BY JAMESON #15 in Whiskey

Jameson Irish Whiskey is renowned for being the world's number one Irish Whiskey brand. The triple distilled recipe was created by John Jameson in 1780, and remains the same today. On the palate you’ll find a balance of sweet, nutty flavors imparted from Sherry casks as well as toasted wood and vanilla notes taken on from Bourbon casks. Enjoy Jameson Irish Whiskey Gifts neat, on the rocks or mixed in a long drink or cocktail. see more...

Krystal D.
Absolutely love this stuff, although I hate their family history. Although, I suppose we all have families with bad histories here and there, and we have all done and said stupid things so it will not be a reason for me to no longer purchase this brand. Its absolutely wonderful. Smooth. No burn. Goes down easy. No chaser needed (for me anyway) if I'm ever asked to bring alcohol to a party or get together, this is usually what I grab.
Trinh N.
A very easy whiskey to get into. You can drink it neat, you can mix it, you can shoot it (try it with a pickle back). It’s generally really smooth with little to no after burn like you’ll get with some of the cheaper liquors and it has a subtly sweet hint. Very easy drinking.

Usually my go to at a bar or for a party. This is always at least one bottle of Jameson to go around.
laurel H.
Ozone Park, NY
My new favorite brand of whiskey, it taste great alone but also plays well with chasers. It’s surprisingly pretty affordable giving how good it taste I would expect it to be really expensive but it’s not. So if you’re looking to try a new whiskey I would definitely recommend Jameson they’ve been around for a while and nothing has changed same recipe same great quality whiskey.
Kyleen M.
Lincoln , RI
Not a fan. Only way I will drink this is with ginger ale. Purchased at a bar as this was the only familiar whiskey they had. Harsh and not smooth at all. There are way better whiskeys out there. Especially if you like it best or on the rocks. Just because the name is recognizable, does not mean it’s good!
Jodi P.
Phoenix, AZ
Although we only pull out the Jameson whiskey on special occasions,it is one of our favorites. It's a very good Irish whiskey and everyone enjoys it . It's great flavors combine and leave just enough flavor behind that makes you want one more and then another and so on. But it's worth the hangover!
Bridget C.
Detroit, MI
Is there a bad time to drink Jameson? The answer is no!! Great in Hot Toddy in the winter, great with a Tropical Red Bull in the summer (don't judge, just try it). Too many a fun nights have been spent with good ole' Jameo. The taste is smooth and great in a mixed drink or a for a quick shot.
Amanda J.
San Diego , CA
Jameson and ginger ale is my go-to bar drink. I rarely drink it at home because I normally drink beer at home, but when I go out with friends I always go with a Jameson and ginger. There is something about ginger ale that cuts the alcohol taste significantly and just makes it so delicious!
Alicia R.
Manchester
This is a savior in my house lol.... from physical pain to emotional this irish wiskey has got your back... Thought it isnt my favorite kind of whiskey (jack Daniels is)... Its the first thing I go to for numbing any sort of pain. To drink I'd mix it with a coke or something.
Harbin G.
peabody, MA
I will definitely say this is a great tequila, very reach flavor and texture. I have tried many tequilas and this one definitely makes it into my bar. Will definitely recommend and of course don't forget you lime and salt, and why not, make sure you let me know what you think.
Lada C.
Forest Hills, NY
Best whiskey hands down. I usually buy it in my local liquor store or ask relatives to purchase it at the duty-free when they travel. This whiskey is amazing for sipping it neat. I don’t like mixing this particular whiskey because the taste is meant to be savored.
alana j.
key west
How many like their Jameson straight up or with a pickle back????
Emerald G.