James Read Instant Bronzing Spray uploaded by Marcia G.James Read Instant Bronzing Spray uploaded by Magali D.James Read Instant Bronzing Spray uploaded by Magali D.

BY JAMES READ

A lightweight hydrating mist that delivers an even, golden tan that lasts for up to five days. Instant Bronzing Spray features an easy-to-use 360 degree spray nozzle that releases a conditioning formula infused with aloe vera for an immediate bronze glow that develops into a golden tan throughout the day. Skincare essentials co-enzyme Q10 and vitamin E protect the skin, reduce visible wrinkles, and deeply condition for a silky-smooth finish. Control the depth of your long-lasting tan by applying more layers for an even fade and natural-looking glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates A bronzing spray is the easiest method for tanning hard-to-reach areas, such as your sides and back. Try spraying over your shoulders then leaning forward so the tan settles lightly on your back. This product is fragrance-free.

Kim P.
This product has vitamin E and protects skin from UV damage
It is also enriched with aloe vera which hydrates and improves the firmness of your skin....as you get older. I personally add this product to my foundation to get a flawless glow.
Product can be used on your face as well as you overall body.
It can last up to 5 days!
Sydney B.
Lenoir City , TN
This product has done wonders for me. I am typically on the medium side for skin color and get super tan in the summer. During winter months I do get a little pale for myself and I have recently tried this product and fell in love with it. Such a good smooth application leaving you with a beautiful glow.
Magali D.
If you don't have time for those self-tanners to work but still want a natural looking tan then this product is for you! I would totally recommend this to everyone, because it dries within minutes and evenly, the best part of this product is that you can wash it off on your next shower!
Meghan D.
Liverpool, NY
I love the whole James read line from the mouse to the face tanner! This is so nice because not only does it give you and instant tan, it applies so evenly! This is perfect to have a quick tan or to even touch up and existing spray tan!
Lisamarie C.
Arverne, NY
I love this bronzing spray, just make sure ofcourse to shake before and never go to heavy one one spot. It's really easy to use, just lightly pack it on leaving enough time for drying. I really really like this bronzer
Sana N.
iselin , NJ
Well i liked the color i wish it was a little bit more , doesn't look fake ,when you spray you don't have to rub , but i find it difficult to spray it in certain area
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
Now this would be a five star product if my skin wasn't super pastey. I used this on my leg just to test and make sure I wouldn't turn orange, except I did turn orange. I imagine on a darker complexion this would look amazing but because I have fare skin this product did not work for me. Doesn't smell too bad so that's a plus. Just avoid this product if you have a lighter complexion.
Nicolet F.
Fort Worth, TX
Definitely not my favorite tanning product, but it does not turn you orange which is nice. I bought it online but I'm not sure what stores they can be bought in. I used it about once a week and it left a nice tan.
Emily B.
Carthage, MO
This bronzing spray is amazing! It looks so great when I spray it on my body and has a great color! I love being tan without having to go tanning all the time!
Jessica S.
San Antonio, TX
This is perfect for a quick tan and amazing color. It also smells amazing. I've been looking for ever for a good product. And I found the best with this one
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Does this have a weird odor to it?
Ashley D.
Peoria, AZ
Does this wear off evenly? Being a fair skinned redhead, I don't have ANY natural color to help the wear off blend if it's uneven.
Mirelis R.
Whats your experience with this product? Did it met your expectations? Is it worth it or not? Good for the summer?? Where can I buy this?
Olivia C.
Brecon, Powys
Are there any other shades or is it just one??
Callie S.