Jameson Black Barrel Irish Select Reserve 80  uploaded by Thuy L.

BY JAMESON #40 in Whiskey

Jameson Black Barrel is a limited edition Irish Whiskey expertly crafted from a high proportion of Irish pot still whiskey and a rare small batch grain whiskey. First, a blend of malted and unmalted barley is distilled in pot stills and then aged in used sherry casks. It is then blended with rare, small batch grain whiskey which has been matured in deep-charred ex-bourbon barrels. The whiskey is matured in extra charred bourbon barrels developing aromatic notes of charred wood, deep spices and exotic fruit to create the unmistakable rich and smooth Jameson Black Barrel taste. see more...

• What cocktail you would recommend to make from this? 1 Answers
Alex H.
kissimmee
Particularly not a fan of Irish whiskey though there are a few drink recipes that call for it. It’s not a smooth as a blended scotch but it caters to a different pallet. Great with coffee or PIckle juice(shots) it will be a great start to the day or a pick me up in late hours of the day.
NiftyKeisha *.
Just a good whiskey, it's smooth and easy to drink on the rocks. I really like it when I'm in the mood for something strong in the winter. It on a very short list of whiskeys that I will drink. Been drinking it for a long time and haven't had that many other brands that I like as much.
MaKenzie H.
Rock Hill, SC
I was fortunate enough while I'm Ireland to visit the distillery and holy cow was it impressive. I got to try a lot of different whiskeys while I was there and really appreciate the taste. This bottle is very good chilled. It has a different taste from the original and it's amazing
Candice M.
Webb City
It’s a little bit smoother then original Jameson but I hate it. It’s a rough shot and I don’t think it’s worth the money. There’s better alternatives in my opinion.
Natalie R.
Pullman, WA
This stuff is delicious! I was actually able to go to the Jameson Distillery in Galway, Ireland and all of their stuff is amazing. Yes, it is pricey, but there is nothing smoother on the market to enjoy on the rocks, or by itself. Overall this entire brand is worth the money!!!
Madeline W.
West Palm Bch, FL
Well this whiskey definitely wakes you up, super smokey if thats what your into. I think it better as a straight shot to sip on. I do not recommend making it with cocktails but everyone loves jameson. I recommend it to everyone and you can buy it at every bar that I know of
mikayla c.
this stuff is one of a kind. My favorite part about drinking jameson black, is it goes so great with coke. Also if you are feeling a little risky, pour it over some ice! I dont drink Jameson as often as i want to but if i am going to. its going to be Black Barrel Irish!!
Samantha B.
Westland, MI
I love whiskey! Normally jack is my go to for whiskey. But sometimes ya just want something different, so I go to Jameson, and I never have a complaint!  Sometimes after a long day or a bad day, I grab a cup, and get some Jameson and ginger ale and have a drink or two!
Amanda S.
Crescent City, FL
Such an amazing Irish whiskey was such wonderful flavors I love to drink it with friends or when I'm alone it doesn't really matter it's just a wonderful whiskey
Hanna V.
Omaha, NE
Best Jameson I have ever had. I purchased this as a present for my dad, but he could not take it with him due to laws about liquor crossing state lines. This is always my go to for a nice sipping drink. Its a little on the pricey end but so worth the money!
Liga V.
What cocktail you would recommend to make from this?