Jameson Irish Whiskey Ireland 200ml Flask Bottle uploaded by Alyssia D.

BY JAMESON

Jameson Irish Whiskey is a blend of pot still and fine grain whiskeys that is as versatile as it is smooth. It's a perfect balance of spicy, nutty and vanilla notes with hints of sweet sherry and exceptional smoothness. see more...

Safiya H.
Perfect for a night out by the bon-fire. This flask style bottle fits perfectly in a picnic basket or backpack. Typically priced at 11.99 at your local liquor store. Blends perfectly with ginger ale too
Brianna M.
Athens, GA
This will surely get the job done. The taste is pungent but delicious nonetheless. These are pretty inexpensive and I will typically finish one alone. Mixed of course. I would buy this again and again .
Leslie M.
Knoxville, TN
It's a tiny bottle of Jameson. Great for your purse. It tastes just like Jameson. Literally no difference. Just a tiny flask bottle of Jameson. The liquid in this bottle fits well in a metal flask.
Hallie S.
blountsville
I’m just wondering how to get your mom out at your mom I can do anything you need anything to eat and I wanna do I want something else for lunch I don’t have anything going back in time I will let her have
Cayla H.
Johnson City , TN
My favorite whiskey ever! Its smooth and is great with ginger ale. Its also good with a coke. Or just straight up, which ever you'd prefer. Give it a "shot". Cheers!
Zachary H.
Easton
Incredible stuff, not only is it quite smooth but it also has a great taste to it. The price is not bad either and I’d highly recommend it for anyone looking for a bit of Irish whiskey! Totally worth it!
Nikki C.
Walker, LA
This whisky is a staple in our home bar. Very smooth and great over ice. A great value compared to others of equal quality! Met all my expectations and would buy again.
Kristen A.
Fayetteville, TN
I love this brand,  Jameson. It is always so smooth, and doesn’t set really heavy either for a night out. It is affordable and pretty easy to find. I definitely would recommend it to other. I like how there are different flavors of this brand also.
scilla b.
Fullerton
This bottle is very good. I have bought this about 3-4 times already. Its god with pickle juice:) I bought this at a local liquor store. You can buy this anywhere. I think this is a unique tasting bottle. I'm pretty satisfied with this bottle its yummy!
Fernanda L.
I love Jameson ! I have always tried it in a Jameson Mule and I love it . It’s my favorite mule out there . I’ll recommend to anyone who will like to enjoy a refreshing taste for a night out . Not to strong , not so soft . Perfect