BY JAMESON #19 in Whiskey

Jameson Black Barrel is a limited edition Irish Whiskey expertly crafted from a high proportion of Irish pot still whiskey and a rare small batch grain whiskey. First, a blend of malted and unmalted barley is distilled in pot stills and then aged in used sherry casks. It is then blended with rare, small batch grain whiskey which has been matured in deep-charred ex-bourbon barrels. The whiskey is matured in extra charred bourbon barrels developing aromatic notes of charred wood, deep spices and exotic fruit to create the unmistakable rich and smooth Jameson Black Barrel taste. see more...

Montrese T.
Atlanta, GA
My favorite alcoholic beverage. I can typically drink this straight although I live for a Jameson and coke. It's very smooth and well worth the price. I normally purchase from my local package store and I will continue to drink this.
Miranda M.
Good sipping drink with the right whiskey ice cubes. If you don't have the ice cubes, normal ones work good too. Even after it's watered down a bit, still has good flavor. Little high in price, but it lasts a while!
Leanne P.
Limington, ME
I've had a lot of whiskey in my time, but this bottle always bring smiles when we bring to gatherings of friends as well as family. I tend to throw in some ice, pour my whiskey and top it off with a drip of ginger ale. I always say I'll only have one, but there's no right way to turn a second away.
Lindsay S.
Brandon, SD
My husband toured the distillery in Dublin last year and has been addicted to this ever since. He brought some home with him and I tried it and it was actually really good! He picks up a bottle whenever he sees it.
Jasmine E.
Citrus Heights
Smoothest and most amazing whiskey I have had in a while. It has such a strong, rich flavor and it goes down so smoothly! Much better than most other whiskeys I have tried. Definitely would continue to buy this!
Kristin C.
Moorpark
This whiskey is bold but smooth. Goes great with ginger ale! Warms you up on a cold night while camping or game night with friends! A little more money than Jameson triple distilled but well worth the price!
Sammi F.
Clifton, NJ
Hate Jameson honestly. It is possibly so disgusting BUT I bought this for my brother who LOVES Jameson and he love this. So if you like Jameson this is something you should pick up fro. Your local store!
Brittany C.
Elkton, MD
Nothing is better than Irish whiskey!! Jameson is a great whiskey to pour over the rocks and just sip on around the fire. Of course it doesn't come cheap but it's worth it. I recommend this to any adult
Lyndi F.
Yulee, FL
If you’re Irish then you know all to well about Jameson. If you want to pretend to be Irish for a night then take a few shots of this stuff! Awesome for whiskey and cokes, very distinguished flavor.
Sarah V.
Elk City
Really smooth and has a great flavor! Probably one of my favorite whiskeys to drink. I love to pair mine with coke. Very affordable and delicious! I love this whiskey and I’d absolutely buy it again.