BY JAMESON

The 5th generation Head Cooper, Ger Buckley, knows everything there is to know about wood, casks, butts and barrels. To celebrate his passion for Coopering, we have created The Cooper’s Croze, the first of the Whiskey Makers Series to launch in the U.S. Focusing on the profound influence the wood yields on a whiskey’s character, The Cooper’s Croze uses virgin American oak, seasoned bourbon and Iberian sherry barrels. The whiskey’s namesake – the croze – is named after Ger’s favorite tool, an implement used to make the groove into which the head of the cask or barrel is positioned. see more...

Rachel R.
Shreveport
I'm not a regular Whiskey drinker, but whenever I order a cocktail that requires whiskey, I ask for Jameson Irish Whiskey.  Other cocktails made with lesser whiskeys taste off -- Jameson continues to be, and will always be the only whiskey I request during cocktail hour.
Harbin G.
peabody, MA
I will definitely say this is a great whisky, very reach flavor and texture. I have tried many whisky and this one definitely makes it into my bar. Will definitely recommend and of course don't forget you ice, and why not, make sure you let me know what you think.
Lada C.
Forest Hills, NY
Best whiskey I’ve had in awhile. I ask relatives to purchase it at the duty-free when they travel abroad. This whiskey is amazing for sipping it neat. I don’t like mixing this particular whiskey because the smooth taste is meant to be savored.
Megan P.
N Ridgeville, OH
Smooth. Very oak-y tasting. Not a huge Jameson fan but this is much better. Wouldn’t purchase at a bar because it seems to get over priced but a nice bottle to buy to have at home. Smokey and pleasant.
Kayla M.
It's been several years since I have had any but it has a good taste in my personal opinion. I have never purchased it myself but my friends enjoyed it so they shared ☺
Fayth C.
Greenville , SC
Smooth and not too strong i love to just drink it straight no chaser doesn’t leave me feeling too tipsy. The bottle is also nice love the packaging i had it for the first time at a wedding party and i have been hooked since !
Madison S.
Richmond, KY
I enjoyed drinking this product. It had a good strong but yet kinda sweet after taste to it. I would recommend it. It met my expectations. I have bought this many times since. It wasn't to expensive either
Caitlin D.
Cleveland
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Great Irish whiskey that I would recommend to anyone! Love Jameson Irish whiskey and this is a great option. Love that they started with these special versions. Good price for the quality of the whiskey!
Rianna A.
America
One of my favorite, go to drinks. This stuff is AMAZING and oh so tasty! Great on its own or paired with tonic and lime juice. Grab a bottle next time you hit the liquor store you won't be disappointed!
Sydney P.
Jameson is a little harsh going down but it has a nice flavor. If you’re taking shots, get you a little chaser and you’re good to go. This is also good to put on the rocks with a splash of soda.