BY JAMESON #23 in Whiskey

Jameson Black Barrel is a limited edition Irish Whiskey expertly crafted from a high proportion of Irish pot still whiskey and a rare small batch grain whiskey. First, a blend of malted and unmalted barley is distilled in pot stills and then aged in used sherry casks. It is then blended with rare, small batch grain whiskey which has been matured in deep-charred ex-bourbon barrels. The whiskey is matured in extra charred bourbon barrels developing aromatic notes of charred wood, deep spices and exotic fruit to create the unmistakable rich and smooth Jameson Black Barrel taste. see more...

• What cocktail you would recommend to make from this? 1 Answers
Tom W.
Newport
Get the 18 year reserve. It’s pricey for sure but it’s amazing. Albert smooth while still getting that whiskey kick. Pair it with a Churchill cigar
Tori T.
Jackson, MI
Alcohol comes in many different flavors and qualities and this one is one that happens to be quite mediocre. I bought this at a local party store.
Michelle A.
Morgan City, LA
I likes Jameson and definitely gave me a new outlook on Whiskey because it's such a unique taste I tried it my first time when I went to Ireland.
Melissa W.
Salem
My favorite whiskey of all time. The drinkability is awesome. So smooth and has such a nice taste to it. This is my go to when I want to unwind.
Mariah M.
Pocatello
My husband turned me onto this whiskey when we first got together, and we buy it pretty often. The flavor is really good, and it's a must buy.
Patty N.
Millbrook, AL
A fine drinking whiskey. I love the smoothness this whiskey has. It is perfectly paired with a nice ginger ale or neat with a drop of water.
Beverly C.
This was a uper smooth. Also it was great to sip on and savor. Great for special events or to celebrate. That's why we broke out this bottle.
Maranda B.
Ballwin
Smooth drink! I prefer it neat and enjoy sipping with a nice dark cigar. Delicious? For sure! A wonderful gift for whiskey drinkers as well!
Natalie D.
Phoenix, AZ
I was always curious how this whiskey compared to other whiskeys. It's awesome. It has a super distinct flavor and it's great for sipping.
Bailey Paige T.
Walnut Cove, NC
I have had the pleasure of having this only once and I would love to have it again. It was one of the best tasting whiskeys I've ever had.
Liga V.
What cocktail you would recommend to make from this?