BY JAMESON #19 in Whiskey

Jameson Black Barrel is a limited edition Irish Whiskey expertly crafted from a high proportion of Irish pot still whiskey and a rare small batch grain whiskey. First, a blend of malted and unmalted barley is distilled in pot stills and then aged in used sherry casks. It is then blended with rare, small batch grain whiskey which has been matured in deep-charred ex-bourbon barrels. The whiskey is matured in extra charred bourbon barrels developing aromatic notes of charred wood, deep spices and exotic fruit to create the unmistakable rich and smooth Jameson Black Barrel taste. see more...

Yvonne L.
Indianapolis, IN
I am a big Jameson fan, I always have been. A friend bought my a bottle of Jameson Black Barrel for my wedding shower as well as Jameson swag. The Black Barrel has a crisp, more defined taste to it than regular Jameson. It was delicious and the flavor profile was amazing. I would definitely buy it again, or hopefully have it gifted to me. It was very smooth!
Cory W.
Los Angeles
This did what it was supposed to do. Get me warm and sleepy. I usually drink alcohol on the rocks but I had this slightly microwaved for 30 seconds. I was out like a light. Snoring peacefully.
Frank V.
Jameson Irish Whiskey is generally one of the best names in whiskey and the Black Barrel Reserve is no exception with It's smooth robust flavor. This is one to put on your shelf at home.
alana p.
After tasting this whiskey at an alcohol event I must say that I was very impress with the smooth taste and feeling it gave me.  It taste so unique from the other brands of whiskey that I'm used to drinking.  I would buy this brand whenever I see it as it sells at an affordable price.  I highly recommend it to everyone.
Amanda W.
Trenton, NJ
I’m a huge fan of Jameson, it’s actually all that I️ drink liquor wise. A friend of mine had tried this and told me I’d fall in love with it and they were right! I️ didn’t think you could get any smoother than regular Jameson but I️ was wrong!
Stephanie B.
Palm Coast
Aside from the pretty bottle that it comes in, the flavor of this whiskey is amazing!! Goes great in many different mixers or as a shot all on it's own. This will always be my number 1 go-to whiskey from off the shelf in a store or to purchase while out and about. I rate this whiskey a 10/10
Nikkie G.
This is really good and also makes a wonderful gift for a whisky lover.  Definitely strong and not for the light-hearted, but if you're a fan of whiskey, this is among the best.  Pricey but you get what you pay for, so it's worth it.  I only did 4 stars because I have a different favorite.
Chelsea R.
This whiskey has a woodsy taste. Smooth and my favorite Jameson product. This is the kind of whiskey that makes me want to sit down at a desk and write like Mark Twain.
NiftyKeisha *.
Just a good whiskey, it's smooth and easy to drink on the rocks. I really like it when I'm in the mood for something strong in the winter. It on a very short list of whiskeys that I will drink. Been drinking it for a long time and haven't had that many other brands that I like as much.
MaKenzie H.
Rock Hill, SC
I was fortunate enough while I'm Ireland to visit the distillery and holy cow was it impressive. I got to try a lot of different whiskeys while I was there and really appreciate the taste. This bottle is very good chilled. It has a different taste from the original and it's amazing