BY JAMESON #31 in Whiskey

Jameson Black Barrel is a limited edition Irish Whiskey expertly crafted from a high proportion of Irish pot still whiskey and a rare small batch grain whiskey. First, a blend of malted and unmalted barley is distilled in pot stills and then aged in used sherry casks. It is then blended with rare, small batch grain whiskey which has been matured in deep-charred ex-bourbon barrels. The whiskey is matured in extra charred bourbon barrels developing aromatic notes of charred wood, deep spices and exotic fruit to create the unmistakable rich and smooth Jameson Black Barrel taste. see more...

Katy S.
Katy S.
Ridgefield, WA
My husband absolutely loves this whiskey, delicious. It is quite pricey, but is great for a special treat.
Nina T.
Nina T.
Now this particular drink got me all messed up it was amazing but also really rough haha try it out
Halee R.
Halee R.
Jameson. Have a friend who was in the military that passed away. Drink it in memoriam. Love it for the occasion.!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Las Vegas, NV
Very smooth whiskey. Great neat or over ice I prefer neat. I also mix it with ginger ale. Depending on my mood.
Tiara A.
Tiara A.
Amazing! Goes down so smooth, no hard burn! Mixes well with almost anything. Definitely would purchase again!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
A little bit rough for me. I was expecting something a bit more smooth & couldn't really stomach this.
Sandy C.
Sandy C.
Hands down my most favorite cocktail. I like it with ginger. Smooth and just the perfect drink!
Andrew Y.
Andrew Y.
Did not enjoy it. But more of a personal bias against it. I do not like the taste of Jamison.
Harlee H.
Harlee H.
Love this whiskey it's so good and so smooth!! Everyone should drink some Jameson it's good
Amelia H.
Amelia H.
Edison, NJ
This is a great bottle of whiskey. I love the original Jameson but this one is even better.