BY JAMESON #22 in Whiskey

Jameson Black Barrel is a limited edition Irish Whiskey expertly crafted from a high proportion of Irish pot still whiskey and a rare small batch grain whiskey. First, a blend of malted and unmalted barley is distilled in pot stills and then aged in used sherry casks. It is then blended with rare, small batch grain whiskey which has been matured in deep-charred ex-bourbon barrels. The whiskey is matured in extra charred bourbon barrels developing aromatic notes of charred wood, deep spices and exotic fruit to create the unmistakable rich and smooth Jameson Black Barrel taste. see more...

🎀Debra G.
Bartlett
Not just enjoyed on St. Patrick's day, take this bottle home today, serve on the rocks and sip your night away experiencing every note.
Symone C.
Los Angeles, CA
The smoothest Jameson I've ever tried. Kind of almost has a coffee aftertaste but it's good the price is usually consistent around $40
Tabby H.
Des Indianola
Jameson is my go to whiskey being delightful in taste and easy on the wallet you simply cant go wrong with any of the jamison products
Nicole G.
Ilion, NY
Jameson is the best i drink it on the rock and its a very smooth whiskey . You can also mix it with gingerale for a great cocktail .
Peggy W.
Picayune, MS
Not a real big whiskey drinker but when I do, I like this one!! It is a lot smoother than others. It is the best I have tried so far
Lisa S.
Thomaston, GA
I did not like it but others loved it. It was not a bad price, not a hard item to find and I will buy more because others liked it.
launa d.
This select reserve is amazing I always struggle to find it but so happy when I do. The tastes is amazing would highly recommend
Brooke S.
Smooth mellow flavor with little after taste. I absolutely love this whiskey . Will definitely stick with Jameson above the rest.
Kaitlyn S.
Easthampton, MA
Great whiskey to use in mix drinks or just take shots of. It is very affordable and you can find it at almost every liquor store
Mathew B.
Hopkinsville
This has a wonderful flavor. It has a smooth rich burn. I will definatrly be buying it again. I got it at my local liquor store.