Jameson Irish Whiskey Ireland 200ml Flask Bottle uploaded by Alyssia D.

BY JAMESON

Jameson Irish Whiskey is a blend of pot still and fine grain whiskeys that is as versatile as it is smooth. It's a perfect balance of spicy, nutty and vanilla notes with hints of sweet sherry and exceptional smoothness. see more...

Emily M.
Newport
This is great and the taste gets better and better then more you drink it . The prices are reasonable. If you haven’t tried it and are looking for great taste then you need to try it . I am overall highly satisfied!
kasia f.
Oxford , MI
If you love whiskey this is a great one, and a classic. Has a very smooth taste. Bought at the local liquor store. Will always recommend this. Has an average price. Jameson always satisfies! Great drink.
Hannah M.
Costa Mesa , CA
I love Irish whiskey 🥃 and Jameson is my favorite. It has a smooth taste and just instantly warms your stomach. I’ll drink it straight or it’s great mixed with ginger ale if you want a great mixed drink.
Jennifer M.
Maiden, NC
Jameson is not usually my first choice when it comes to buying whiskey but I do really love the flask bottle. It’s handy and I haven’t seen any of the other popular whiskey brands offer a bottle like this!
Austin P.
Roosevelt, UT
Excellent taste, is very smooth and can be drank straight from the bottle as a shot, neat, or on the rocks. I would definitely make this one of my go to recreational drinks.
Aurea N.
My husband just recently got on this train. I must say that a little goes a long way with this product. The quality is great and it doesnt have that bad of a taste.
HBIC .
Los Angeles, CA
Oh boy what can a party be without a bottle of Jameson it's great it's funny right and it's always served best cold I've been dragging this since I was 21 and I'm 31 now
Brittani P.
By far the best whiskey around. Pair it with some lemon you got a great drink.  Also great on ice or just as a shot but beware it can sneak up on u
Valeria C.
Downey, CA
Not really for me but my boyfriend always picks this one and he seems to enjoy it. Not good for me but very good for someone else with different taste
sam s.
Las Vegas
Never disappointed. Always a good time with this around.... Just a party once it enters the room. Nothing better unless yoy dont like to have fun💜💜💜💜💜💜