Jamberry Night Fright Nail Wraps uploaded by Jessica W.Jamberry Night Fright Nail Wraps uploaded by Bianca B.Jamberry Night Fright Nail Wraps uploaded by Danielle C.

BY JAMBERRY #12 in Press-on Nails

This halloween-inspired mixed mani featuring gold crossbones on a matte-black background is the perfect combination of spooky and festive!

Cassy B.
Cassy B.
N Attleboro, MA
I Love the awesome and festive designs. I also like the ease of putting them on.
Jillian D.
Jillian D.
I love the durability of Jamberry! And so many designs, something for everyone!
LaMia B.
LaMia B.
 These are too cute I love this company , I even wanted to be a rep  but day job got in the way .My daughters and I  use this product all the time. I get them from the web sight . sometimes we have a lil problem with the amount of styles given so you have to purchase more  , small thing . they offer variety and easy to apply .
Christie T.
Christie T.
I bought night fright jamberry nail wraps around Halloween they are easy to apply and remove they are super cute the price is not to bad i did have issues with the top layer peeling of the stick part but other then that they are a great product
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
I love Jamberry nail wraps! They are easy to use and stay on for weeks. These wraps are one of many halloween designs by Jamberry. These are cute for Halloween or any time. They have designs for every holiday and occasion. They even have sports themed nail wraps. I 100% recommend all of the Jamberry products.
Rinoa C.
Rinoa C.
Gaithersburg , MD
Omg i fell inlove with these nails and i first saw them at walmart and i love how it was ao matte and i love it, and when i put them on, everybody is complementing me and i love it!!
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
This wrap is beautiful in person. Its a black and gold matte finish. Very pretty and super easy to apply!
Melody H.
Melody H.
Dallas, OR
Spooky nails is perfect for Halloween or just staying in to add that little spookiness to your Halloween movie night
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
What I like about jamberry is that there is no dry time like nail polish does, though I didn't think they lasted that long usually for me, they would get rough at the end and I would pick at them. But if you are not hard with your hands they can potentially stay on for a couple weeks.
Celia M.
Celia M.
Columbia, SC
Love my Jamberry wraps! They go on easy and fast! I love always having amazing looking nails!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Charlottesvle, VA
My nails are so short and stubby i wonder if wraps will work on them...? Anyone else run into this question/issue?
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Mount Joy, PA
Do the jamberry nails stay on as good as they say.
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.
Crossville, TN
These jamberry wraps are cute but are they rough on your nails?
Didi D.
Didi D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Would this work if my natural nails are very oily ??? I always have a hard time with nail polish... it chips easily
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Marysville
Is it long wear? Well i usually just buy the cheap press nail design but been hearing a lot about this brand i just want to know how long is the wear?