BY JAMESON #22 in Whiskey

Jameson Black Barrel is a limited edition Irish Whiskey expertly crafted from a high proportion of Irish pot still whiskey and a rare small batch grain whiskey. First, a blend of malted and unmalted barley is distilled in pot stills and then aged in used sherry casks. It is then blended with rare, small batch grain whiskey which has been matured in deep-charred ex-bourbon barrels. The whiskey is matured in extra charred bourbon barrels developing aromatic notes of charred wood, deep spices and exotic fruit to create the unmistakable rich and smooth Jameson Black Barrel taste. see more...

Sabrina L.
Salem
Love this whiskey! It's my favorite of all the Jamesons. It's smooth and full of subtle flavors that meld together nicely. No ice or mixer/chaser needed.
KATHLEEN S.
When you need to retire and relax or celebrate a great achievement this Jameson is smooth and amazing. Neat or on the rocks no other drink can match it.
Elizabeth F.
Ok I have tried a lot of alcohol and whiskey and this one is awesome. I was lucky enough to be able to try it at 80 buck a Fifth. Yeah it's that good
Crissy C.
Bremerton, WA
What a treat this is! So smooth and delicious. I bought this initially for a st. Patrick's gathering and now it's added to special occasion bottles.
Tori T.
Jackson, MI
Alcohol comes in many different flavors and qualities and this one is one that happens to be quite mediocre. I bought this at a local party store.
Rebecca E.
This is my go to bottle at home, when celebrating. It is so good! It has a smooth and sweet taste. Any whiskey drinker will agree this is a sipper.
Kendra S.
Clinton, MA
One of my favorites of the Jameson Brand. It is triple distilled, giving the whiskey a smooth taste. Easy to drink neat, even better on the rocks.
Melissa W.
Salem
My favorite whiskey of all time. The drinkability is awesome. So smooth and has such a nice taste to it. This is my go to when I want to unwind.
Michelle A.
Morgan City, LA
I likes Jameson and definitely gave me a new outlook on Whiskey because it's such a unique taste I tried it my first time when I went to Ireland.
Mariah M.
Pocatello
My husband turned me onto this whiskey when we first got together, and we buy it pretty often. The flavor is really good, and it's a must buy.