BY JAMESON #23 in Whiskey

Jameson Black Barrel is a limited edition Irish Whiskey expertly crafted from a high proportion of Irish pot still whiskey and a rare small batch grain whiskey. First, a blend of malted and unmalted barley is distilled in pot stills and then aged in used sherry casks. It is then blended with rare, small batch grain whiskey which has been matured in deep-charred ex-bourbon barrels. The whiskey is matured in extra charred bourbon barrels developing aromatic notes of charred wood, deep spices and exotic fruit to create the unmistakable rich and smooth Jameson Black Barrel taste. see more...

• What cocktail you would recommend to make from this? 1 Answers
Christine H.
THE SMOOTHEST OF THE BRANDS WHISKEY AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE . YOU CANT GO WRONG WITH THIS WHISKEY ON VALUE TASTE AND SATISFACTION.  FRIENDS LOVE THE TASTE AND THE UNIQUE DRINKS I HAVE MUSTERED UP.
Shannon T.
Twinsburg , OH
Love Jameson. Great taste. Not much to say except it's delicious! Easy to pair with other mixers or on its own. Find your favorite combo if you can't drink it straight-- like with ginger ale!
Elvis S.
First timer with Jameson. Picked it up at the local warehouse. Great taste. I liked it over ice rather than neat. It has a stronger flavor than some of the blended brands I usually have but it is a great choice!! Would definitely buy again.
Sydney H.
Little Rock, AR
I only drink this during Saint Patty's celebrations. I black out every single time. One year I hope to remember the way it tastes. It is always a fair though! Rarely a hangover.
Andrew M.
Mantua, NJ
I wasn't as impressed as I was hoping with this one. Maybe it's due to loving the standard Jameson so much but the price to taste ratio for me wasn't there for a repeat purchase.
Mike T.
Watertown, NY
This is the bottle you get when you're going to hang with the boys. Always a crowd favorite. Gets the job done without a ridiculous hangover the next morning. Keep it up, Jamo.
Mia W.
Winston Salem, NC
I recently tried this while in Ireland at the Jameson distillery, I like it so much I bought a bottle when I came back. It is delicious, smooth and you want be disappointed
Paige F.
Raleigh, NC
Of all of the Jameson varietals, the black barrel is by far the best. The charred barrel that the whiskey is made in gives it a deep and rich flavor. My choice every time.
Rian W.
Stansbury Pk, UT
My cousins got this for me as a housewarming gift year ago and I buy it every single time I am in the liquor store because it is gone every single time I have to go back.
Jillian R.
Jameson is smooth and goes down without issues. It doesn't burn and the flavor is just right. I love mixing cranberry juice, orange juice and Jeson together for a more fruity drink.
Liga V.
What cocktail you would recommend to make from this?