Jameson 18 Year Limited Reserve uploaded by Jennifer V.Jameson 18 Year Limited Reserve uploaded by Bambi S.Jameson 18 Year Limited Reserve uploaded by Anna M.

BY JAMESON #18 in Liquor

Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Happy Hour Expert
Jameson is the staple Irish whisky. This stuff has a very rich flavor. It’s really good as a shot. A Saint Patty’s day staple at my house. It goes great with that corned beef and cabbage. It’s good any day of the year though.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Happy Hour Expert
Jameson is a great brand with great products we purchased the reserve for my father in law and it has a nice crisp taste added some lemons and limes with some ginger ale, amazing flavor. A little pricey but well worth the cost.
Sue K.
Well if you like an Irish Coffee after a great steak or maybe to warm you up on a cold day this should be your way there. Jameson is my Favorite Irish 🥃 Whiskey. It's strong too so you don't need to leave to much room after that steak. I like to order it as dessert too!!! If you've never had an Irish Coffee make sure when you order it that they have Jameson to capture the best experience.
Amy N.
Seattle, WA
Happy Hour Expert
Jameson seems to be the only whisky I can down after being traumatized from being whisky hazed one night. It doesn’t have the overly sweet whisky smell that gets me to gag every time from my awful memories with crown. Jameson is also great because it smells and tastes similar to coffee, which makes taking shots of it all the easier. Also great for Irish carbombs!
Becky S.
Wilmington, NC
Jameson makes a great Irish whiskey and the Limited 18 year reserve is the best of the better! Be careful because it's so smooth, you can have a little more than you normally would and it will creep up and kick you- unless that is your thing- in which case you're destined for a good time. I don't recommend over drinking any alcohol though.
Sarah B.
Carmichael, CA
Jameson in general has a ton of great flavors as you go up in bottles you notice they all have a unique flavor and different blends. It’s not a whiskey you want to take shots. It’s very smooth. Great quality and something we love having at the house. This bottle was a really great one but not my favorite, and it was not too bad of a price.
Ashley S.
Saint Paul, MN
This whisky is the best, but that is to be expected with an 18 year whisky. It certainly runs on the pricey side of things, but it is worth it. I have purchased this at a variety of places and was never disappointed. I would recommend it if whisky is your thing and you don't mind spending the money occasionally.
brooke V.
Atlanta, GA
Jameson makes fantastic whiskey. This is a whiskey that is sure to make a mark on any drinker. As a bartender, I have been introduced to many different varieties of whiskey and Jameson never disappoints. A little big pricey, but worth the extra bucks to have a beautiful bottle of aged whiskey. Would buy again.
Morgan H.
Forest, VA
I really love Pickle back shots and they are just not the same without Jameson. This liquor is smooth and goes down good for a shot, especially chased with Pickle juice!
Bianca C.
Love love love !  My husband has a sentimental attachment to this brand so when we have whiskey in the house he likes to have this and in turn it's when I end up drinking as well. smooth and has a great flavor. absolutely one of my favorites and tends to always reside in our liquor cabinet
Dana M.
sydney, NS
Whas your favorite mix for Jameson whiskey?
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
What is the best way to drink this do you sip it, shoot it or mix it?
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Happy Hour Expert
How do you like your Jameson?
Nikita T.
I've never Jameson. What mixes well with it?
Lisa C.
Harrison Twp, MI
Happy Hour Expert
I love Jameson! Especially the 12 year! Is the 18 year that much smoother?