BY JAMESON #31 in Whiskey

Jameson Black Barrel is a limited edition Irish Whiskey expertly crafted from a high proportion of Irish pot still whiskey and a rare small batch grain whiskey. First, a blend of malted and unmalted barley is distilled in pot stills and then aged in used sherry casks. It is then blended with rare, small batch grain whiskey which has been matured in deep-charred ex-bourbon barrels. The whiskey is matured in extra charred bourbon barrels developing aromatic notes of charred wood, deep spices and exotic fruit to create the unmistakable rich and smooth Jameson Black Barrel taste. see more...

Sandy C.
Sandy C.
Hands down my most favorite cocktail. I like it with ginger. Smooth and just the perfect drink!
Andrew Y.
Andrew Y.
Did not enjoy it. But more of a personal bias against it. I do not like the taste of Jamison.
Amelia H.
Amelia H.
Edison, NJ
This is a great bottle of whiskey. I love the original Jameson but this one is even better.
Harlee H.
Harlee H.
Love this whiskey it's so good and so smooth!! Everyone should drink some Jameson it's good
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Spencer, NY
Smooth and worth every sip. Usually mix it with ginger ale and relax. No nasty after bite.
Nickolas J.
Nickolas J.
Brighton, CO
So smooth warm or chilled and very very very well blended. Great taste. Great after taste
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Burnaby , BC
The very first whisky I've tried. I was living in Ireland and had a sore throat. I decided something harder than beer would drive some illness away. A few sips and I couldn't believe I hadn't ventured towards whiskey before. It's so strong and bold, smokey, oaky, distinguished. I'm sure it helps that my first choice of whiskey was a damn fine one, indeed. Jameson has been my number one ever since. Thank goodness for Irish concerts, loud crowds, and calm, whiskey remedies.
Ruth C.
Ruth C.
Im a huge fan of whiskey sours, and this whiskey takes it to up a notch! For the price you get a delicious whiskey that you will want to share! I presonally like sweet tasting drinks and this has notes of caramel which are not to over powering! I would highly recommend this coming into the colder months, it would be delicious warmed infront of the fire.
Kayley M.
Kayley M.
Oakville , ON
I was given this once as a gift and it was seriously some of the best whiskey I've ever tried. Irish whiskeys have always been my favourite, but this was several bars above anything I had tried previously. I only wish it was more affordable so I could have it more often! For now I'll save it as a special treat :)
Erica K.
Erica K.
Belleville
So Good. Very smooth. Goes down fairly well. More on the expensive aide but you get what you pay for. Very yummy. I would reccomend to anyone even even a first time whiskey drinker. So good.