BY JAMESON #19 in Whiskey

Jameson Black Barrel is a limited edition Irish Whiskey expertly crafted from a high proportion of Irish pot still whiskey and a rare small batch grain whiskey. First, a blend of malted and unmalted barley is distilled in pot stills and then aged in used sherry casks. It is then blended with rare, small batch grain whiskey which has been matured in deep-charred ex-bourbon barrels. The whiskey is matured in extra charred bourbon barrels developing aromatic notes of charred wood, deep spices and exotic fruit to create the unmistakable rich and smooth Jameson Black Barrel taste. see more...

Natalie R.
Pullman
This stuff is delicious! I was actually able to go to the Jameson Distillery in Galway, Ireland and all of their stuff is amazing. Yes, it is pricey, but there is nothing smoother on the market to enjoy on the rocks, or by itself. Overall this entire brand is worth the money!!!
Madeline W.
West Palm Bch, FL
Well this whiskey definitely wakes you up, super smokey if thats what your into. I think it better as a straight shot to sip on. I do not recommend making it with cocktails but everyone loves jameson. I recommend it to everyone and you can buy it at every bar that I know of
Samantha B.
Westland, MI
I love whiskey! Normally jack is my go to for whiskey. But sometimes ya just want something different, so I go to Jameson, and I never have a complaint!  Sometimes after a long day or a bad day, I grab a cup, and get some Jameson and ginger ale and have a drink or two!
Alisha B.
Mohnton, PA
This whiskey is THE best. The first time I had it was at an Irish bar as an Irish Mule. It was delicious but honestly is better by itself. I have had other whiskeys like Jack Daniels, but nothing compares to this Black Barrel edition. I can not have a mule without it.
Amy L.
Enid, OK
I received this as a gift a few years ago. It is the smoothest, most flavorful of all the Jameson varieties. Good on it's own but I prefer to mix it with Sprite Zero. I have bought it again and again because it is absolutely delicious. Would recommend to all!
Hanna V.
Omaha, NE
Best Jameson I have ever had. I purchased this as a present for my dad, but he could not take it with him due to laws about liquor crossing state lines. This is always my go to for a nice sipping drink. Its a little on the pricey end but so worth the money!
Vanesa B.
Richmond, VA
Jameson is my FAAAAAAAVOTIRE. Let me specify, this Jameson is my favorite. I bought it for a friend’s birthday party because he’s a huge Jameson guy and everyone loved it. It wasn’t too pricey either. I would definitely buy it again, in fact I have. Lol.
Katherine T.
Tomah
This was a gift to my husband and I decided to try it. The smell was off putting but the taste was amazing. I was very surprised. I will most likely buy this again. I bought this from a liquor store down the road from me. I would recommend this to others!
Ilona H.
Jameson is generally my go-to for Whiskey, among a few others. I occasionally have it on the rocks, mixed with gingerale, or used for a hot-toddy when I'm not feeling so great. I find the Jameson black barrel to have a more flavorful taste to it.
Ariel S.
New York
This drink goes down smoothly for me. I remember doing shots with my family with this bottle of Jameson. My sister picked it up for my annual christmas party. I thought it would have more of a sting or burning sensation going down but it's not the case.