BY JAMESON #31 in Whiskey

Jameson Black Barrel is a limited edition Irish Whiskey expertly crafted from a high proportion of Irish pot still whiskey and a rare small batch grain whiskey. First, a blend of malted and unmalted barley is distilled in pot stills and then aged in used sherry casks. It is then blended with rare, small batch grain whiskey which has been matured in deep-charred ex-bourbon barrels. The whiskey is matured in extra charred bourbon barrels developing aromatic notes of charred wood, deep spices and exotic fruit to create the unmistakable rich and smooth Jameson Black Barrel taste. see more...

Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Moorpark
This whiskey is bold but smooth. Goes great with ginger ale! Warms you up on a cold night while camping or game night with friends! A little more money than Jameson triple distilled but well worth the price!
Michelle d.
Michelle d.
Best of the best! Our goal to drink for the rare occasion that o DO drink- I want it to be amazing and I'm never disappointed. Try it with a chaser of pickle juice... sounds weird but it's UNBELIEVABLY GOOD!
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
Brentwood, CA
My drink of choice. Hands down. Smooth and tastes good. I can find this at most grocery stores. A bit pricier than most. But I'm willing to spend it for good quality. Jameson Black Barrel Irish Select Reserve 80
Emilee C.
Emilee C.
Lodi, CA
Very good! Really smooth! I know most people would say not to drink it with anything just drink it straight and sip on it but sometimes I really like mixing it with sprite just to give it some bubbles.
Christine H.
Christine H.
THE SMOOTHEST OF THE BRANDS WHISKEY AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE . YOU CANT GO WRONG WITH THIS WHISKEY ON VALUE TASTE AND SATISFACTION.  FRIENDS LOVE THE TASTE AND THE UNIQUE DRINKS I HAVE MUSTERED UP.
Shannon T.
Shannon T.
Twinsburg, OH
Love Jameson. Great taste. Not much to say except it's delicious! Easy to pair with other mixers or on its own. Find your favorite combo if you can't drink it straight-- like with ginger ale!
Ilona H.
Ilona H.
Jameson is generally my go-to for Whiskey, among a few others. I occasionally have it on the rocks, mixed with gingerale, or used for a hot-toddy when I'm not feeling so great. I find the Jameson black barrel to have a more flavorful taste to it.
Elvis S.
Elvis S.
First timer with Jameson. Picked it up at the local warehouse. Great taste. I liked it over ice rather than neat. It has a stronger flavor than some of the blended brands I usually have but it is a great choice!! Would definitely buy again.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Little Rock
I only drink this during Saint Patty's celebrations. I black out every single time. One year I hope to remember the way it tastes. It is always a fair though! Rarely a hangover.
Andrew M.
Andrew M.
Mantua, NJ
I wasn't as impressed as I was hoping with this one. Maybe it's due to loving the standard Jameson so much but the price to taste ratio for me wasn't there for a repeat purchase.