BY JAMESON #46 in Whiskey

Jameson Caskmates was born from the collaboration between Jameson and Cork's Franciscan Well Brewery. Our Jameson triple distilled whiskey is aged in craft stout-seasoned oak barrels and while our signature smoothness is very much intact, notes of cocoa, coffee and butterscotch confirm the stout influence. Caskmates is a head-turning, modern Irish whiskey. see more...

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Clouds build as they travel across the Southern Ocean and gather around the land mass of New Zealand. The Maori call this Aotearoa, or “Land of the Long White Cloud.”

Central Aotearoa is 42 degrees below the equator, which is where 42 BELOW was conceived. And coincidentally, we are located near one of the most sought after Aa rated deep water springs, used in crafting our vodka – some of the world’s smoothest. This is why international judges have applauded 42 BELOW for its “controlled finish that releases flavor rather than heat.”
Lynn H.
Wayne
LOVE JAMESON.  Smooth and flavorful.  One of the better brands to drink.  Price and packaging are fine.  I buy it for the contents and not the package.  I will continue to enjoy this beverage and share it with my friends.  CLASSIC...Will never go out of style.
Vanessa D.
Lawndale, CA
I absolutely love the smooth flavor of this whiskey. I love to mix it with coke sometimes, but this is a phenomenal sipper. Nice & relaxing drink for a cold night, this will warm you right up! For a mere $13, you can’t resist 😊
Mandi R.
Euclid, OH
Jameson is a very good quality product. It's easy to drink, fun to share and is affordable for the quality that you're getting. Can be mixed easily but I personally enjoy it alone or with a single ice cube. It's got a good aftertaste and is smooth going down!
Kira R.
Saint Paul, MN
Jameson Caskmates is a smooth pour whiskey, easy going down the hatch, and even more delicious than it is smooth.
It's a tad bit more expensive that your standard bottle of Jameson, but the delicious taste and smoothness of it is beyond worth it.
Kelsey H.
Sunrise, FL
Jameson whiskey is some of my favorite! It has a nice smooth finish and tastes amazing! I highly recommend this whiskey to anyone and as long as it’s not too expensive, it is the only one I like to buy!
Safi H.
Miami
Richer and smoother in taste then it’s more popular counterpart. If you ever get the chance to taste this artisan whiskey I recommend over ice w a lime to clean the palate. Running a little higher in the bars for about $13 a drink
Kirsten G.
Dallas, TX
This is my GO TO shot at the bar if they have pickle juice. Nothing beats a Jamieson with a pickle back. It kills that harsh taste and helps keep you hydrated which seems to help quell the hangover the next day.
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
I've only tried Jameson Caskmates on one occasion. I picked it up on a whim instead of my usual original Jameson. It was a tad bit pricier so I wanted to see what the difference was. To me it has a slightly oaky taste. Not exactly a smoked flavor but definitely a deeper, almost roasted flavor. It wasn't terrible but I still prefer the original over this. To me the original is smooth and just perfect I wouldn't change a single thing!
Tara W.
This whiskey is so good and smooth and savory. I am a repeat customer of this whiskey. I buy it from my local grocery store or liquor store. And there is no comparison to other brands of whiskey. It’s the best.