BY JAMESON #31 in Whiskey

Jameson Black Barrel is a limited edition Irish Whiskey expertly crafted from a high proportion of Irish pot still whiskey and a rare small batch grain whiskey. First, a blend of malted and unmalted barley is distilled in pot stills and then aged in used sherry casks. It is then blended with rare, small batch grain whiskey which has been matured in deep-charred ex-bourbon barrels. The whiskey is matured in extra charred bourbon barrels developing aromatic notes of charred wood, deep spices and exotic fruit to create the unmistakable rich and smooth Jameson Black Barrel taste. see more...

Ilona H.
Ilona H.
Jameson is generally my go-to for Whiskey, among a few others. I occasionally have it on the rocks, mixed with gingerale, or used for a hot-toddy when I'm not feeling so great. I find the Jameson black barrel to have a more flavorful taste to it.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Little Rock, AR
I only drink this during Saint Patty's celebrations. I black out every single time. One year I hope to remember the way it tastes. It is always a fair though! Rarely a hangover.
Elvis S.
Elvis S.
First timer with Jameson. Picked it up at the local warehouse. Great taste. I liked it over ice rather than neat. It has a stronger flavor than some of the blended brands I usually have but it is a great choice!! Would definitely buy again.
Andrew M.
Andrew M.
Mantua, NJ
I wasn't as impressed as I was hoping with this one. Maybe it's due to loving the standard Jameson so much but the price to taste ratio for me wasn't there for a repeat purchase.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Sooo smooth we took shots of this in Boston town and it was amazingly smooth. Super pricey but well worth it in the end, smoothest whiskey I've ever had. I would definitely buy it again on special occasions just because of the price.
Mia W.
Mia W.
Winston Salem, NC
I recently tried this while in Ireland at the Jameson distillery, I like it so much I bought a bottle when I came back. It is delicious, smooth and you want be disappointed
Paige F.
Paige F.
Alexandria, VA
Of all of the Jameson varietals, the black barrel is by far the best. The charred barrel that the whiskey is made in gives it a deep and rich flavor. My choice every time.
Rian W.
Rian W.
Stansbury Pk, UT
My cousins got this for me as a housewarming gift year ago and I buy it every single time I am in the liquor store because it is gone every single time I have to go back.
Jillian R.
Jillian R.
Jameson is smooth and goes down without issues. It doesn't burn and the flavor is just right. I love mixing cranberry juice, orange juice and Jeson together for a more fruity drink.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Glendale, AZ
I was shocked to see the Costco by me had this in stock. I bought it for my husband to try because he loves the Caskmates. He said it was really smooth and was definitely worth the price! We will be buying this again.