Jameson Irish Whiskey Ireland 200ml Flask Bottle uploaded by Alyssia D.

BY JAMESON

Jameson Irish Whiskey is a blend of pot still and fine grain whiskeys that is as versatile as it is smooth. It's a perfect balance of spicy, nutty and vanilla notes with hints of sweet sherry and exceptional smoothness. see more...

Stãna J.
Hubbard
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
A little bigger size than a single shot, perfect for a weekend get away. I've brought this out with me on many occasions, fits perfectly in a purse. Great to bring with you fro a dry wedding.
Quincy Z.
Livingston
Absolutely delicious. Hits the spot every single time smoother than.  Any other whiskey out there it is great for any.  Occasion the family ones that are old enough will enjoy also very affordable as well and I would recommend to and whiskey d4inkers
Jason K.
Gainesville
Purchased at: Publix
It’s Jameson. What more do I need to say? I fell in love with this while traveling to Ireland in 2010. I recognize that there are other whiskeys from Ireland but this one is my favorite.
Dalia  .
Jameson is a classic. You can mix it with Coke for a tasty and simple drink or you can take shots of it....one of my favorite things to do with Jameson is probably pickle back shots!
Grace P.
Hyattsville, MD
Jameson's is the classic Irish whiskey you want if you just want a good whiskey on the rocks. It's simple and you don't have to add anything to it, just enjoy it.
Christina M.
Tampa
I have been new to drinking Jameson lately but man do I wish I would have started earlier! Jameson is the best liquor to have if you want to have a Green Tea Coctail like I do! It’s smooth, and has a nice flavor - even when you’re mixing it with coffee! Best brand for the price
Monique B.
Sacramento
Jameson always does the trick. It gets me drunk, but not too drunk. The taste of Jameson and coke is crisp just how I like it. I'm really not into sweet, mixed drinks. I feel like I always get my value's worth because one bottle of this stuff usually lasts a long time for me.
Norma T.
Studio City, CA
Jameson is another one of those whiskeys that I've always wanted to like. I'm only 20% Irish but I guess that's not enough to endure the burning flavors of whiskey. Anyone who sips it and says "aah" is either lying to themselves or trying to impress you. #KnowTheSigns
Amber C.
Huntsville
God bless this whiskey. Smooth taste, a name you can trust, and all-around delightful whiskey. Yes, Jamison Irish whiskey can be pricey at times, but sometimes you need it! If you couldn’t tell, I would recommend and I am a repeat user. Thank you, Jameson!
Dayasca S.
My love for whiskey started when I had my first shot of Jameson. Goes down smooth and goes wel with coke if you need a chaser. I recommend if you want to try whiskey for the first time, try Jameson. It would not disappoint.