BeautyFaceFacial SkincareJames Read
Bronzing Mousse 200ml - Bronzing mousse

James Read Bronzing Mousse 200ml - Bronzing mousse

by James Read

A whipped-texture bronzer with instant, glowing color that develops into a rich tan that lasts for up to five days. This first aerseol tanning mousse lets control your tan. Perfect for all skin types, it features a wearable color guide to help you create your bronzed look, and it's formulated with skincare essentials co-enzyme Q10 and amaranth protein to leave skin conditioned. This mousse dries in 60 seconds and continues to develop over three to five hours, allowing you to control the depth of your glow by applying more layers. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of fragrance.

Does this make you look orange?
Start your review of James Read Bronzing Mousse 200ml - Bronzing mousse!
Amy S.
Hillsborough, NJ
I am admittedly a self tan junkie. I have tried them ALL, and this is by far my favorite! It goes on incredibly even, dries super fast, and has minimal scent. The color is so natural looking...never orange! I also find the tan it gives to last much longer compared to other brands. I do find that it can be a bit drying to the skin, but as long as you moisturize daily it's fine. I was a true St Tropez fan for years, and this really surpasses that now. Best self tanner out there!
Casi C.
Trussville, AL
I absolutely LOVE the James Read Bronzing Mousse!! It's super easy to apply, it doesn't turn you orange and doesn't streak! It works perfectly and you can layer to make a darker tan!! Mess free, does not rub off on your clothes! I would definitely recommend it to everyone!
Natalia H.
Lisbon, CT
Amazing tanner I'm so obsessed with this new product, its really good the coverage is incredible
Diane A.
Broomall, PA
James Read Bronzing Mousse 200ml - Bronzing mousse uploaded by Diane A.
I have tried a lot of self tanners and I bought this at Sephora and I am very impressed. The mousse leaves no streaks and it gives a glow tan. No orange color like the rest of the self tanners. I highly recommend.
Chantelle K.
Canada
This is by far the most amazing self tanner. This product looks so natural and goes on so smoothly. I would definitely say you need to purchase the glove with this product to save your hands. I'm obscenely pale and have never been able to self tan without looking ridiculous. A tanning salon would only put me in for 4 minutes at the most because of how pale I am. I'm not a huge fan of damaging my skin with the sun or with tanning beds, so I decided I would try this product. As you apply the product, you see immediately if there are streaks and you are able to correct them before it sets. It only darkens you a level or two. You can apply a second layer for extra darkness, but this is what keeps it looking natural. I've had it for a few months now and I still have most of the bottle left. Definitely a quality product that is worth your money. I would recommend this to anyone who struggles with being pale or just wanting to be a tad darker in general. Follow the directions correctly to get the best result.
Fanny H.
Lachine, QC
Blends easily on the skin, has a nice olive undertone, and fades away nicely. Colour could be a little darker.