Jameson Black Barrel

Jameson Black Barrel is our tribute to the coopers, who painstakingly give their bourbon barrels an additional charring to reveal their untold richness and complexity. The select double charred barrels produce a whiskey with even richer flavor and intense smoothness.

Start your review of Jameson Black Barrel!
Brittaney G.
Virginia Beach, VA
I can drink this all the time. It's one of the best whiskey there is on the market. You can drink it straight and neat or put some ginger ale with it and make it a great mixed drink. Reguardless what you choose it is the best you won't regret it.
Emily L.
This is an exceptional Irish whiskey for real connoisseurs. Smooth, flavorful, and complex, it is sure to impress your guests or wow your own palate.
Megan S.
Stoughton, WI
I’m not a big whiskey drinker but my fiancé is, so he purchased this and I got a chance to try it. The Jameson Black Barrel whiskey is incredibly smooth and flavorful. The best way to drink it is on the rocks!
Arpiné I.
Watertown, MA
I'm not much of an alcohol loving person ( I know I know) but I love making my coke with this!! It goes down smoothly when together but a bit rough without. Great alcohol though!
Melissa G.
Mobile, AL
I’m not much of a drinker but have tried this it’s ok. I prefer fruity drinks margaritas.
Zane P.
Portland, OR
Its good. I would reccomend this whiskey........ its good for whiskey and coke.............:
Reggie B.
Atlanta, GA
The store clerk suggested that I try this. I was looking for Jack Daniels but this was definitely an upgrade. However, I still love Jack lol
Chelsea J.
New Orleans, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
The black barrel is a little smoother than the original Jameson. It goes great on the rocks but is even better with ginger ale and a wedge of lime.
Anakaury V.
Perth amboy , NJ
Jameson Black Barrel is adored for its vanilla sweetness, caramel, spicy and butterscotch flavor notes. I like Jameson. I buy it, I drink it, I mix with it, I share it with friends, but I can’t say that I’ve actually LOVED a bottle of Jameson…
Bobbie Jo U.
Powell, WY
I used this to make Irish Car Bombs for st Patrick’s day and thought it was pretty good liquor. I buy mine from a local store. I have only purchased once and didn’t finish the bottle, but when I finish it I’ll definitely buy another one.