BY JAMESON #23 in Whiskey

Jameson Black Barrel is a limited edition Irish Whiskey expertly crafted from a high proportion of Irish pot still whiskey and a rare small batch grain whiskey. First, a blend of malted and unmalted barley is distilled in pot stills and then aged in used sherry casks. It is then blended with rare, small batch grain whiskey which has been matured in deep-charred ex-bourbon barrels. The whiskey is matured in extra charred bourbon barrels developing aromatic notes of charred wood, deep spices and exotic fruit to create the unmistakable rich and smooth Jameson Black Barrel taste. see more...

• What cocktail you would recommend to make from this? 1 Answers
alisha b.
I think Jameson black is delicious. Its smooth not much of a bite and deff the best of them all in my opinion. Its moderatley priced and nice on the tounge
Adrian V.
Really inexpensive drink, and the flavor really stands out when mixes so we love it. There are many different kinds so we really get to enjoy a good drink.
Gina F.
Jameson if my favorite kind of whiskey, so I'm a little biased.  This type is super smooth and easy to drink.  Very good flavor with or without being mixed.
Sabrina L.
Salem
Love this whiskey! It's my favorite of all the Jamesons. It's smooth and full of subtle flavors that meld together nicely. No ice or mixer/chaser needed.
KATHLEEN S.
COLUMBUS, OH
When you need to retire and relax or celebrate a great achievement this Jameson is smooth and amazing. Neat or on the rocks no other drink can match it.
HappyHippyMama E.
Eugene
I tried this on a whim and it wasn't half bad! I may not buy it again, personally. But I would definitely recommend this to a fellow Irishman or woman!
Elizabeth F.
Ok I have tried a lot of alcohol and whiskey and this one is awesome. I was lucky enough to be able to try it at 80 buck a Fifth. Yeah it's that good
Crissy C.
Bremerton , WA
What a treat this is! So smooth and delicious. I bought this initially for a st. Patrick's gathering and now it's added to special occasion bottles.
Tom W.
Newport
Get the 18 year reserve. It’s pricey for sure but it’s amazing. Albert smooth while still getting that whiskey kick. Pair it with a Churchill cigar
Rebecca E.
This is my go to bottle at home, when celebrating. It is so good! It has a smooth and sweet taste. Any whiskey drinker will agree this is a sipper.
Liga V.
What cocktail you would recommend to make from this?