BY JAMESON #23 in Whiskey

Jameson Black Barrel is a limited edition Irish Whiskey expertly crafted from a high proportion of Irish pot still whiskey and a rare small batch grain whiskey. First, a blend of malted and unmalted barley is distilled in pot stills and then aged in used sherry casks. It is then blended with rare, small batch grain whiskey which has been matured in deep-charred ex-bourbon barrels. The whiskey is matured in extra charred bourbon barrels developing aromatic notes of charred wood, deep spices and exotic fruit to create the unmistakable rich and smooth Jameson Black Barrel taste. see more...

• What cocktail you would recommend to make from this? 1 Answers
Candiss O.
Hollywood, FL
My favorite Irish whiskey drink!!! Perfect ending to a day of toddler tantrums. I mix it with coke and it’s like the tantrums never happened. I love my son, but the terrible twos are in full effect. Treating myself every now and then is always a good idea.
alana p.
After tasting this whiskey at an alcohol event I must say that I was very impress with the smooth taste and feeling it gave me.  It taste so unique from the other brands of whiskey that I'm used to drinking.  I would buy this brand whenever I see it as it sells at an affordable price.  I highly recommend it to everyone.
Shelby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Jame-o is so good, but this one tops it off! This goes good with gingerale, on the rocks, or even in shots. It is about $40-$50 at your local liquor store, and can be found at any grocery store that carries liquor. This tastes like regular jameson, but is so much smoother and gentle on the throat
Amy L.
Enid, OK
I received this as a gift a few years ago. It is the smoothest, most flavorful of all the Jameson varieties. Good on it's own but I prefer to mix it with Sprite Zero. I have bought it again and again because it is absolutely delicious. Would recommend to all!
Dana N.
Madison
Burns a little going down but warms you nicely from the inside out. Makes you feel great about yourself and gives you confidence. Almost a "liquid courage" whiskey. The Irish know what they are doing that's for sure. Great on its own. Awesome sipping whiskey.
Viangie Anneris L.
Harrisburg, PA
Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!!
Christine G.
Jackson, NJ
Jameson is a staple in my family at all times of year and sipping this nectar is a treat we share in celebration. This is a bit more expensive than your traditional Jameson BUT it is smooth and lived up to Jameson quality with every drop.
Mary L.
Rockville, MD
Just had this stuff for my birthday! It was my first time. It was absolutely awesome. It's a little pricey (so is Jameson though) but I will definitely be having it again. I'm absolutely going to recommend this to all of my friends!!
Heather K.
Sooo smooth we took shots of this in Boston town and it was amazingly smooth. Super pricey but well worth it in the end, smoothest whiskey I've ever had. I would definitely buy it again on special occasions just because of the price.
Montrese T.
Atlanta, GA
My favorite alcoholic beverage. I can typically drink this straight although I live for a Jameson and coke. It's very smooth and well worth the price. I normally purchase from my local package store and I will continue to drink this.
Liga V.
What cocktail you would recommend to make from this?