BY JAMESON #31 in Whiskey

Jameson Black Barrel is a limited edition Irish Whiskey expertly crafted from a high proportion of Irish pot still whiskey and a rare small batch grain whiskey. First, a blend of malted and unmalted barley is distilled in pot stills and then aged in used sherry casks. It is then blended with rare, small batch grain whiskey which has been matured in deep-charred ex-bourbon barrels. The whiskey is matured in extra charred bourbon barrels developing aromatic notes of charred wood, deep spices and exotic fruit to create the unmistakable rich and smooth Jameson Black Barrel taste. see more...

Mariah M.
Mariah M.
Pocatello
My husband turned me onto this whiskey when we first got together, and we buy it pretty often. The flavor is really good, and it's a must buy.
Maranda B.
Maranda B.
Ballwin
Smooth drink! I prefer it neat and enjoy sipping with a nice dark cigar. Delicious? For sure! A wonderful gift for whiskey drinkers as well!
Patty N.
Patty N.
Millbrook, AL
A fine drinking whiskey. I love the smoothness this whiskey has. It is perfectly paired with a nice ginger ale or neat with a drop of water.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Phoenix, AZ
I was always curious how this whiskey compared to other whiskeys. It's awesome. It has a super distinct flavor and it's great for sipping.
­čÄÇDebra G.
­čÄÇDebra G.
Bartlett
Not just enjoyed on St. Patrick's day, take this bottle home today, serve on the rocks and sip your night away experiencing every note.
alisha b.
alisha b.
I think Jameson black is delicious. Its smooth not much of a bite and deff the best of them all in my opinion. Its moderatley priced and nice on the tounge
Gina F.
Gina F.
Jameson if my favorite kind of whiskey, so I'm a little biased.  This type is super smooth and easy to drink.  Very good flavor with or without being mixed.
Symone C.
Symone C.
Los Angeles, CA
The smoothest Jameson I've ever tried. Kind of almost has a coffee aftertaste but it's good the price is usually consistent around $40
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Salem
Love this whiskey! It's my favorite of all the Jamesons. It's smooth and full of subtle flavors that meld together nicely. No ice or mixer/chaser needed.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Ilion, NY
Jameson is the best i drink it on the rock and its a very smooth whiskey . You can also mix it with gingerale for a great cocktail .