James Read Gradual Day Tan - Face 1.7 oz uploaded by Sophie M.James Read Gradual Day Tan - Face 1.7 oz uploaded by Roxana A.

BY JAMES READ

A conditioning non-aerosol mousse that creates a light golden glow in an hour, a medium tan in two hours, and a deep bronze shade after three hours. This revolutionary fast-acting mousse with bronze control technology allows you to pick your desired shade of tan ensuring easy application and a flawless finish every time. Odorless and great for use on the face and body, it develops into a light golden glow in as little as one hour, a medium tan in two hours, and a beautiful deep bronze after three hours. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is fragrance-free. see more...

Buy on bluemer...
Sophie M.
barnstaple
It’s my face time using a face tan I don’t normally tan my face I just use a darker foundation to match my body. I was really sceptical about doing this as I didn’t wanna have an orange face!
I’m actually surprised by how good it is! It left my skin feeling moisturised and it looked really glowy. It was more of a golden tan and defiantly wasn’t orange! The more you use it the darker it goes. I only use it once a week so I don’t go too dark. I would defiantly recommend this product. James Read Gradual Day Tan - Face 1.7 oz
Roxana A.
Is my first time trying this kind of sleep mask . it leave the skin really soft and moisturize and the price is good . If you change the smell that would be great! I use this mask just once and it really give a golden natural tan . It's fantastic!!!!