James Read Coconut Melting Tanning Balm

by James Read

The first of its kind, James' new transforming tanning balm melts upon contact with the skin to create a natural golden tan.

WHY CHOOSE ME?

• A deeply nourishing tanning balm. Formulated with organic coconut oil and a touch of self tan for a subtle result
  • The ultimate skincare treat, this unique formulation melts into the skin upon application resulting in super hydrated, silky soft skin
  • Featuring Tantone Technology™  which helps ensure the most natural result for your skin tone
  • Effortless to use, this tanning balm allows you to build your desired colour
  • Colour lasts up to 5 days

Enriched with 100% organic coconut oil, this is our most natural tan yet.

Where do you get this and what is the price? Sounds like it would be a good daily moisturizer for the summer
What is this stuff? It looks interesting?
Does this gradually build up or does it wash off?
Start your review of James Read Coconut Melting Tanning Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Joelle R.
Buffalo, NY
This feels amazing. It melts when it touches your skin , smells amazing , and makes you feel and look like you were on the beach . Definitely worth the money.
Raven M.
EL CAJON, CA
I got a sample and tried this on my arms and let me tell you I got so many compliments I went back the same day and bought it. It sinks in so nicely and doesn't leave that lingering fake tanning smell. Definetly a must have.
Cathy R.
Cleveland, TN
30.00 at Sephora. I plan on getting some more of this. It smells great. Bo orange color just golden. Make sure to exfoliates first though.
Alysa R.
I highly recommend this product to people that are really in need of tan. It's really good, turned me from a pale color to a golden color. LOVE IT!
member-77775a70f
Love the product, great quality and price. You are not loosing your money on it. Trust me its a must have product
Paola G.
Corona, NY
I highly recommended this product is super great and it's worth it the price I just love it 😍
Maya S.
This tan balm is amazing It smells great It works so well, I usually put it at night and notice a big difference in the morning! Awesome product !!
edgarelys C.
Is this a good product for your whole body can you use this when you go to the pool or the beach. Hope is a good tanning cream.
Courtney B.
Hinesville, GA
I'm super pale so maybe this isn't for people like me but it was long lasting and it helped a little bit. I would give it 3 stars
Victoria M.
Denver, CO
I'm not a fan of self tanners, but this one smelled so good and even though I was rushed to wash my hands, it didn't leave any streaks on my hands or skin. Can't wait to try it again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...