Jameson Irish Whiskey Ireland 200ml Flask Bottle uploaded by Alyssia D.

BY JAMESON

Jameson Irish Whiskey is a blend of pot still and fine grain whiskeys that is as versatile as it is smooth. It's a perfect balance of spicy, nutty and vanilla notes with hints of sweet sherry and exceptional smoothness. see more...

Dae G.
Stockbridge
Great for on the go! Get the buzz an all while your at a concert or club etc. must have!
Paige S.
Sooooooooo good! Tastes great over ice or mixed with coke! Great with ginger ale as well!
Thomas S.
Oakland
Jameson is a classic. Whiskey is certainly my only drink when it comes to hard liquor.
Brittany J.
Goodyear, AZ
Purchased at: Safeway
Lots of good memories of gifting these to coworkers on their birthday. Such a fun time
💀Alexa R.
Las Vegas
Best whiskey in a convenient flask container. Going to gift these to my wedding party.
Tori🌺 L.
Campbell
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Not my favorite. Have had it a few times with friends but I wasn’t a fan of the flavor.
Maria C.
wesley chapel
Not a big fan of the flavor. Specially for the price. Not one of my favorites at all.
Desireé J.
This one is my best friends favorite drink. It’s a nice whiskey if you like to sip on whiskey as a drink.
It’s a little strong for someone like me that only can handle a shot of a flavored whiskey. Price is average. I try to keep this in stock for when my bestie comes over. :)
Becca L.
We love our whiskey. No other whiskey comes close to how rich Jameson is. Has the best taste when with mixers.
Havenly M.
I'm not a huge whiskey drinker, but when its cold out -- or when you have a cold -- this stuff is gold. Affordable, easy to use, and tasty. I'll add a shot of it to hot lemon water and honey for a classic hot toddy.