Jameson Irish Whiskey 18 Year Old Limited Reserve  uploaded by Sarah V.

BY JAMESON #34 in Whiskey

Matured for 18 years in hand-selected oak casks from Europe and America, this rare whiskey is finished in first-fill bourbon barrels. This rite of passage introduces subtle traces of vanilla to an exceptionally balanced, mellow whiskey with a lingering finale of wood, spice and toffee. An elder statesman of our portfolio, each bottle of this unique whiskey is individually numbered. see more...

Sarah V.
pembroke pines
This 18 year old whiskey is Incredibly smooth and aromatic! I only drink this with very special people on special occasions. I received this as a birthday gift because I love Jameson and this met and exceeded my expectations!
Cindy V.
Riverview
I really enjoyed the flavor of the whiskey. It is a good price for the quality of whiskey. The packaging is really nice.  Compared to other types of whiskey I had it was really great. It met my expectations and I would definitely buy it again . 5 stars!
catherine s.
my favourite “have a few and talk big dreams with friends” sipping whiskey...
smoother and richer than so many whiskeys out there.
affordable luxury.
and it always hits the spot.
i like to bring a bottle to gatherings-smiles guaranteed!!!
Maritza R.
Perris, CA
Jameson and pickle juice is one of my favorite this to order m, it get you sooo drunk. It may sound weird but Jameson and pickle juice compliment eachother so well and cancel eachother our to this yummy tasting mixture
Vanessa P.
San Fernando
This most definitely has an amber honey smell. You are given more sweets in caramel and sugared cereal taste. The packaging is well combined with the bottle. This bottle is expensive compared to other Jameson bottles.
Lauren P.
Branford
This is a once in a lifetime experience. My first drink at 21 was a very special one thanks to this brand . Always delicious. Price is on par with what you would expect . No complaints and would definitely recommend!
lydia w.
Phoenix, AZ
Absolutely amazing! I love Jameson everything and this is truly something special. Plus, not that expensive. I highly recommend Jameson products for all your Irish whiskey needs! (Or just whiskey needs in general!)
Jon H.
This is some good whiskey. Nice, smooth flavor and isn't pungent. It's excellent on the rocks. It's tough finding a good whiskey these days. I highly recommend Jameson as it is a great choice for your palate.
Tera C.
Lawrence
I splurged on this after reading other reviews, and am SO glad I did! It’s such a complex liquor, and while it is whiskey, it’s easy to drink on the rocks - in fact, I recommend it that way!
Bridgette M.
Gainesville
This is a really expensive whiskey, but when you're drinking it it's worth paying a little extra you only need a few shots to get the job done that you're wanting to accomplish