BY JAMESON #19 in Whiskey

Jameson Black Barrel is a limited edition Irish Whiskey expertly crafted from a high proportion of Irish pot still whiskey and a rare small batch grain whiskey. First, a blend of malted and unmalted barley is distilled in pot stills and then aged in used sherry casks. It is then blended with rare, small batch grain whiskey which has been matured in deep-charred ex-bourbon barrels. The whiskey is matured in extra charred bourbon barrels developing aromatic notes of charred wood, deep spices and exotic fruit to create the unmistakable rich and smooth Jameson Black Barrel taste. see more...

courtney S.
Phoenixville
This is one of my favorite whiskeys! It has a permanent spot at our home bar and we always make sure to keep it stocked. The price is higher than normal Jameson but it’s totally worth it! A very easy whiskey to sip on the rocks with the most amazing warmth
Sada H.
I bought this whiskey in Ireland at the Jameson Distillery. It is smoother than the normal Jameson I have purchased in the past but straight it’s still very strong and burns going down.
Shannon T.
Twinsburg, OH
Love Jameson. Great taste. Not much to say except it's delicious! Easy to pair with other mixers or on its own. Find your favorite combo if you can't drink it straight-- like with ginger ale!
Sydney H.
Little Rock, AR
I only drink this during Saint Patty's celebrations. I black out every single time. One year I hope to remember the way it tastes. It is always a fair though! Rarely a hangover.
Mike T.
Watertown, NY
This is the bottle you get when you're going to hang with the boys. Always a crowd favorite. Gets the job done without a ridiculous hangover the next morning. Keep it up, Jamo.
Barbara J.
Excellent Irish whiskey  🥃 ! It is pricey but worth it if you want something for a nice evening or special occasion. I bought it at Specs in Houston and  I prefer the Jameson brand over other Irish whiskeys. Yes, I would buy this again.
Eric T.
Nice easy to drink smooth and tasty liquor. I've enjoyed this Irish whiskey over the year and will continue to drink it. I just recommended it to a friend at work to try out.
Paige F.
Alexandria, VA
Of all of the Jameson varietals, the black barrel is by far the best. The charred barrel that the whiskey is made in gives it a deep and rich flavor. My choice every time.
Jillian R.
Jameson is smooth and goes down without issues. It doesn't burn and the flavor is just right. I love mixing cranberry juice, orange juice and Jeson together for a more fruity drink.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I went to school with a guy named Jameson. This was his drink. After graduation he started being a Mormon. Its safe to say this alcohol is what made him so cool & fun.