Jameson Black Barrel Irish Select Reserve 80  uploaded by Thuy L.

BY JAMESON #35 in Whiskey

Jameson Black Barrel is a limited edition Irish Whiskey expertly crafted from a high proportion of Irish pot still whiskey and a rare small batch grain whiskey. First, a blend of malted and unmalted barley is distilled in pot stills and then aged in used sherry casks. It is then blended with rare, small batch grain whiskey which has been matured in deep-charred ex-bourbon barrels. The whiskey is matured in extra charred bourbon barrels developing aromatic notes of charred wood, deep spices and exotic fruit to create the unmistakable rich and smooth Jameson Black Barrel taste. see more...

• What cocktail you would recommend to make from this? 1 Answers
AMANDA S.
GREENFIELD TWP
Great taste! It wad very smooth! Love my mixed drinks anf this liquor was perfect! I high reccomend if you arw looking for something smooth with great flavor!
Melissa D.
Raleigh, NC
This whiskey is amazing. Hands down - it is one of the smoothest whiskey I have had. It's not a cheap whiskey, but it has the right kind of burn in your belly.
Anya B.
Hauppauge, NY
My husbands favorite. Personally not mine, but it can be good in certain drinks. It's a very traditional whiskey so it's good for special occasions or events
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
I know a lot of people love Jamison but the flavor is just a little too much for me. It’s definitely not my first choice but it’s deathly not my last choice.
Gina F.
Jameson if my favorite kind of whiskey, so I'm a little biased.  This type is super smooth and easy to drink.  Very good flavor with or without being mixed.
alisha b.
I think Jameson black is delicious. Its smooth not much of a bite and deff the best of them all in my opinion. Its moderatley priced and nice on the tounge
KATHLEEN S.
COLUMBUS, OH
When you need to retire and relax or celebrate a great achievement this Jameson is smooth and amazing. Neat or on the rocks no other drink can match it.
Sabrina L.
Salem
Love this whiskey! It's my favorite of all the Jamesons. It's smooth and full of subtle flavors that meld together nicely. No ice or mixer/chaser needed.
Kirsten L.
Springfield, OR
I tried this on a whim and it wasn't half bad! I may not buy it again, personally. But I would definitely recommend this to a fellow Irishman or woman!
Maritza L.
Goes down smooth! One of the better Jameson's and the pricing of a bottle is good. If you like a mixer ginger ale or my favorite good old Dr. Pepper! 😉
Liga V.
What cocktail you would recommend to make from this?