BY JAMESON #19 in Whiskey

Jameson Black Barrel is a limited edition Irish Whiskey expertly crafted from a high proportion of Irish pot still whiskey and a rare small batch grain whiskey. First, a blend of malted and unmalted barley is distilled in pot stills and then aged in used sherry casks. It is then blended with rare, small batch grain whiskey which has been matured in deep-charred ex-bourbon barrels. The whiskey is matured in extra charred bourbon barrels developing aromatic notes of charred wood, deep spices and exotic fruit to create the unmistakable rich and smooth Jameson Black Barrel taste. see more...

Nicole G.
Jersey City, NJ
My favorite whiskey! I'm a Jameson girl, and this is my favorite variation. It's great on the rocks, neat, or with a splash of ginger ale. I love that it does have a distinct flavor from Jameson's classic whiskey.
Emilee C.
Lodi, CA
Very good! Really smooth! I know most people would say not to drink it with anything just drink it straight and sip on it but sometimes I really like mixing it with sprite just to give it some bubbles.
Jenn S.
Brentwood, CA
My drink of choice. Hands down. Smooth and tastes good. I can find this at most grocery stores. A bit pricier than most. But I'm willing to spend it for good quality. Jameson Black Barrel Irish Select Reserve 80
Christine H.
THE SMOOTHEST OF THE BRANDS WHISKEY AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE . YOU CANT GO WRONG WITH THIS WHISKEY ON VALUE TASTE AND SATISFACTION.  FRIENDS LOVE THE TASTE AND THE UNIQUE DRINKS I HAVE MUSTERED UP.
Elvis S.
First timer with Jameson. Picked it up at the local warehouse. Great taste. I liked it over ice rather than neat. It has a stronger flavor than some of the blended brands I usually have but it is a great choice!! Would definitely buy again.
Andrew M.
Mantua, NJ
I wasn't as impressed as I was hoping with this one. Maybe it's due to loving the standard Jameson so much but the price to taste ratio for me wasn't there for a repeat purchase.
Heather K.
Sooo smooth we took shots of this in Boston town and it was amazingly smooth. Super pricey but well worth it in the end, smoothest whiskey I've ever had. I would definitely buy it again on special occasions just because of the price.
Mia W.
Winston Salem, NC
I recently tried this while in Ireland at the Jameson distillery, I like it so much I bought a bottle when I came back. It is delicious, smooth and you want be disappointed
Rian W.
Stansbury Pk, UT
My cousins got this for me as a housewarming gift year ago and I buy it every single time I am in the liquor store because it is gone every single time I have to go back.
Mallerie R.
Fairborn, OH
All my dad has ever drank. Such a great whisky to pair with food. Always remover less is more when mixing this whisky. Or throw it over the rocks with some friends.