Jameson Irish Whiskey Ireland 200ml Flask Bottle uploaded by Alyssia D.

BY JAMESON

Jameson Irish Whiskey is a blend of pot still and fine grain whiskeys that is as versatile as it is smooth. It's a perfect balance of spicy, nutty and vanilla notes with hints of sweet sherry and exceptional smoothness. see more...

Gabrielle C.
Jameson was a decent whiskey, it was a little too strong for my liking, but it was complimented MUCH better with a splash of club soda! I didn’t get a harsh hang over by drinking it with the soda! #nightout #DrinkJameson #DrinkResponsibly! #nighttoremember
Mingee P.
Ft Washington, MD
I do not like this lol. I’ve tried it a couple of times and it’s way too harsh for me. It def gets you messed up/feeling nice, but. The hangover is horrible lol. If you’re a whisky person then I guess this is for you, but it’s def not for meeee
Mallory S.
Debary, FL
I love this whiskey. I always buy the larger bottle but this little flask was really cute and I wanted to display it in my liquor cabinet. The little bottles are always more expensive when you break it down but I think it was worth it.
LeAnna J.
Waynesboro, GA
Dudes drink this stuff. There’s always some guy who has this as their go to. For the price point- it’s not all that smooth and has a harsh taste to it. But- there tends to be some around, so it’s not bad on your morning coffee...
Scarlett G.
Union City, NJ
Flavor is okay.. ok to drink on the rocks it mix with something else.. affordable... not too strong either... would probably not buy again because I didn’t love it but it’s not bad... would recommend depending on what you like
Ericka S.
Bronx, Ny
Jameson is one of my favorite liquors. I love this we’re screwed because I never have hangovers. I’ve never mix it with anything and if I do makes it it’s with ginger ale. But worth the price. I will always buy it again.
Danielle W.
Upland , CA
Love me some Irish whiskey. Smooth and warm you can’t beat it! I’ve drank this on a couple occasions and each time I find it getting better and better. I’ve never bought it for myself but I would if I ran out :)
Tayler K.
Washington
Was just recently in Ireland and had the privilege of trying all the Jameson I could get my hands on. I absolutely love this whiskey it is so smooth and enjoyable. Apparently on the rocks is the way to go!
Lyndsie M.
Not the best out there but for free it would do! Nothing I would drink for free though if I’m being honest. Packaging 2 out of five. Definitely didn’t meet expectations but I never really expected it too.
chloe L.
Tracy
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely love this this is the perfect amount of alcohol right before a concert or something and you don’t want to spend a ton of money! I can get this for around 9$ at my local liquor store