BY JAMESON #5 in Whiskey

Jameson® Triple Distilled Irish Whiskey.
Established since 1780.
Bow street distillery, Dublin, Ireland.
JQ 058548
Triple distilled by John Jameson & Son.
JJ&S
John Jameson & Son Limited.
Sine metu.
A blend.
Triple distilled, matured & bottled in Ireland.
Imported.
40% alc, by vol. (80 proof).
750 ml.

Miguel P.
fredricksburg
with a lot of nuttiness and grass coming through Jameson triple distilled Irish whisky has an incredible nose to it. The palate follows the grass on the nose with a toasted flavor and just a hint of butter smoothness . The finish is remarkably short yet poignant. This whiskey is smooth to the point where it stands uncontested in the category . This drink doesn't fall short in any conceivable way . It’s available great priced and great an experience to drink.
Danielle P.
Rohnert Park
The smell of Jameson is not my favorite, the smell of whiskey at all just isn’t great but Jameson is by far my favorite. Jameson and coke is my go to at my local bar. And my favorite thing to get is a pancake breakfast. Don’t know what that is? It’ll change your life! It’s a shot of Jameson, with a chaser of orange juice with just a splash of butterscotch schnapps on top. Tastes just like pancakes, syrup, and orange juice. The perfect “breakfast” which hopefully isn’t for breakfast.
Tina F.
San Diego, CA
Last night I killed this bottle making my favorite drink, whiskey sours! Great for unwinding after a long day and its smooth enough to drink straight up or mixed up in a cocktail. My tastebuds love this liquor and so does my wallet!
Rannica A.
Philadelphia
I’m a whiskey girl. This is my go to for any night out. It’s bold, yet not too crazy where I feel like I’ll end up blacked out in a ditch somewhere. You can drink it with ginger ale and it’s delicious. I usually just drink it in the form of a shot with no chaser to save in the calories. Jameson is probably the only liquor I can drink that won’t give me a hangover the next morning at my 28 years of life.
CAT D.
Flowery Br, GA
This is by far my favorite whiskey. It is my go-to when I am out at the bar, and if I have the cash to spare, its what I buy at the liquor store. This is such a smooth whiskey that I can enjoy it either on the rocks or straight, or even shooting it. Now that I've had it, I absolutely cannot go back to cheap whiskey unless I am on a tight budget. I will continue to buy Jameson as long as it is sold!
Maggie J.
Ames,IA
Jameson is a classic. It tastes smooth and strong, allowing you to taste all the little flavors that come from their unique recipe and distilling process. Not the kind of whiskey you use as a mixer, this is the good stuff. I also love the green bottle and their packaging in general. Not the most important part of the product obviously but it’s still a plus!
Meghan L.
Cedar park , TX
All I need to say is Saint Patrick's day.... and Irish car bombs.... and then puking in a trash can later. I'm sure everyone has a similar St. partys day story! This stuff is so gross, I know a lot of people who really like it but I really don't know how it tastes like straight up poison to me but is a sure sign to a good time!!! I'll tell you that!
Kylie A.
Phoenix
To be honest, I am not a big whisker drinker by any means. My boyfriend loves high quality pricey whiskey. However when I buy it, it’s only occasionally if I want to make a specific cocktail that requires whiskey. Since I don’t care for it, Jameson does the trick because it is affordable and I can’t tell the difference anyways.
Jackie R.
Hope Mills, NC
A great all around whiskey, you can shoot it or mix it with no issues. We've had parties in the past where people didn't want to drink but fell in love with Jameson. This is an amazing liquor. And I love that it's Irish as well. My husband is Irish and loves this whiskey. Jameson Triple Distilled Irish Whiskey
Jennifer W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a decent whiskey it's not my favorite out of all that I've tried but it is not a horrible one definitely does the trick has a nice taste to it but it's not as smooth as others that I've tried that being said I have purchase and repurchase this it's decent on its own it's decent mix but again I've had better.
Laurie W.
Flatonia, TX
I know many people are against making mixed drinks with whiskey. If you had to what do you think would taste good with this?
Celinda H.
Midland, TX
What do u mix with this
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy? Cause any hangovers? What whiskey do you prefer other than this?
Shavone A.
Is this better than hennessy
tabetha T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
How does this taste and how do you mix it?