BY JAMESON #23 in Whiskey

Jameson Black Barrel is a limited edition Irish Whiskey expertly crafted from a high proportion of Irish pot still whiskey and a rare small batch grain whiskey. First, a blend of malted and unmalted barley is distilled in pot stills and then aged in used sherry casks. It is then blended with rare, small batch grain whiskey which has been matured in deep-charred ex-bourbon barrels. The whiskey is matured in extra charred bourbon barrels developing aromatic notes of charred wood, deep spices and exotic fruit to create the unmistakable rich and smooth Jameson Black Barrel taste. see more...

• What cocktail you would recommend to make from this? 1 Answers
Krystle K.
ST. PAUL, MN
Was never a huge whiskey fan until I met Jameson. Love love love Jameson and coke. Mix with vanilla or cherry coke for a twist on the original take on a Jameson coke drink, or simply take a shot because it's so smooth. Love Jameson.
Miranda M.
Good sipping drink with the right whiskey ice cubes. If you don't have the ice cubes, normal ones work good too. Even after it's watered down a bit, still has good flavor. Little high in price, but it lasts a while!
Leanne P.
Limington, ME
I've had a lot of whiskey in my time, but this bottle always bring smiles when we bring to gatherings of friends as well as family. I tend to throw in some ice, pour my whiskey and top it off with a drip of ginger ale. I always say I'll only have one, but there's no right way to turn a second away.
Kimberly J.
Oceanside, CA
This is my husbands favorite whiskey!!!! It's a affordable whiskey when in comparison to fancier whiskeys. He loves it with dr. Pepper or ginger-ale. This is the only lower priced whiskey my husband will drink.
Michelle d.
Best of the best! Our goal to drink for the rare occasion that o DO drink- I want it to be amazing and I'm never disappointed. Try it with a chaser of pickle juice... sounds weird but it's UNBELIEVABLY GOOD!
Kristin C.
Moorpark
This whiskey is bold but smooth. Goes great with ginger ale! Warms you up on a cold night while camping or game night with friends! A little more money than Jameson triple distilled but well worth the price!
Nicole G.
Jersey City , NJ
My favorite whiskey! I'm a Jameson girl, and this is my favorite variation. It's great on the rocks, neat, or with a splash of ginger ale. I love that it does have a distinct flavor from Jameson's classic whiskey.
Emilee C.
Lodi, CA
Very good! Really smooth! I know most people would say not to drink it with anything just drink it straight and sip on it but sometimes I really like mixing it with sprite just to give it some bubbles.
Jenn S.
Brentwood, CA
My drink of choice. Hands down. Smooth and tastes good. I can find this at most grocery stores. A bit pricier than most. But I'm willing to spend it for good quality. Jameson Black Barrel Irish Select Reserve 80
Christine H.
THE SMOOTHEST OF THE BRANDS WHISKEY AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE . YOU CANT GO WRONG WITH THIS WHISKEY ON VALUE TASTE AND SATISFACTION.  FRIENDS LOVE THE TASTE AND THE UNIQUE DRINKS I HAVE MUSTERED UP.
Liga V.
What cocktail you would recommend to make from this?