Jameson Black Barrel Irish Select Reserve 80  uploaded by Thuy L.

BY JAMESON #35 in Whiskey

Jameson Black Barrel is a limited edition Irish Whiskey expertly crafted from a high proportion of Irish pot still whiskey and a rare small batch grain whiskey. First, a blend of malted and unmalted barley is distilled in pot stills and then aged in used sherry casks. It is then blended with rare, small batch grain whiskey which has been matured in deep-charred ex-bourbon barrels. The whiskey is matured in extra charred bourbon barrels developing aromatic notes of charred wood, deep spices and exotic fruit to create the unmistakable rich and smooth Jameson Black Barrel taste. see more...

• What cocktail you would recommend to make from this? 1 Answers
Montrese T.
Atlanta, GA
My favorite alcoholic beverage. I can typically drink this straight although I live for a Jameson and coke. It's very smooth and well worth the price. I normally purchase from my local package store and I will continue to drink this.
Krystle K.
ST. PAUL, MN
Was never a huge whiskey fan until I met Jameson. Love love love Jameson and coke. Mix with vanilla or cherry coke for a twist on the original take on a Jameson coke drink, or simply take a shot because it's so smooth. Love Jameson.
auntsuzieq G.
Bryant
Amazing whiskey and worth every penny. It doesn’t burn like the American bourbons and it’s oddly smooth for a whiskey. I would definitely recommend this product. A little expensive but like I said definitely worth every penny.
Miranda M.
Good sipping drink with the right whiskey ice cubes. If you don't have the ice cubes, normal ones work good too. Even after it's watered down a bit, still has good flavor. Little high in price, but it lasts a while!
Leanne P.
Limington, ME
I've had a lot of whiskey in my time, but this bottle always bring smiles when we bring to gatherings of friends as well as family. I tend to throw in some ice, pour my whiskey and top it off with a drip of ginger ale. I always say I'll only have one, but there's no right way to turn a second away.
Morgan W.
Buffalo, NY
Whiskey is not my favorite but my significant other loves it. Jameson is one that is smooth and I actually can enjoy it too. It is delicious and it is affordable and easy drinking. I buy Jameson over other whiskey!
Jasmine E.
Citrus Heights
Smoothest and most amazing whiskey I have had in a while. It has such a strong, rich flavor and it goes down so smoothly! Much better than most other whiskeys I have tried. Definitely would continue to buy this!
Sara C.
walker
We love Jameson! Our favorite shot is a pickle back, shot of Jameson chased with a shot of pickle juice! Jameson has a refreshing flavor that leaves you wanting more! We will continue to buy for years to come
Kristin C.
Moorpark
This whiskey is bold but smooth. Goes great with ginger ale! Warms you up on a cold night while camping or game night with friends! A little more money than Jameson triple distilled but well worth the price!
Destinee T.
My absolute favorite drink. Don't mix it with anything and it's perfect, but also mixes well with sodas if you want. Pricey but you get what you pay for. Most stores carry it, and surprisingly a lot Of bars.
Liga V.
What cocktail you would recommend to make from this?