Jamberry Night Fright Nail Wraps uploaded by Danielle C.Jamberry Night Fright Nail Wraps uploaded by Bianca B.Jamberry Night Fright Nail Wraps uploaded by Jessica W.

BY JAMBERRY #8 in Press-on Nails

This halloween-inspired mixed mani featuring gold crossbones on a matte-black background is the perfect combination of spooky and festive!

• Jamberry Night Fright Nail Wraps Are these better then gel nails?1 Answers
  • Do these stay on well? 2 Answers
  • Would this work if my natural nails are very oily ??? I always ha...4 Answers
Sarah M.
Prince Frederick, MD
Once the wraps are on then it is great. But prepping your nails and putting on the wraps is an extremely tedious process, which has interfered with me applying jamberry wraps in the future!! But they look pretty when you put them on
Sally S.
Murrieta, CA
Great for Halloween. Easy to apply and lasts a while. Lasts longer than regular polish on me.
Corrine L.
Oscoda
I've been using Jamberry nail wraps for over 2 years and have used many of their different designs and finishes. Jamberry nail wraps are game-changers when it comes to trendy, stylish manicures. The application takes some practice, but once you get the hang of it you'll never want to use any other type of "nail stickers".
Heather K.
Boston, MA
This is my favorite Halloween Jamberry nail wrap, I hope they bring it back next Halloween!
Cate B.
Clarkston
These were so easy to apply, and I got them from my consultant in time to wear them for last Halloween! They lasted over a week without any sort of top coat (I usually top my wraps with TruShine gel for added strength and stay-power. As someone who cannot wait for her nails to dry without ruining them, Jamberry has been a savior!
Marina M.
Such a fun Halloween wrap! My daughter loves It! It looks great with Raven nail lacquer, or worn just by itself. This is a wrap my daughter will wear all year long.
Nicole M.
Salmon Arm
I absolutely love jamberry nail wraps! They last up to 2 weeks and when removed properly, your nails are still happy and healthy!
Olivia P.
I love Jamberry nail wraps! They are easy to use and stay on for weeks. These wraps are one of many halloween designs by Jamberry. These are cute for Halloween or any time. They have designs for every holiday and occasion. They even have sports themed nail wraps. I 100% recommend all of the Jamberry products.
LaMia B.
 These are too cute I love this company , I even wanted to be a rep  but day job got in the way .My daughters and I  use this product all the time. I get them from the web sight . sometimes we have a lil problem with the amount of styles given so you have to purchase more  , small thing . they offer variety and easy to apply .
Rinoa C.
Gaithersburg , MD
Omg i fell inlove with these nails and i first saw them at walmart and i love how it was ao matte and i love it, and when i put them on, everybody is complementing me and i love it!!
Rachel L.
Charlottesvle, VA
My nails are so short and stubby i wonder if wraps will work on them...? Anyone else run into this question/issue?
Alyssa A.
Mount Joy, PA
Do the jamberry nails stay on as good as they say.
Rebecca E.
Crossville, TN
These jamberry wraps are cute but are they rough on your nails?
Didi D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Would this work if my natural nails are very oily ??? I always have a hard time with nail polish... it chips easily
Alicia G.
Marysville
Is it long wear? Well i usually just buy the cheap press nail design but been hearing a lot about this brand i just want to know how long is the wear?