Jameson Black Barrel Irish Select Reserve 80  uploaded by Thuy L.

BY JAMESON #45 in Whiskey

Jameson Black Barrel is a limited edition Irish Whiskey expertly crafted from a high proportion of Irish pot still whiskey and a rare small batch grain whiskey. First, a blend of malted and unmalted barley is distilled in pot stills and then aged in used sherry casks. It is then blended with rare, small batch grain whiskey which has been matured in deep-charred ex-bourbon barrels. The whiskey is matured in extra charred bourbon barrels developing aromatic notes of charred wood, deep spices and exotic fruit to create the unmistakable rich and smooth Jameson Black Barrel taste. see more...

• What cocktail you would recommend to make from this? 1 Answers
Amanda W.
Trenton, NJ
I’m a huge fan of Jameson, it’s actually all that I️ drink liquor wise. A friend of mine had tried this and told me I’d fall in love with it and they were right! I️ didn’t think you could get any smoother than regular Jameson but I️ was wrong!
Barbara J.
Excellent Irish whiskey  🥃 ! It is pricey but worth it if you want something for a nice evening or special occasion. I bought it at Specs in Houston and  I prefer the Jameson brand over other Irish whiskeys. Yes, I would buy this again.
Chelsea R.
This whiskey has a woodsy taste. Smooth and my favorite Jameson product. This is the kind of whiskey that makes me want to sit down at a desk and write like Mark Twain.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I went to school with a guy named Jameson. This was his drink. After graduation he started being a Mormon. Its safe to say this alcohol is what made him so cool & fun.
Deana C.
MYRTLE BEACH, SC
My husband LOVES Jameson. It is the only irish whiskey he will drink. The select reserve costs about $40. It is exceptionally smooth. We drink this as a sipping whisky.
Akela D.
Deposit
Favorite choice and a family favorite.
We find it delicious and appropriate for all occasions, we purchase it monthly. In some places it’s pricey - but you pay for quality. And it’s worth every nickel.
Debra M.
Felton
I'm in love with Irish whiskey. It does down pretty smooth, and I don't get hangovers when I drink it. Although if I drink too much, I do get violently ill. But I don't know that it's the whiskeys fault or my neighbors (who kept saying "let's take a shot"). It mixes pretty well, and after the 3rd shot I don't need a chaser. I will say that for the money this is decent, but there are better brands out there. Either way though, your still getting drunk, so may as well save your money and buy some chicken nuggets on your way home.
Hannah D.
Carriere, MS
I'm not a drinker. I cant stand the kickback and will never get over the harshness that clear liqour has. But wiskey my friend you do me well. My boyfriend and some friends had this and (since it had been a while since I last drank anything) I decided sure let me have a small glass. The flavour of the wiskey mixed with small amount of room temp coke was still pretty hard but had a rich aftertaste. Again, worth the purchase? Not for me but as with different folks, they might have different strokes.
Amber K.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
If you want to feel like you just got whipped by an Irishman drink this.  It's bitter ,dry, and angry and probably made with potatoes...probably it's irish. It leaves you feeling humiliated as you drink a chaser with each shot. You feel like you aren't strong enough to handle this drink as you try not to gag the bile that's heading up your throat ...this is an alcohol for the strongest bravest stomachs
Gerardo V.
Pacoima
neat or with a splash of ginger beer, or with a whisper of ginger ale, tastes great with a hint of lemonade and a lime, oh yeah, with very little root beer, heck, goes with fries, steak, chicken, fish, oatmeal, cherries, pudding, on the deck, in the pool, after dinner, before dinner, with the lights on, yeah, and with the lights off, first thing when you wake up, last thing before you rest
Liga V.
What cocktail you would recommend to make from this?