BY JAMESON #31 in Whiskey

Jameson Black Barrel is a limited edition Irish Whiskey expertly crafted from a high proportion of Irish pot still whiskey and a rare small batch grain whiskey. First, a blend of malted and unmalted barley is distilled in pot stills and then aged in used sherry casks. It is then blended with rare, small batch grain whiskey which has been matured in deep-charred ex-bourbon barrels. The whiskey is matured in extra charred bourbon barrels developing aromatic notes of charred wood, deep spices and exotic fruit to create the unmistakable rich and smooth Jameson Black Barrel taste. see more...

Symone C.
Symone C.
Los Angeles, CA
The smoothest Jameson I've ever tried. Kind of almost has a coffee aftertaste but it's good the price is usually consistent around $40
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Salem
Love this whiskey! It's my favorite of all the Jamesons. It's smooth and full of subtle flavors that meld together nicely. No ice or mixer/chaser needed.
Peggy W.
Peggy W.
Picayune, MS
Not a real big whiskey drinker but when I do, I like this one!! It is a lot smoother than others. It is the best I have tried so far
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Ilion, NY
Jameson is the best i drink it on the rock and its a very smooth whiskey . You can also mix it with gingerale for a great cocktail .
KATHLEEN S.
KATHLEEN S.
When you need to retire and relax or celebrate a great achievement this Jameson is smooth and amazing. Neat or on the rocks no other drink can match it.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Thomaston, GA
I did not like it but others loved it. It was not a bad price, not a hard item to find and I will buy more because others liked it.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Beavercreek, OH
We live all Jameson whiskey. This is smooth and easy to drink on the rocks or plain. This is a nice drive k to just relax and sip
Chevonne W.
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
Great to have for party's when the guys are over. They love to have some Jameson and coke. I know its one of their go to products
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Smooth mellow flavor with little after taste. I absolutely love this whiskey . Will definitely stick with Jameson above the rest.
Mathew B.
Mathew B.
Hopkinsville
This has a wonderful flavor. It has a smooth rich burn. I will definatrly be buying it again. I got it at my local liquor store.