BY JAMESON #19 in Whiskey

Jameson Black Barrel is a limited edition Irish Whiskey expertly crafted from a high proportion of Irish pot still whiskey and a rare small batch grain whiskey. First, a blend of malted and unmalted barley is distilled in pot stills and then aged in used sherry casks. It is then blended with rare, small batch grain whiskey which has been matured in deep-charred ex-bourbon barrels. The whiskey is matured in extra charred bourbon barrels developing aromatic notes of charred wood, deep spices and exotic fruit to create the unmistakable rich and smooth Jameson Black Barrel taste. see more...

Rian W.
Stansbury Pk, UT
My cousins got this for me as a housewarming gift year ago and I buy it every single time I am in the liquor store because it is gone every single time I have to go back.
Mallerie R.
Fairborn, OH
All my dad has ever drank. Such a great whisky to pair with food. Always remover less is more when mixing this whisky. Or throw it over the rocks with some friends.
Chelsey M.
Delray Beach , FL
Working at an Irish bar for 3 years made me appreciate Jameson so much more than I ever did. I drink this stuff like water.
Taylar E.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This liquor will knock you out! Love this whiskey. If you add some peach schnapps to it and sour mix it makes an awesome drink. Deff get the bang for your buck.
Krishna H.
Concord , NC
Whiskey is my FAVORITE liquor. It takes amazing, not comparable to others by any means. It's smooth, refreshing and delicious. It's pricey but worth every penny
Whisper M.
sand creek
This is a nice smooth whiskey with an afterburn that’s not intense like others. It’s an easy go to whiskey to drink by itself or mixed with a little something.
Kelly H.
Chattanooga, TN
Love love love this whiskey! It has a smooth nutty taste and reminds me of fall! It is perfect for this time of year. My favorite way to drink is on the rocks.
Tammy T.
Rochester
I love the black label Jamo! It's way smoother than the original, which is also a favorite, and I love the hint of vanilla incorporated into this variety! Yum!
Melissa D.
Raleigh, NC
This whiskey is amazing. Hands down - it is one of the smoothest whiskey I have had. It's not a cheap whiskey, but it has the right kind of burn in your belly.
Anya B.
Hauppauge, NY
My husbands favorite. Personally not mine, but it can be good in certain drinks. It's a very traditional whiskey so it's good for special occasions or events