BY JAMESON #15 in Whiskey

Jameson Irish Whiskey is renowned for being the world's number one Irish Whiskey brand. The triple distilled recipe was created by John Jameson in 1780, and remains the same today. On the palate you’ll find a balance of sweet, nutty flavors imparted from Sherry casks as well as toasted wood and vanilla notes taken on from Bourbon casks. Enjoy Jameson Irish Whiskey Gifts neat, on the rocks or mixed in a long drink or cocktail. see more...

• What's your favorite way to drink Jameson Irish Whiskey ?5 Answers
  • How many like their Jameson straight up or with a pickle ...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else drink Jameson and Cranberry juice? It’s ...3 Answers
Camilla B.
Jameson’s is my favorite everyday whiskey. It’s good straight or mixed, it’s smooth, has a nice flavor, and it’s not too expensive. It was actually the only liquor we served at our wedding reception! There were no complaints, in fact we drank it all and someone had to run and pick up some reinforcements. Most bars carry it so it’s my goto request when I’m out as well.
Teresa N.
I'll call myself out, I'm a light weight. When someone brings out the bottle of Jameson my heart drops a little, okay it drops A LOT. I don't think it goes down smoothly as some like to say. The taste itself isn't for my palette. If you're into a rye whiskey then maybe Jameson is the drink for you. Give it a shot (pun intended) and see for yourself.
Sabrina W.
Cheyenne
Jameson Irish Whiskey is one of my favorite whiskeys. It goes well with ginger ale or on the rocks. (Even sprite) You can also have it as a chilled shot and chase it with a pickle back. It is average pricing. If you haven't tried this whiskey I definitely encourage you to try this unique tasting whiskey.
Jeraldine A.
If you want good whiskey, this is the one for you! I prefer cold, but Jameson is a great Irish whiskey. Smoother than most whiskeys I’ve tried. If you like pickles try a pickle back with Jameson. Where you take a shot of Jameson and then a shot of pickle juice and it just taste so delicious you’ll be addicted!
Sarah L.
Astoria, NY
I am a huge Jameson fan. This is a great, affordable whiskey & definitely one I would recommend for anyone starting their collection. I do feel that, for seasoned whiskey drinkers, there are other Jameson expressions that are much more exciting. But, this is a classic and you can’t go wrong with a classic!
Jodi P.
Phoenix, AZ
Although we only pull out the Jameson whiskey on special occasions,it is one of our favorites. It's a very good Irish whiskey and everyone enjoys it . It's great flavors combine and leave just enough flavor behind that makes you want one more and then another and so on. But it's worth the hangover!
Krystal D.
Absolutely love this stuff, although I hate their family history. Although, I suppose we all have families with bad histories here and there, and we have all done and said stupid things so it will not be a reason for me to no longer purchase this brand. Its absolutely wonderful. Smooth. No burn. Goes down easy. No chaser needed (for me anyway) if I'm ever asked to bring alcohol to a party or get together, this is usually what I grab.
Bridget C.
Detroit, MI
Is there a bad time to drink Jameson? The answer is no!! Great in Hot Toddy in the winter, great with a Tropical Red Bull in the summer (don't judge, just try it). Too many a fun nights have been spent with good ole' Jameo. The taste is smooth and great in a mixed drink or a for a quick shot.
Kaylen H.
Omaha, NE
Jameson is my go to whiskey for making Irish coffees. It pairs so smoothly with coffee and cream or an Irish liquor. It’s a great value and reasonably priced for whiskey. I will continue to purchase this again and again and would definitely recommend all whiskey drinkers to give it a shot.
Alicia R.
Manchester
This is a savior in my house lol.... from physical pain to emotional this irish wiskey has got your back... Thought it isnt my favorite kind of whiskey (jack Daniels is)... Its the first thing I go to for numbing any sort of pain. To drink I'd mix it with a coke or something.
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
What's your favorite way to drink Jameson Irish Whiskey ?
alana j.
key west
How many like their Jameson straight up or with a pickle back????
Talon W.
Seaside , CA
Does anyone else drink Jameson and Cranberry juice? It’s like one of my favorite drinks and everyone makes fun of me for it.