Skin CareFacial SkincareJames Read
Instant Bronzing Mist 200ml - Bronzing mist

James Read Instant Bronzing Mist 200ml - Bronzing mist

by James Read

An ultra-light, fast-acting mist with a technically advanced 360 degree nozzle that bronzes the skin instantly and continues to develop over three to five hours. The easy-to-use 360 degree spray nozzle dispenses a conditioning formula infused with aloe vera, which lifts the skintone with an immediate bronze glow that develops into a golden tan throughout the day. Co-enzyme Q10 improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a youthful appearance while vitamin E soothes and calms. Suitable for use on the face and body, you can control the depth of tan by applying more layers. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is fragrance-free. A bronzing spray is the easiest method for tanning hard-to-reach areas, such as your sides and back. Try spraying over your shoulders then leaning forward so the tan settles lightly on your back.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of James Read Instant Bronzing Mist 200ml - Bronzing mist!
Taylor F.
I have just tried this for the first time, a little apprehensive about it being a spray and wondering if it was going to end up with tan all over the room. It's absolutely great!! It's gone one so evenly, I had a mitt at the ready but only blended a couple of times. I could tan my own back which was perfect and it's a beautiful bronzed golden glow, not too light, not too dark - just summery wonder! This is now definitely my new summer must have.
shani T.
I love this tanning mist, it's so easy to apply and is a lovely colour brown when developed. I usually apply at night and the next day I'm nice and tanned. I initially discovered it by way of a beauty box subscription and liked it so much I bought a bottle. It's great for both face and body, easy to apply, no gloves required and I highly recommend.

Looking for your answer?