BY JAMESON #23 in Whiskey

Jameson Black Barrel is a limited edition Irish Whiskey expertly crafted from a high proportion of Irish pot still whiskey and a rare small batch grain whiskey. First, a blend of malted and unmalted barley is distilled in pot stills and then aged in used sherry casks. It is then blended with rare, small batch grain whiskey which has been matured in deep-charred ex-bourbon barrels. The whiskey is matured in extra charred bourbon barrels developing aromatic notes of charred wood, deep spices and exotic fruit to create the unmistakable rich and smooth Jameson Black Barrel taste. see more...

• What cocktail you would recommend to make from this? 1 Answers
Katherine T.
Tomah
This was a gift to my husband and I decided to try it. The smell was off putting but the taste was amazing. I was very surprised. I will most likely buy this again. I bought this from a liquor store down the road from me. I would recommend this to others!
Vanesa B.
Richmond, VA
Jameson is my FAAAAAAAVOTIRE. Let me specify, this Jameson is my favorite. I bought it for a friend’s birthday party because he’s a huge Jameson guy and everyone loved it. It wasn’t too pricey either. I would definitely buy it again, in fact I have. Lol.
Ilona H.
Jameson is generally my go-to for Whiskey, among a few others. I occasionally have it on the rocks, mixed with gingerale, or used for a hot-toddy when I'm not feeling so great. I find the Jameson black barrel to have a more flavorful taste to it.
Ariel S.
Staten Island , NY
This drink goes down smoothly for me. I remember doing shots with my family with this bottle of Jameson. My sister picked it up for my annual christmas party. I thought it would have more of a sting or burning sensation going down but it's not the case.
Zayla L.
Sacramento
It’s good to sip on after a long day of work. Smooth rich and delicious. It’s not the cheapest whiskey I’ve had but it’s also not the most expensive. I’d rather drink this then Jack Daniels. I would definitely recommend you purchased some.
auntsuzieq G.
Bryant
Amazing whiskey and worth every penny. It doesn’t burn like the American bourbons and it’s oddly smooth for a whiskey. I would definitely recommend this product. A little expensive but like I said definitely worth every penny.
Lindsay S.
Brandon, SD
My husband toured the distillery in Dublin last year and has been addicted to this ever since. He brought some home with him and I tried it and it was actually really good! He picks up a bottle whenever he sees it.
Morgan W.
Buffalo, NY
Whiskey is not my favorite but my significant other loves it. Jameson is one that is smooth and I actually can enjoy it too. It is delicious and it is affordable and easy drinking. I buy Jameson over other whiskey!
Jasmine E.
Citrus Heights
Smoothest and most amazing whiskey I have had in a while. It has such a strong, rich flavor and it goes down so smoothly! Much better than most other whiskeys I have tried. Definitely would continue to buy this!
Sara C.
walker
We love Jameson! Our favorite shot is a pickle back, shot of Jameson chased with a shot of pickle juice! Jameson has a refreshing flavor that leaves you wanting more! We will continue to buy for years to come
Liga V.
What cocktail you would recommend to make from this?