James Read Sleep Mask Face Gradual Tan Gel 50ml

by James Read

A lightweight overnight treatment serum for the face that combines skin beautifying ingredients with a touch of self-tan for a subtle golden glow by morning. Sleep Mask Tan is a completely new innovation that combines skin beautifying ingredients with a touch of self-tan. The luxurious yet lightweight formula is infused with skincare essentials including aloe vera, cucumber, hyaluronic acid, and red algae to moisturize and soothe skin overnight. Great for use during the day under makeup, the self-tan ingredients guarantee a subtle, streak-free golden glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This fragrance-free product can also be applied in the morning to develop a subtle sunkissed complexion throughout the day. For a quick boost, it can be left on for two hours and then washed off. The clear gel will not stain clothing or bed linens, nor will it leave tan creases on the skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of James Read Sleep Mask Face Gradual Tan Gel 50ml!
Alejandra P.
Put this on my face every night-by morning I have Natural looking color on my face! Awesome product! Never want to be without it!
Emily V.
Glendale, CA
Love this face mask! I use it a few times a week to help give myself some light color overnight. Love the gold and white packaging. Smell is nice for a self-tanner and it doesn't leave you with Orange skin!
Hattie S.
Geff, IL
Love this mask. Whenever I self tan my body my face is pale so I put this on ever night and it works great. It’s not super dramatic and I loved that. However I didn’t wash my hands after I put it on and it dyed my hands an orange color and looks awful
alex K.
Erie, PA
Left it on overnight and didn’t notice a different at all! Goes on clear and doesn’t smell which is nice, I hate the fake tan smell! Going to give it a few more tries but so far kinda disappointed. Update: after a few times, I have noticed a some color from it. However, when I put on makeup it usually comes off.
Oliviia K.
Lysomice, Kujawsko
I really like this product❤️ Honestly James Read has one of the best tan products. This sleep mask made my skin look glowy and soft. Really nice quality. I have very pale skin, so it looks kinda orange on me, but ot still works and looks okay.
Helen W.
Surrey
I have used lots of self tan for my face, most of them caused me to breakout. This has not, no adverse reaction at all. It is moisturising and provides a decent amount of glow. The packaging is a little bulky, especially for travelling but I am willing to put up with this as the product is very good.
Kerstinsparkles B.
1,653 reviews
I received this in a beauty subscription box. I have mixed feelings about this product. It applies clear so it is hard to know if you have applied evenly. It does give a nice natural tan colour but goes patchy when you wash your face. The scent is nice for a fake tan. This is not something I will go on to purchase.
Mia H.
bath
James Read Sleep Mask Face Gradual Tan Gel 50ml uploaded by Mia H.
Hard to apply as the colour is clear so a bit worrying to think you wake up in the morning patchy. I tried it and it worked well and gradually applied more to make it darker! Also smells lovely James Read Sleep Mask Face Gradual Tan Gel 50ml
Elise R.
Uxbridge, Middlesex
I am so impressed by this tan. I’m not usually a great lover of fake tan, I especially don’t like using fake tan on my face as I always think it goes orange. But this tan has completely changed my opinion. It gives a nice subtle bronze, and because it’s gradual I can build it up to a colour that I’m happy with slowly. It doesn’t clog my pores and it makes my skin feel hydrated.
Jessica A.
Bålsta, Uppsala
I love this mask! It doesn't make you yellow or orange, it just gives a nice glow and light tan that you can build up and work on the way you want to. It's easy to apply, just make sure that your skin is moisturized before, and use the tanning mitt since it help apply it even. Love love!

Looking for your answer?