James Read Tan H20 Tan Mist

by James Read

The cooling mist makes for an ideal makeup primer and setter. Colorless, water mist. Infused with skin beautifying minerals. Easy to apply. Travel friendly. Key ingredients: 1) rose water helps to reduce eye puffiness, refresh, hydrate, soften, cools and nourish the skin, adds radiance and glow, whilst being an antioxidant, anti-aging and is perfect for setting makeup, providing a beautiful dewy finish. 2) lemon and rosemary as added antioxidants and anti-ageing. 3) coconut oil to condition the skin.

Is it worth is? I have never used tan mists before
What's this for ? Is it any good
Start your review of James Read Tan H20 Tan Mist!
Hiorrana S.
Quero muito testar esse produto ,parece ser maravilhoso ! E vale a pena usar para fica com a pele pela ,me mandem ..
Yana O.
James Read Tan H20 Tan Mist uploaded by Yana O.
Good face skin moisturizing, the next day you will already notice the effect of light tanning. But you don't want to use treatment with acids along with it, because it can come off your face. I don't really like the strong smell, I'd prefer more neutral smell or even smell free.
Valeria M.
Kissimmee, FL
Purchased at: Dermstore
If you like beautiful golden tan, this product is a MUST!! It is literally a face mist that is also a self tanner. Super natural and even application. Doesn’t irritate sensitive skin and doesn’t clog pores
Anna S.
This is a mist so if you’re new to it be very liberal and be sure to cover your entire face. It’s a nice product and I like the most spray. It’s probably a little pricey for what it is but it’s a good product.
Crystal G.
Got a sample of this stuff and I really liked it. I used it almost as a finishing spray to my makeup. 2-3 spritzes on my face and felt like it gave me a nice natural glow without looking orange or a weird smell.
Deana C.
Pine Top, KY
Amazing product , this product is absolutely the best self tanning I've used ! I have had the Fake Bake and the spray tans nothing compares to this !
Ashley H.
Makes me feel not so white in the summer without having to burn myself in the hot sun!! I would recommend it
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
I just received this is one of my many monthly beauty subscription boxes and I tried it out this past week. My opinion ........is that this is awesome , easy to use, builds a nice gradual tan and does not streak on face. It also smells good def  not like a fake tan smell.
Tora W.
James Read Tan H20 Tan Mist uploaded by Tora W.
I got this as a mini sample and the best thing about it is the smell. It's really nice! It takes some applications before you see results but it's worth it - it doesn't get patchy or uneven. Will definetly repurchase this one.
Samantha W.
Royston
James Read Tan H20 Tan Mist uploaded by Samantha W.
Makes my skin feel moisturised and the tan looks very natural, it leaves a glowy finish and doesn't leave any patches thr spray is very even and you don't need to apply a lot, u can see thr results in a couple of hours and it smells really good like Rose water! James Read Tan H20 Tan Mist
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda W.
Newburgh, IN
il y a 3 ans
James Read Tan H20 Tan Mist does this product leave you feeling sticky, and where can I buy this in the USA?!
Jaclyn C.
Stamford
il y a 4 ans
James Read Self Tanning Mist for the face: My face is much lighter than my body. I have an olive skin tone that's considered 'tan' when describing the depth of color. My face is considerably lighter and is more in the medium range but my forehead is darker, yet still lighter than my body. I'm wondering if this product would help make my face reach a color that's closer to the depth of color of my body? Some regular self tanning products offer a color mimicking the natural depth of my body but most only provide a somewhat lighter shade and that's efficient enough since I'm aiming to deepen my much lighter face shade to that of a deeper shade that isn't so strikingly lighter. Making the shade of my face closer to my neck's color would suffice too since it's slightly lighter than my body but still is abruptly much more deep in color in contrast to the bright lightness of skin color that's on my face. The problem w/self tanners used on my face before is the splotchiness around pores & other features that left my face appearing dirty. Would this product be capable of creating both an even saturation and deepening of color that's more uniform to the shades of my neck & body? Also, I tan very effortlessly and have acquired many different shades of summer cosmetics to handle the numerous leaps in steps w/in & surpassing my normal shade, my beginning of summer shade, my 'tanned skin' shade, my 'M-F poolside' shade, my 'vacation' shade n then some. Will this product deepen the tan shade on my face that's achieved if used on the deeper shade that's more uniform to my neck/body OR will it NOT DEEPEN ANY FURTHER? Sorry about the length of my question-just trying not to buy another worthless self tanner that can't help me achieve greater color uniformity from face to neck to body. Thank you! By the way, any help is greatly appreciated.