BY JAMESON

Jameson Caskmates was born from the collaboration between Jameson and Cork's Franciscan Well Brewery. Our Jameson triple distilled whiskey is aged in craft stout-seasoned oak barrels and while our signature smoothness is very much intact, notes of cocoa, coffee and butterscotch confirm the stout influence. Caskmates is a head-turning, modern Irish whiskey. see more...

Ryanne G.
Milwaukee
Although it is strong for me, it is the only whiskey my boyfriend will drink. He loves to sip on it after a long day at work. I'm not a huge fan of whiskey myself, but the caskmate has a really smpoth taste and goes done great for a novice whiskey drinker like me.
Kelsey H.
Sunrise, FL
Jameson whiskey is some of my favorite! It has a nice smooth finish and tastes amazing! I highly recommend this whiskey to anyone and as long as it’s not too expensive, it is the only one I like to buy!
Sarah O.
I LOVE the Jameson Caskmates. I used to drink regular Jameson all the time. It was a go to whiskey for me. However, in the last year or so, it has become too harsh for me. I'm not sure if that's a change in me, or a change in the regular recipe. HOWEVER. The Caskmates are GREAT! I love them. For some reason, the aging in different barrels takes the harsh edge off. It also, obviously, gives them really interesting flavor profiles, that I very much enjoy.
Tosha B.
Marietta, GA
Great classic Irish whiskey. Love Jameson but I love caskmates even more. Great smooth flavor. Definitely worth the money. I have bought this one multiple times and usually get a shot or two at my favorite pub every time I visit.
Michael L.
Very great tasting whiskey with a slight bite. Great to drink on the rock or neat. Can also take shots of it. Super smooth whiskey and a very fine Irish whiskey. This is typically my go to and the taste never disappoints!
Jessica R.
Homestead
I love love love cask mates because you can drink it on the rocks without a mixer. It has the perfect amount of sweetness and smoothness. Sometimes I’ll add a splash of ginger ale if I want to take it easy that day.
Sara J.
Parkville, MD
My go to whiskey. This is sweet without being sickening like honey whiskeys. Still a nice bite but smooth enough to drink on the rocks without too much burn. Can use in mixed drinks as well but why dilute the taste?
Kirsten G.
Dallas, TX
This is my GO TO shot at the bar if they have pickle juice. Nothing beats a Jamieson with a pickle back. It kills that harsh taste and helps keep you hydrated which seems to help quell the hangover the next day.
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
I've only tried Jameson Caskmates on one occasion. I picked it up on a whim instead of my usual original Jameson. It was a tad bit pricier so I wanted to see what the difference was. To me it has a slightly oaky taste. Not exactly a smoked flavor but definitely a deeper, almost roasted flavor. It wasn't terrible but I still prefer the original over this. To me the original is smooth and just perfect I wouldn't change a single thing!
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this whisky because it goes down smooth. I love the packaging and how easy it is to store! It tastes great mixed with a mixer of your choice and has great flavor alone! Would definitely recommend this!