BY JAMESON #23 in Whiskey

Jameson Black Barrel is a limited edition Irish Whiskey expertly crafted from a high proportion of Irish pot still whiskey and a rare small batch grain whiskey. First, a blend of malted and unmalted barley is distilled in pot stills and then aged in used sherry casks. It is then blended with rare, small batch grain whiskey which has been matured in deep-charred ex-bourbon barrels. The whiskey is matured in extra charred bourbon barrels developing aromatic notes of charred wood, deep spices and exotic fruit to create the unmistakable rich and smooth Jameson Black Barrel taste. see more...

• What cocktail you would recommend to make from this? 1 Answers
Sammi F.
Clifton, NJ
Hate Jameson honestly. It is possibly so disgusting BUT I bought this for my brother who LOVES Jameson and he love this. So if you like Jameson this is something you should pick up fro. Your local store!
Brittany C.
Elkton, MD
Nothing is better than Irish whiskey!! Jameson is a great whiskey to pour over the rocks and just sip on around the fire. Of course it doesn't come cheap but it's worth it. I recommend this to any adult
Sarah V.
Elk City
Really smooth and has a great flavor! Probably one of my favorite whiskeys to drink. I love to pair mine with coke. Very affordable and delicious! I love this whiskey and I’d absolutely buy it again.
Lyndi F.
Yulee, FL
If you’re Irish then you know all to well about Jameson. If you want to pretend to be Irish for a night then take a few shots of this stuff! Awesome for whiskey and cokes, very distinguished flavor.
Cory W.
Los Angeles
This did what it was supposed to do. Get me warm and sleepy. I usually drink alcohol on the rocks but I had this slightly microwaved for 30 seconds. I was out like a light. Snoring peacefully.
courtney S.
Phoenixville
This is one of my favorite whiskeys! It has a permanent spot at our home bar and we always make sure to keep it stocked. The price is higher than normal Jameson but it’s totally worth it! A very easy whiskey to sip on the rocks with the most amazing warmth
Michelle M.
New York
It's okay. Not the best out there but when you don't have anything else to change for you can use this and it will be okay. it's good but not the best. i would go for something else for sure.
Frank V.
Jameson Irish Whiskey is generally one of the best names in whiskey and the Black Barrel Reserve is no exception with It's smooth robust flavor. This is one to put on your shelf at home.
Sada H.
I bought this whiskey in Ireland at the Jameson Distillery. It is smoother than the normal Jameson I have purchased in the past but straight it’s still very strong and burns going down.
Amanda W.
Trenton, NJ
I’m a huge fan of Jameson, it’s actually all that I️ drink liquor wise. A friend of mine had tried this and told me I’d fall in love with it and they were right! I️ didn’t think you could get any smoother than regular Jameson but I️ was wrong!
Liga V.
What cocktail you would recommend to make from this?