BY JAMESON #22 in Whiskey

Jameson Black Barrel is a limited edition Irish Whiskey expertly crafted from a high proportion of Irish pot still whiskey and a rare small batch grain whiskey. First, a blend of malted and unmalted barley is distilled in pot stills and then aged in used sherry casks. It is then blended with rare, small batch grain whiskey which has been matured in deep-charred ex-bourbon barrels. The whiskey is matured in extra charred bourbon barrels developing aromatic notes of charred wood, deep spices and exotic fruit to create the unmistakable rich and smooth Jameson Black Barrel taste. see more...

• What cocktail you would recommend to make from this? 1 Answers
Heather P.
Glendale, AZ
I was shocked to see the Costco by me had this in stock. I bought it for my husband to try because he loves the Caskmates. He said it was really smooth and was definitely worth the price! We will be buying this again.
Mallerie R.
Fairborn, OH
All my dad has ever drank. Such a great whisky to pair with food. Always remover less is more when mixing this whisky. Or throw it over the rocks with some friends.
Ashleigh S.
Beulah, Mi
❤ just love it!!! Smooth... drink it on the rocks... one of the best whiskeys out there and it also comes from my home country. It's the best Irish whiskey I've had. Definitely will have it again and again.
Taylar E.
Mount Joy, PA
This liquor will knock you out! Love this whiskey. If you add some peach schnapps to it and sour mix it makes an awesome drink. Deff get the bang for your buck.
Krishna H.
Concord , NC
Whiskey is my FAVORITE liquor. It takes amazing, not comparable to others by any means. It's smooth, refreshing and delicious. It's pricey but worth every penny
Whisper M.
sand creek
This is a nice smooth whiskey with an afterburn that’s not intense like others. It’s an easy go to whiskey to drink by itself or mixed with a little something.
Melissa D.
Raleigh, NC
This whiskey is amazing. Hands down - it is one of the smoothest whiskey I have had. It's not a cheap whiskey, but it has the right kind of burn in your belly.
Lisa M.
Natchez, MS
Smooth and full of flavor. Great on the rocks. I normally don't add a soda to this one. It really doesn't need anything with it. But if you choose add a coke.
Kelly H.
Chattanooga, TN
Love love love this whiskey! It has a smooth nutty taste and reminds me of fall! It is perfect for this time of year. My favorite way to drink is on the rocks.
Tammy T.
Rochester
I love the black label Jamo! It's way smoother than the original, which is also a favorite, and I love the hint of vanilla incorporated into this variety! Yum!
Liga V.
What cocktail you would recommend to make from this?