BY JAMESON #19 in Whiskey

Jameson Black Barrel is a limited edition Irish Whiskey expertly crafted from a high proportion of Irish pot still whiskey and a rare small batch grain whiskey. First, a blend of malted and unmalted barley is distilled in pot stills and then aged in used sherry casks. It is then blended with rare, small batch grain whiskey which has been matured in deep-charred ex-bourbon barrels. The whiskey is matured in extra charred bourbon barrels developing aromatic notes of charred wood, deep spices and exotic fruit to create the unmistakable rich and smooth Jameson Black Barrel taste. see more...

Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I went to school with a guy named Jameson. This was his drink. After graduation he started being a Mormon. Its safe to say this alcohol is what made him so cool & fun.
Deana C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My husband LOVES Jameson. It is the only irish whiskey he will drink. The select reserve costs about $40. It is exceptionally smooth. We drink this as a sipping whisky.
Heather P.
Glendale, AZ
I was shocked to see the Costco by me had this in stock. I bought it for my husband to try because he loves the Caskmates. He said it was really smooth and was definitely worth the price! We will be buying this again.
Ashleigh S.
Beulah, Mi
❤ just love it!!! Smooth... drink it on the rocks... one of the best whiskeys out there and it also comes from my home country. It's the best Irish whiskey I've had. Definitely will have it again and again.
Akela D.
Deposit
Favorite choice and a family favorite.
We find it delicious and appropriate for all occasions, we purchase it monthly. In some places it’s pricey - but you pay for quality. And it’s worth every nickel.
Shelby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Jame-o is so good, but this one tops it off! This goes good with gingerale, on the rocks, or even in shots. It is about $40-$50 at your local liquor store, and can be found at any grocery store that carries liquor. This tastes like regular jameson, but is so much smoother and gentle on the throat
Dana N.
Madison
Burns a little going down but warms you nicely from the inside out. Makes you feel great about yourself and gives you confidence. Almost a "liquid courage" whiskey. The Irish know what they are doing that's for sure. Great on its own. Awesome sipping whiskey.
Christine G.
Jackson, NJ
Jameson is a staple in my family at all times of year and sipping this nectar is a treat we share in celebration. This is a bit more expensive than your traditional Jameson BUT it is smooth and lived up to Jameson quality with every drop.
Krystle K.
ST. PAUL, MN
Was never a huge whiskey fan until I met Jameson. Love love love Jameson and coke. Mix with vanilla or cherry coke for a twist on the original take on a Jameson coke drink, or simply take a shot because it's so smooth. Love Jameson.
Mary L.
Rockville, MD
Just had this stuff for my birthday! It was my first time. It was absolutely awesome. It's a little pricey (so is Jameson though) but I will definitely be having it again. I'm absolutely going to recommend this to all of my friends!!