Jameson Irish Whiskey Caskmates Stout Edition  uploaded by Christine B.

BY JAMESON #43 in Whiskey

Two heads are said to be better than one, and this whiskey adds serious weight to that argument. Emerging from a conversation between our head distiller and the head brewer of Cork’s Franciscan Well Brewery, Jameson Caskmates has been finished in stout-seasoned whiskey casks. While our triple-distilled smoothness is very much intact, notes of cocoa, coffee and butterscotch confirm the stout influence. Caskmates is a head-turning, modern Irish whiskey. see more...

stephanie_maree23 M.
Nashville, TN
You can’t go wrong with Jameson. It’s one of the gold standards in Irish whiskey and for good reason. The Caskmates edition is aged in stout barrels so it gives it an even smoother, fuller body. Amazing for being sipped on neat or on the rocks.
Brittni M.
San Pedro
When I first had this whiskey, it was S. Patrick's day, my husband came home from work with a bottle of it. I was a little ehh on trying it because I have always been a Jack Girl, but to my surprise I loved it because it was super smooth and went well with it being mixed in coke or just having it alone. I would recommend this whiskey to others who love the sweet and wood taste of whiskey.
Carrie J.
I was very pleasantly surprised by this. It was a smooth combination of my favorite flavor from stout beers, and bite of good whiskey. It’s a little more expensive, but worth it for a special occasion.
Alyssa P.
Johnson City
My husband loves this whiskey! He is a must have for him. It is great to take the edge off of the day. Also it is a classic to hang out with your friends or your family and sit back and enjoy a drink.
Angel b.
Portola
Jameson is so smooth and settling. I can drink this all night and not have an upset stomach or feel sick by the nights end. Sprite and lime mixed is a good way to relax with this whiskey.
Robin G.
Enterprise, AL
Absolutely wonderful whiskey. Perfect for any occasion and very smooth just to sip on. It also pairs well with a splash of [product:sprite-lemon-lime-soda-100%-natural-flavors].
Christine J.
Citrus Hts, CA
If you like stouts then you will love the combination of whiskey being put in stout barrels. They just flipped the concept. Done very well and will recommend this to anyone
Erika M.
Oklahoma City, OK
The caskmates collection is one of my favorites, if only because I know and love the brewery they pair with. Those are brews I can't get in America, but I can get hints of it trough this collection. The stout caskmates is deep without getting rough and beautiful all the way round.
Ruthie N.
This Jameson has a roasted coffee, chocolate and vanilla but you can feel the after taste almost burned that I don't really like as a whisky lover I always try several brands and I like to have different drinks in my bar so I think you must have a Jameson though I'm a scotch fan.
Cory O.
Lisbon, IA
Caskmate stouts is amazing! I brought a bottle to a friends' function the other night and it was the hit of the party. Everybody wanted to try it...even friends who aren't whiskey drinkers liked it! I'd definitely buy it again. We drank it on the rocks and it was very popular.