Jamberry Night Fright Nail Wraps uploaded by Danielle C.Jamberry Night Fright Nail Wraps uploaded by Bianca B.Jamberry Night Fright Nail Wraps uploaded by Jessica W.

BY JAMBERRY #11 in Press-on Nails

This halloween-inspired mixed mani featuring gold crossbones on a matte-black background is the perfect combination of spooky and festive!

• Jamberry Night Fright Nail Wraps Are these better then gel nails?1 Answers
  • Do these stay on well? 2 Answers
  • Would this work if my natural nails are very oily ??? I always ha...4 Answers
Danielle K.
Sheffield, AL
Nail wrap.. It's so easy to use and it takes like less than 5 minutes.. Quick when the girls r on the way... That's what I do haha.. I love it.
Shyeika F.
What is this products or at least quite interesting I love the design on it but I just can't seem to figure out what it is does anyone know
Cristina L.
Mission , TX
These are beautiful and very economic to buy . Nice nails without the hazard of habing to leave home and go pay 50$ . I love these so much
Laura M.
I work in the restaurant industry and I am constantly washing my hands. I can't believe how great they stay on. And they're so easy to use
Carrie T.
Potts Camp, MS
These are so cool & they last a lot longer than fingernail polish does ! You can't get these cool designs for that price at a nail place
dana k.
Nazareth, PA
I adore these nail wraps, they're so adorable! Jamberry nails wrap are awsome since they're easy to put on a last quite a while
Dawn D.
Milford, PA
I love Jamberry they stay on and work very well they are not to expensive either so you can buy and not break the bank
Melody H.
Dallas, OR
Spooky nails is perfect for Halloween or just staying in to add that little spookiness to your Halloween movie night
Noemi G.
Muy bonitas me encantan me gustarían probarlas perfectas para estas fiestas, perfectas para un buen disfraz
Emmy S.
Whitley City, KY
The Jamberry collection helps to protect my nails all while keeping them pretty for a long period of time.
Rachel L.
Charlottesvle, VA
My nails are so short and stubby i wonder if wraps will work on them...? Anyone else run into this question/issue?
Alyssa A.
Mount Joy, PA
Do the jamberry nails stay on as good as they say.
Rebecca E.
Crossville, TN
These jamberry wraps are cute but are they rough on your nails?
Didi D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Would this work if my natural nails are very oily ??? I always have a hard time with nail polish... it chips easily
Alicia G.
Marysville
Is it long wear? Well i usually just buy the cheap press nail design but been hearing a lot about this brand i just want to know how long is the wear?