BY JAMESON #23 in Whiskey

Jameson Black Barrel is a limited edition Irish Whiskey expertly crafted from a high proportion of Irish pot still whiskey and a rare small batch grain whiskey. First, a blend of malted and unmalted barley is distilled in pot stills and then aged in used sherry casks. It is then blended with rare, small batch grain whiskey which has been matured in deep-charred ex-bourbon barrels. The whiskey is matured in extra charred bourbon barrels developing aromatic notes of charred wood, deep spices and exotic fruit to create the unmistakable rich and smooth Jameson Black Barrel taste. see more...

• What cocktail you would recommend to make from this? 1 Answers
NiftyKeisha *.
Just a good whiskey, it's smooth and easy to drink on the rocks. I really like it when I'm in the mood for something strong in the winter. It on a very short list of whiskeys that I will drink. Been drinking it for a long time and haven't had that many other brands that I like as much.
Vic R.
Wilkes Barre
Jameson is definitely one of the best whiskeys that I have ever had and will always drink no matter what occasion it may be or if its just heading out with the guys for the night or a simple double at the restraunt. The smooth hard flavor of this whiskey is a force to reckon with.
MaKenzie H.
Rock Hill, SC
I was fortunate enough while I'm Ireland to visit the distillery and holy cow was it impressive. I got to try a lot of different whiskeys while I was there and really appreciate the taste. This bottle is very good chilled. It has a different taste from the original and it's amazing
Natalie R.
Pullman, WA
This stuff is delicious! I was actually able to go to the Jameson Distillery in Galway, Ireland and all of their stuff is amazing. Yes, it is pricey, but there is nothing smoother on the market to enjoy on the rocks, or by itself. Overall this entire brand is worth the money!!!
Jonathen K.
Kansas City
 This Jamison is hands-down by far the best  whiskey  has an amazing elegant taste and is very smooth  doesn’t burn your mouth  and does not leave a bad aftertaste either  highly recommend that you try this Whiskey if you have not already tried it
Madeline W.
West Palm Bch, FL
Well this whiskey definitely wakes you up, super smokey if thats what your into. I think it better as a straight shot to sip on. I do not recommend making it with cocktails but everyone loves jameson. I recommend it to everyone and you can buy it at every bar that I know of
mikayla c.
this stuff is one of a kind. My favorite part about drinking jameson black, is it goes so great with coke. Also if you are feeling a little risky, pour it over some ice! I dont drink Jameson as often as i want to but if i am going to. its going to be Black Barrel Irish!!
Samantha B.
Westland, MI
I love whiskey! Normally jack is my go to for whiskey. But sometimes ya just want something different, so I go to Jameson, and I never have a complaint!  Sometimes after a long day or a bad day, I grab a cup, and get some Jameson and ginger ale and have a drink or two!
Taylor M.
Ripon, CA
Great sipping whiskey. Awesome whisky for on the rocks, nice and smooth. BevMo is probably the best place to buy this. It a little on the pricey side but it is a better quality whiskey than the original.
Hanna V.
Omaha, NE
Best Jameson I have ever had. I purchased this as a present for my dad, but he could not take it with him due to laws about liquor crossing state lines. This is always my go to for a nice sipping drink. Its a little on the pricey end but so worth the money!
Liga V.
What cocktail you would recommend to make from this?