James Read Coconut Melting Tanning Balm uploaded by Maryann M.

BY JAMES READ #76 in Self-Tanner

The first of its kind, James' new transforming tanning balm melts upon contact with the skin to create a natural golden tan.

WHY CHOOSE ME?

• A deeply nourishing tanning balm. Formulated with organic coconut oil and a touch of self tan for a subtle result
  • The ultimate skincare treat, this unique formulation melts into the skin upon application resulting in super hydrated, silky soft skin
  • Featuring Tantone Technology™  which helps ensure the most natural result for your skin tone
  • Effortless to use, this tanning balm allows you to build your desired colour
  • Colour lasts up to 5 days

Enriched with 100% organic coconut oil, this is our most natural tan yet.

Raven M.
twain harte
I got a sample and tried this on my arms and let me tell you I got so many compliments I went back the same day and bought it. It sinks in so nicely and doesn't leave that lingering fake tanning smell. Definetly a must have.
Callie R.
Cleveland, TN
I'm in between on this product it smells amazing I love coconut and when you put it on it literally melts onto your skin and is super moisturizing but the part I don't like about it is it makes you feel so greasy it says to apply before bed which I did not which maybe that's why. So next time I will definitely put it on before bed
Victoria M.
I'm not a fan of self tanners, but this one smelled so good and even though I was rushed to wash my hands, it didn't leave any streaks on my hands or skin. Can't wait to try it again.
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake , CA
I am dying to try this product. The reviews and research come back great and the concept is super cool. I use gradual tanners and a self spray tan at home - but this seems more decadent and moisturizing that those methods. Where can we buy?
T K.
Deer Park, TX
i put it on at night and see a difference in the morning, i usually buy it online, i use it only certain times, it goes on very smoothly, its very good in value even though its pricey. i really do love this product, 5 stars!
Emily B.
This tanning balm is incredible!!! It works so well, it goes on really smooth, and the smell is great too! It definitely works!! I put it on usually at night and notice a big difference in the morning!
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Este producto es excelente para broncearte adenas que el tarto trae bastante producto y huele muy bien ,es uno de los mejores que he probado el precio esta bien es accesible a todos los bolsillos ,lo recomiendo
Tabitha P.
Kirkville, NY
Awesome product!!! Wouldn't believe the tan that comes after the application. Smells super amazing and get nothing but amazing comments how great my skin looks!
Joelle R.
Lancaster, NY
This feels amazing. It melts when it touches your skin , smells amazing , and makes you feel and look like you were on the beach . Definitely worth the money.
Maya S.
This tan balm is amazing It smells great It works so well, I usually put it at night and notice a big difference in the morning! Awesome product !!
Gabriella G.
Lawrence, MA
Where can you get this?
Justine M.
Guelph, ON
For the face: good for sensitive / acne prone skin?? And how much does it cost / where can you buy it?
Danielle L.
Baltimore, MD
Where can you purchase this, I haven't seen this anywhere in stores.
Patricia R.
Franklin, KY
Where can I find it?
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Can anyone tell me where can I buy it please and what's the cost?