BY JAMESON #34 in Liquor

Jameson Caskmates was born from the collaboration between Jameson and Cork's Franciscan Well Brewery. Our Jameson triple distilled whiskey is aged in craft stout-seasoned oak barrels and while our signature smoothness is very much intact, notes of cocoa, coffee and butterscotch confirm the stout influence. Caskmates is a head-turning, modern Irish whiskey. see more...

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Clouds build as they travel across the Southern Ocean and gather around the land mass of New Zealand. The Maori call this Aotearoa, or “Land of the Long White Cloud.”

Central Aotearoa is 42 degrees below the equator, which is where 42 BELOW was conceived. And coincidentally, we are located near one of the most sought after Aa rated deep water springs, used in crafting our vodka – some of the world’s smoothest. This is why international judges have applauded 42 BELOW for its “controlled finish that releases flavor rather than heat.”
Vanessa D.
Lawndale, CA
I absolutely love the smooth flavor of this whiskey. I love to mix it with coke sometimes, but this is a phenomenal sipper. Nice & relaxing drink for a cold night, this will warm you right up! For a mere $13, you can’t resist 😊
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
I've only tried Jameson Caskmates on one occasion. I picked it up on a whim instead of my usual original Jameson. It was a tad bit pricier so I wanted to see what the difference was. To me it has a slightly oaky taste. Not exactly a smoked flavor but definitely a deeper, almost roasted flavor. It wasn't terrible but I still prefer the original over this. To me the original is smooth and just perfect I wouldn't change a single thing!
Katy M.
Churubusco
This is a pretty pricy whisky but if you like a nice smooth Irish then this is defiantly going to be your number one favorite. DO NOT MIX. I beg of you. Get some fancy stones NO ICE and plop them into a glass with your whisky then sit back and watch something classy on the telly. Like golf or poker. This whisky will ruin you on many other whisky and also your bank account..full bodied smooth flavor.
Britt M.
My friend and fellow Irish woman introduced me to Jameson right when I turned 21 (she turned 21 a few months before me) and got me so drunk off of this 😂 great memories! Ever since though I always reach of this Irish whiskey because it’s so delicious. Great for Irish coffee or anything really. I need to buy myself a bottle!
Eliza E.
After going to the Jameson factory in Dublin, I gained such an appreciation for this line specifically. The flavor is complex but doesn't get lost, and the bottle is definitely worth the money compared to other brands on the market. Would 100% recommend to any friend that wants to try something new in the whiskey world!
Addie B.
It's okay. Everyone's had Jamo. It's everywhere. It's perfect with ginger ale but it's not particularly good straight. It doesn't compare to Johnny Walker. Boyfriend review
Darienne N.
Garner, NC
Jameson Caskmates is hands down the best Jameson on the market. Such a smooth and rich taste. It’s so good as a sipping whiskey, I would not ruin it by taking it as a shot or mixing it with soda. I would tell everyone about it! Jameson Irish Whiskey Ireland Caskmates 750mL Bottle
Brooke K.
Jameson is one of my favorite liquors. I wanted to try the cask mates because I love the taste of straight Jameson. It’s actually a little more rough and the flavor isnt as good as original Jameson. I wanted to like this, but I don’t think it’s worth the extra money you pay for the caskmates.
Rachel W.
Evansville, IN
Huge fan of Jameson whiskey. I first tried it at an Irish pub in Indiana. I liked it so much I had to find it at one of our local liquor stores. It's very flavorful and worth the price you pay. The only way to drink this whiskey is on the rocks or your not getting its full flavor potential.