BY JAMBERRY

This halloween-inspired mixed mani featuring gold crossbones on a matte-black background is the perfect combination of spooky and festive!

• Jamberry Night Fright Nail Wraps Are these better then g...1 Answers
  • Do these stay on well? 2 Answers
  • Would this work if my natural nails are very oily ??? I a...4 Answers
Nicole M.
Salmon Arm
I absolutely love jamberry nail wraps! They last up to 2 weeks and when removed properly, your nails are still happy and healthy!
María José O.
arica- Chile
Este diseño está perfecto para esta época , tiene algo rudo pero divertido, ya que no he ocupado esta marca no puedo decir mucho de ella pero a simple vista se ve que tiene diseños super bonitos .
Sarah M.
Prince Frederick, MD
Once the wraps are on then it is great. But prepping your nails and putting on the wraps is an extremely tedious process, which has interfered with me applying jamberry wraps in the future!! But they look pretty when you put them on
Sally S.
Murrieta, CA
Great for Halloween. Easy to apply and lasts a while. Lasts longer than regular polish on me.
Corrine L.
Oscoda
I've been using Jamberry nail wraps for over 2 years and have used many of their different designs and finishes. Jamberry nail wraps are game-changers when it comes to trendy, stylish manicures. The application takes some practice, but once you get the hang of it you'll never want to use any other type of "nail stickers".
Danielle K.
Sheffield, AL
Nail wrap.. It's so easy to use and it takes like less than 5 minutes.. Quick when the girls r on the way... That's what I do haha.. I love it.
Jillian D.
I love the durability of Jamberry! And so many designs, something for everyone!
Cate B.
Clarkston
These were so easy to apply, and I got them from my consultant in time to wear them for last Halloween! They lasted over a week without any sort of top coat (I usually top my wraps with TruShine gel for added strength and stay-power. As someone who cannot wait for her nails to dry without ruining them, Jamberry has been a savior!
Jessica W.
Eau Claire, WI
I LOVE these Jamberry nail wraps. As a consultant I've worn a lot of designs but these are my favorite holiday design ever. The black and gold is classy yet fun and the luster design combines both metallic and sparkle finishes!!! I've already gotten so many compliments on these wraps. Just a note--- this finish needs very little heat to go on. Less is more with these wraps.
Emily S.
Keller, TX
This is currently on my wishlist because I loved it so much! I have a lot of gold wraps that I would use to accent this.
Rachel L.
Charlottesvle, VA
My nails are so short and stubby i wonder if wraps will work on them...? Anyone else run into this question/issue?
Alyssa A.
Mount Joy, PA
Do the jamberry nails stay on as good as they say.
Rebecca E.
Crossville, TN
These jamberry wraps are cute but are they rough on your nails?
Didi D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Would this work if my natural nails are very oily ??? I always have a hard time with nail polish... it chips easily
Alicia G.
Marysville
Is it long wear? Well i usually just buy the cheap press nail design but been hearing a lot about this brand i just want to know how long is the wear?