest, I am not a big whisker drinker by any means. My boyfriend loves high quality pricey whiskey. However when I buy it, it’s only occasionally if I want to make a specific cocktail that requires whiskey. Since I don’t care for it, Jameson does the trick because it is affordable and I can’t tell the difference anyways.
Jackie R.
Hope Mills, NC
A great all around whiskey, you can shoot it or mix it with no issues. We've had parties in the past where people didn't want to drink but fell in love with Jameson. This is an amazing liquor. And I love that it's Irish as well. My husband is Irish and loves this whiskey. Jameson Triple Distilled Irish Whiskey
Jennifer W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a decent whiskey it's not my favorite out of all that I've tried but it is not a horrible one definitely does the trick has a nice taste to it but it's not as smooth as others that I've tried that being said I have purchase and repurchase this it's decent on its own it's decent mix but again I've had better.
Carmen W.
San Clemente, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is no single-malt Scotch, but it is a pleasant and very drinkable whiskey with unexpectedly bright, available flavors, a smooth mouthfeel, and no “cringe” in the aftertaste. A splash of water in the glass (but no ice!) improves the experience, and makes the flavors more apparent to both the nose and the tongue.
Rachel S.
Laguna Hills, CA
My husband introduced me to Jameson when we met in Chicago and it’s kind of become our celebratory drink for all occasions. Great with ginger beer or on its own. Goes down smooth, has a great burn and is always stocked in our bar at home. Don’t even feel I have to recommend it because everyone I know loves Jameson!
Emily D.
Belle Mead
My favorite whiskey. It is affordable compared to other brands I've seen. Super good with pickle juice (if you like that sort of thing). Easy to go down, doesn't burn too much in my opinion. Good for shots and mixing drinks as well. Pretty good value and nice size bottle. Attractive packaging too.
Laurie W.
Flatonia, TX
I know many people are against making mixed drinks with whiskey. If you had to what do you think would taste good with this?
Celinda H.
Midland, TX
What do u mix with this
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy? Cause any hangovers? What whiskey do you prefer other than this?
Shavone A.
Is this better than hennessy
tabetha T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
How does this taste and how do you mix it?