BY JAMESON #31 in Whiskey

Jameson Black Barrel is a limited edition Irish Whiskey expertly crafted from a high proportion of Irish pot still whiskey and a rare small batch grain whiskey. First, a blend of malted and unmalted barley is distilled in pot stills and then aged in used sherry casks. It is then blended with rare, small batch grain whiskey which has been matured in deep-charred ex-bourbon barrels. The whiskey is matured in extra charred bourbon barrels developing aromatic notes of charred wood, deep spices and exotic fruit to create the unmistakable rich and smooth Jameson Black Barrel taste. see more...

Amy L.
Amy L.
Enid, OK
I received this as a gift a few years ago. It is the smoothest, most flavorful of all the Jameson varieties. Good on it's own but I prefer to mix it with Sprite Zero. I have bought it again and again because it is absolutely delicious. Would recommend to all!
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
Tomah
This was a gift to my husband and I decided to try it. The smell was off putting but the taste was amazing. I was very surprised. I will most likely buy this again. I bought this from a liquor store down the road from me. I would recommend this to others!
Hanna V.
Hanna V.
Omaha, NE
Best Jameson I have ever had. I purchased this as a present for my dad, but he could not take it with him due to laws about liquor crossing state lines. This is always my go to for a nice sipping drink. Its a little on the pricey end but so worth the money!
Vanesa B.
Vanesa B.
Richmond, VA
Jameson is my FAAAAAAAVOTIRE. Let me specify, this Jameson is my favorite. I bought it for a friend’s birthday party because he’s a huge Jameson guy and everyone loved it. It wasn’t too pricey either. I would definitely buy it again, in fact I have. Lol.
Christine G.
Christine G.
Jackson, NJ
Jameson is a staple in my family at all times of year and sipping this nectar is a treat we share in celebration. This is a bit more expensive than your traditional Jameson BUT it is smooth and lived up to Jameson quality with every drop.
Mary L.
Mary L.
Rockville, MD
Just had this stuff for my birthday! It was my first time. It was absolutely awesome. It's a little pricey (so is Jameson though) but I will definitely be having it again. I'm absolutely going to recommend this to all of my friends!!
Montrese T.
Montrese T.
Atlanta, GA
My favorite alcoholic beverage. I can typically drink this straight although I live for a Jameson and coke. It's very smooth and well worth the price. I normally purchase from my local package store and I will continue to drink this.
Krystle K.
Krystle K.
ST. PAUL, MN
Was never a huge whiskey fan until I met Jameson. Love love love Jameson and coke. Mix with vanilla or cherry coke for a twist on the original take on a Jameson coke drink, or simply take a shot because it's so smooth. Love Jameson.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Good sipping drink with the right whiskey ice cubes. If you don't have the ice cubes, normal ones work good too. Even after it's watered down a bit, still has good flavor. Little high in price, but it lasts a while!
Leanne P.
Leanne P.
Limington, ME
I've had a lot of whiskey in my time, but this bottle always bring smiles when we bring to gatherings of friends as well as family. I tend to throw in some ice, pour my whiskey and top it off with a drip of ginger ale. I always say I'll only have one, but there's no right way to turn a second away.