Jameson Irish Whiskey Caskmates Stout Edition  uploaded by Christine B.

BY JAMESON #33 in Whiskey

Two heads are said to be better than one, and this whiskey adds serious weight to that argument. Emerging from a conversation between our head distiller and the head brewer of Cork’s Franciscan Well Brewery, Jameson Caskmates has been finished in stout-seasoned whiskey casks. While our triple-distilled smoothness is very much intact, notes of cocoa, coffee and butterscotch confirm the stout influence. Caskmates is a head-turning, modern Irish whiskey. see more...

Christine B.
Christine B.
Now this is my favorite liquor by far, I'll drink regular Jameson because most bars don't carry the Caskmates. But every Tuesday, which is my Saturday, I go and buy a bottle for the week. I only drink this neat. No ice or mixer, sometimes out the bottle, lol. But if you enjoy good whiskey and don't wanna pay an arm and leg for it, this is really really good
Brittni M.
Brittni M.
San Pedro
When I first had this whiskey, it was S. Patrick's day, my husband came home from work with a bottle of it. I was a little ehh on trying it because I have always been a Jack Girl, but to my surprise I loved it because it was super smooth and went well with it being mixed in coke or just having it alone. I would recommend this whiskey to others who love the sweet and wood taste of whiskey.
Stephani A.
Stephani A.
Burleson, TX
We drank this while we were in Ireland, and went through the bottle in two days. It's so smooth, and perfect for shots. That was the first time I had it, and I will definitely buy again for when the crew is together and will actually drink it with me. I couldn't finish a bottle by myself. It's not an regular kind of day kind of whiskey for me.
Jes S.
Jes S.
Lincoln, NE
As a fan of both stout beer and whiskey I couldn't pass up the opportunity to try this caskmates edition. It was smooth and had a better mouth feel than standard Jameson. I was a big fan. I purchased it at N Street liquors on sale and would definitely recommend it to someone wanting to try something different than your standard Jameson.
Tressa W.
Tressa W.
New braunfels , TX
Excellent whiskey. Everyone I know loves the regular Jameson of course. I've used it to punch up my Irish coffee for as long as I can remember or to take as a shot. But this particular Jameson is even better and can be sipped neat or on the rocks. One of my favorite Christmas gifts to give is this Jameson.
Alex H.
Alex H.
Montebello, CA
Jameson is one of my favorite whiskey brands, and I just recently tried this Caskmates edition at a tasting at one of the liquor stores I go to. It tastes like the regular version, but the Stout gives it this dark, earthy taste, almost chocolatey! Definitely worth trying, especially if you love beer!
Agustine A.
Agustine A.
Houston
Best whiskey on the planet. Three glasses of this and say bye bye to any self doubt or social anxieties. No awkwardness or shyness after a few pulls off of this fine whiskey. Only impromptu wrestling matches and some of the wittiest pick up lines youve ever come up with; in that order.
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Utica, NY
I've always struggled with drinking because I feel like it never really worked or did anything. I drank Jameson and the stories I've heard about myself... hilarious hahahah. I wasn't very fond of dark liquor but Jameson, I like this guy! If you wanna have fun, this is the choice!
Ruthie N.
Ruthie N.
This Jameson has a roasted coffee, chocolate and vanilla but you can feel the after taste almost burned that I don't really like as a whisky lover I always try several brands and I like to have different drinks in my bar so I think you must have a Jameson though I'm a scotch fan.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
New York
Normally, I am already a huge fan of Jameson so this new Caskmates edition was definitely something I wanted to try. The flavors are just as great, if not richer. It's great on the rocks or mixed with ginger ale. The flavor profile is great and you have a rich mouth feel.