BY JAMESON #32 in Whiskey

Jameson Black Barrel is a limited edition Irish Whiskey expertly crafted from a high proportion of Irish pot still whiskey and a rare small batch grain whiskey. First, a blend of malted and unmalted barley is distilled in pot stills and then aged in used sherry casks. It is then blended with rare, small batch grain whiskey which has been matured in deep-charred ex-bourbon barrels. The whiskey is matured in extra charred bourbon barrels developing aromatic notes of charred wood, deep spices and exotic fruit to create the unmistakable rich and smooth Jameson Black Barrel taste. see more...

• What cocktail you would recommend to make from this? 1 Answers
Crissy C.
Bremerton , WA
What a treat this is! So smooth and delicious. I bought this initially for a st. Patrick's gathering and now it's added to special occasion bottles.
Tori T.
Jackson, MI
Alcohol comes in many different flavors and qualities and this one is one that happens to be quite mediocre. I bought this at a local party store.
Tom W.
Get the 18 year reserve. It’s pricey for sure but it’s amazing. Albert smooth while still getting that whiskey kick. Pair it with a Churchill cigar
Kendra S.
Clinton, MA
One of my favorites of the Jameson Brand. It is triple distilled, giving the whiskey a smooth taste. Easy to drink neat, even better on the rocks.
Rebecca E.
This is my go to bottle at home, when celebrating. It is so good! It has a smooth and sweet taste. Any whiskey drinker will agree this is a sipper.
Melissa W.
My favorite whiskey of all time. The drinkability is awesome. So smooth and has such a nice taste to it. This is my go to when I want to unwind.
Michelle A.
Morgan City, LA
I likes Jameson and definitely gave me a new outlook on Whiskey because it's such a unique taste I tried it my first time when I went to Ireland.
Mariah M.
Chubbuck, ID
My husband turned me onto this whiskey when we first got together, and we buy it pretty often. The flavor is really good, and it's a must buy.
Beverly C.
This was a uper smooth. Also it was great to sip on and savor. Great for special events or to celebrate. That's why we broke out this bottle.
Maranda B.
Smooth drink! I prefer it neat and enjoy sipping with a nice dark cigar. Delicious? For sure! A wonderful gift for whiskey drinkers as well!
Liga V.
What cocktail you would recommend to make from this?