Jameson Irish Whiskey Caskmates Stout Edition  uploaded by Christine B.

BY JAMESON #41 in Whiskey

Two heads are said to be better than one, and this whiskey adds serious weight to that argument. Emerging from a conversation between our head distiller and the head brewer of Cork’s Franciscan Well Brewery, Jameson Caskmates has been finished in stout-seasoned whiskey casks. While our triple-distilled smoothness is very much intact, notes of cocoa, coffee and butterscotch confirm the stout influence. Caskmates is a head-turning, modern Irish whiskey. see more...

Cory O.
Lisbon, IA
Caskmate stouts is amazing! I brought a bottle to a friends' function the other night and it was the hit of the party. Everybody wanted to try it...even friends who aren't whiskey drinkers liked it! I'd definitely buy it again. We drank it on the rocks and it was very popular.
Bianca P.
Just came home from a family trip to Ireland. This was the first pub drink I had. Immediately fell in love! I've had regular Jameson before... this one tastes a little on the scotch side with a hint of charcoal, but still delicious!
Brittni M.
San Pedro
When I first had this whiskey, it was S. Patrick's day, my husband came home from work with a bottle of it. I was a little ehh on trying it because I have always been a Jack Girl, but to my surprise I loved it because it was super smooth and went well with it being mixed in coke or just having it alone. I would recommend this whiskey to others who love the sweet and wood taste of whiskey.
Alicia A.
Cincinnati, OH
I saw this product first while watching a commercial.  Myself and my husband were intrigued as the flavors described was something we tend to love.  Next time at the local liquor store we picked some up.  I think it has much better flavor than original Jameson.  Brought us memories of our Jameson tour and tasting in Dublin Ireland.
Stephani A.
Burleson, TX
We drank this while we were in Ireland, and went through the bottle in two days. It's so smooth, and perfect for shots. That was the first time I had it, and I will definitely buy again for when the crew is together and will actually drink it with me. I couldn't finish a bottle by myself. It's not an regular kind of day kind of whiskey for me.
Alex H.
Montebello, CA
Jameson is one of my favorite whiskey brands, and I just recently tried this Caskmates edition at a tasting at one of the liquor stores I go to. It tastes like the regular version, but the Stout gives it this dark, earthy taste, almost chocolatey! Definitely worth trying, especially if you love beer!
Erika M.
Oklahoma City, OK
The caskmates collection is one of my favorites, if only because I know and love the brewery they pair with. Those are brews I can't get in America, but I can get hints of it trough this collection. The stout caskmates is deep without getting rough and beautiful all the way round.
Ruthie N.
This Jameson has a roasted coffee, chocolate and vanilla but you can feel the after taste almost burned that I don't really like as a whisky lover I always try several brands and I like to have different drinks in my bar so I think you must have a Jameson though I'm a scotch fan.
Tina M.
Palm Harbor, FL
I love to start out a Friday evening after work with a sipping glass of Jamie Caskmates Stout Edition on the rocks. It has a very smooth and crisp flavor that seems to help erase all the troubles of the workweek and helps me ease my way into a weekend of relaxation.
Samantha Z.
This is delicious. I'm typically more of a scotch person, but this reminded me of a light scotch. Has a great, smooth, silky flavor. Perfect for on the rocks. Definitely pricey but worth it, if you can find it in the liquor store. Worth the price at a nice bar.