Jamberry Night Fright Nail Wraps uploaded by Jessica W.Jamberry Night Fright Nail Wraps uploaded by Bianca B.Jamberry Night Fright Nail Wraps uploaded by Danielle C.

BY JAMBERRY #12 in Press-on Nails

This halloween-inspired mixed mani featuring gold crossbones on a matte-black background is the perfect combination of spooky and festive!

Cassy B.
N Attleboro, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Love the awesome and festive designs. I also like the ease of putting them on.
Jillian D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the durability of Jamberry! And so many designs, something for everyone!
Jessica A.
Me encanta esta marca aunque personalmente creo que es muy cara. Este diseño en específico me gustó mucho para la temporada, lo adquirí vía internet y la entrega fue muy rápida. El inconveniente es que tienes que comprar todo el kit para que cuando las apliques queden perfectas.
María José O.
arica- Chile
Este diseño está perfecto para esta época , tiene algo rudo pero divertido, ya que no he ocupado esta marca no puedo decir mucho de ella pero a simple vista se ve que tiene diseños super bonitos .
Nicole M.
Salmon Arm
I absolutely love jamberry nail wraps! They last up to 2 weeks and when removed properly, your nails are still happy and healthy!
Emily S.
Keller, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is currently on my wishlist because I loved it so much! I have a lot of gold wraps that I would use to accent this.
Bianca B.
Vertente do lerio
Quero essas películas facilita muito nosso trabalho as clientes gosta muito e é mas prático.
Rachel L.
Charlottesvle, VA
My nails are so short and stubby i wonder if wraps will work on them...? Anyone else run into this question/issue?
Alyssa A.
Mount Joy, PA
Do the jamberry nails stay on as good as they say.
Rebecca E.
Crossville, TN
These jamberry wraps are cute but are they rough on your nails?
Didi D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Would this work if my natural nails are very oily ??? I always have a hard time with nail polish... it chips easily
Alicia G.
Marysville
Is it long wear? Well i usually just buy the cheap press nail design but been hearing a lot about this brand i just want to know how long is the wear?