Jameson Irish Whiskey

Jameson Irish Whiskey is a blended Irish whiskey, taking the best of pot still and fine grain whiskeys. It is then triple-distilled to give it its signature smoothness. Finally, it is aged in oak casks for a minimum of 4 years.

Where are the prices?
What is your best thing to pair Jameson with?
Follow me?[product:jameson-irish-whiskey-750ml-bottle]
Start your review of Jameson Irish Whiskey!
Bridget E.
Fond Du Lac, WI
I generally don't like whiskey, but Yummmmmmy. So smooth and doesn't burn going down. Definitely recommend.
Megan S.
Elmwood, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Jameson Irish Whiskey uploaded by Megan S.
Jameson is a great whiskey. I can drink it straight or mix it. It's a very smooth whiskey which is what I look for when I buy whiskey. I will keep on buying it
Rina R.
New Orleans, LA
Jameson Irish Whiskey uploaded by Rina R.
This was the best birthday gift ever my friends gave me. Personally to me the smoothiest drink. Jameson Irish Whiskey 50mL Bottle
Nicki H.
Elkins, WV
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Jameson Irish Whiskey uploaded by Nicki H.
The first time I tried Jameson was with a pickle back shot chaser. It was amazing and now is my favorite drink!
Phil I.
Altamonte Springs
Jameson Irish Whiskey uploaded by Phil I.
Smoothest whiskey out there! This tasteful Irish Whiskey is great on the rocks or with Jameson. The price point is fair and worth every penny.
Lellianne C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my fiancé’s go-to favorite whisky to get. I do not mind taking shots of this because it’s pretty darn smooth. I love this with ginger ale, you can’t go wrong.
Jackie B.
Raytown, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Oh Jameson! This is my husband’s all time favorite!! I can’t tell you how many shots I took during the dating years. It is extremely high quality....however, it is for someone that can shoot whiskey. When I say it’s strong... ITS STRONG!! It can be added to many drinks to give them an extra kick! I would recommend, but proceed with caution ⚠️
Jen M.
Meadow Vista, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Jameson Irish Whiskey uploaded by Jen M.
Smooth and serious. Good in a mix or straight up. Always a go-to for holidays and parties for guests. Good quality for a decent price! We always have it on hand.
Alyse S.
Saint Meinrad, IN
Jameson Irish Whiskey uploaded by Alyse S.
There's just something about Irish whiskey that's so much smoother thab anything else. When it comes to whiskey it's always been what I refer. It makes a great cocktail with Ale81 and grenadine. I absolutely recommend Jameson to anyone who wants a good whiskey.q
Alicia R.
Manchester
This is a savior in my house lol.... from physical pain to emotional this irish wiskey has got your back... Thought it isnt my favorite kind of whiskey (jack Daniels is)... Its the first thing I go to for numbing any sort of pain. To drink I'd mix it with a coke or something.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bridgette P.
il y a 10 mois
Amanda A. il y a 7 mois
Sure will
Olga S.
Banning, CA
il y a un an
Jameson Irish Whiskey ? What's the best way to enjoy a glass a whiskey? I heard ginger ale? But I've never been a fan of ginger ale. So looking for recommendations. Thanks
anne M. il y a un an
You can try it a few different ways. Neat or straight up can be a bit strong..no ice just whiskey. You can try adding a bit of water, it actually opens up some flavors. Just add a little at a time until you like it. You can use it in a mixed drink..like a whiskey sour or Manhattan.
Nicole N.
Morganton, NC
il y a un an
Jameson Irish Whiskey Ever tried a green tea shot ? Jameson Irish Whiskey, Peach Schnapps, sour mix and a splash of sprite! Ummmmm🎉
Jamye C. il y a un an
No I have not tried this, but it sounds delicious and will have to try know.