Jameson Black Barrel Irish Select Reserve 80  uploaded by Thuy L.

BY JAMESON #35 in Whiskey

Jameson Black Barrel is a limited edition Irish Whiskey expertly crafted from a high proportion of Irish pot still whiskey and a rare small batch grain whiskey. First, a blend of malted and unmalted barley is distilled in pot stills and then aged in used sherry casks. It is then blended with rare, small batch grain whiskey which has been matured in deep-charred ex-bourbon barrels. The whiskey is matured in extra charred bourbon barrels developing aromatic notes of charred wood, deep spices and exotic fruit to create the unmistakable rich and smooth Jameson Black Barrel taste. see more...

• What cocktail you would recommend to make from this? 1 Answers
Nicole G.
Jersey City, NJ
My favorite whiskey! I'm a Jameson girl, and this is my favorite variation. It's great on the rocks, neat, or with a splash of ginger ale. I love that it does have a distinct flavor from Jameson's classic whiskey.
Emilee C.
Lodi, CA
Very good! Really smooth! I know most people would say not to drink it with anything just drink it straight and sip on it but sometimes I really like mixing it with sprite just to give it some bubbles.
Jenn S.
Brentwood, CA
My drink of choice. Hands down. Smooth and tastes good. I can find this at most grocery stores. A bit pricier than most. But I'm willing to spend it for good quality. Jameson Black Barrel Irish Select Reserve 80
Christine H.
THE SMOOTHEST OF THE BRANDS WHISKEY AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE . YOU CANT GO WRONG WITH THIS WHISKEY ON VALUE TASTE AND SATISFACTION.  FRIENDS LOVE THE TASTE AND THE UNIQUE DRINKS I HAVE MUSTERED UP.
Shannon T.
Twinsburg, OH
Love Jameson. Great taste. Not much to say except it's delicious! Easy to pair with other mixers or on its own. Find your favorite combo if you can't drink it straight-- like with ginger ale!
Elvis S.
First timer with Jameson. Picked it up at the local warehouse. Great taste. I liked it over ice rather than neat. It has a stronger flavor than some of the blended brands I usually have but it is a great choice!! Would definitely buy again.
Kelly H.
LOCKPORT
It's a very smooth whiskey... tastes really good. This is one of those kinds of whiskeys that you can drink straight up and or mix with anything. Over the rocks is good. I keep mine in the freezer or fridge to maker sure it's extra cold when drinking.inexpensive.
Sydney H.
Little Rock, AR
I only drink this during Saint Patty's celebrations. I black out every single time. One year I hope to remember the way it tastes. It is always a fair though! Rarely a hangover.
Mike T.
Watertown, NY
This is the bottle you get when you're going to hang with the boys. Always a crowd favorite. Gets the job done without a ridiculous hangover the next morning. Keep it up, Jamo.
Eric T.
Nice easy to drink smooth and tasty liquor. I've enjoyed this Irish whiskey over the year and will continue to drink it. I just recommended it to a friend at work to try out.
Liga V.
What cocktail you would recommend to make from this?