Jameson Black Barrel Irish Select Reserve 80  uploaded by Thuy L.

BY JAMESON #40 in Whiskey

Jameson Black Barrel is a limited edition Irish Whiskey expertly crafted from a high proportion of Irish pot still whiskey and a rare small batch grain whiskey. First, a blend of malted and unmalted barley is distilled in pot stills and then aged in used sherry casks. It is then blended with rare, small batch grain whiskey which has been matured in deep-charred ex-bourbon barrels. The whiskey is matured in extra charred bourbon barrels developing aromatic notes of charred wood, deep spices and exotic fruit to create the unmistakable rich and smooth Jameson Black Barrel taste. see more...

• What cocktail you would recommend to make from this? 1 Answers
Elvis S.
First timer with Jameson. Picked it up at the local warehouse. Great taste. I liked it over ice rather than neat. It has a stronger flavor than some of the blended brands I usually have but it is a great choice!! Would definitely buy again.
Mike T.
Watertown, NY
This is the bottle you get when you're going to hang with the boys. Always a crowd favorite. Gets the job done without a ridiculous hangover the next morning. Keep it up, Jamo.
Eric T.
Nice easy to drink smooth and tasty liquor. I've enjoyed this Irish whiskey over the year and will continue to drink it. I just recommended it to a friend at work to try out.
Mia W.
Winston Salem, NC
I recently tried this while in Ireland at the Jameson distillery, I like it so much I bought a bottle when I came back. It is delicious, smooth and you want be disappointed
Paige F.
Clayton, NC
Of all of the Jameson varietals, the black barrel is by far the best. The charred barrel that the whiskey is made in gives it a deep and rich flavor. My choice every time.
Rian W.
Stansbury Pk, UT
My cousins got this for me as a housewarming gift year ago and I buy it every single time I am in the liquor store because it is gone every single time I have to go back.
Jillian R.
Jameson is smooth and goes down without issues. It doesn't burn and the flavor is just right. I love mixing cranberry juice, orange juice and Jeson together for a more fruity drink.
Heather P.
Glendale, AZ
I was shocked to see the Costco by me had this in stock. I bought it for my husband to try because he loves the Caskmates. He said it was really smooth and was definitely worth the price! We will be buying this again.
Mallerie R.
Fairborn, OH
All my dad has ever drank. Such a great whisky to pair with food. Always remover less is more when mixing this whisky. Or throw it over the rocks with some friends.
Ashleigh S.
Beulah, Mi
❤ just love it!!! Smooth... drink it on the rocks... one of the best whiskeys out there and it also comes from my home country. It's the best Irish whiskey I've had. Definitely will have it again and again.
Liga V.
What cocktail you would recommend to make from this?