Jamberry Night Fright Nail Wraps uploaded by Danielle C.Jamberry Night Fright Nail Wraps uploaded by Bianca B.Jamberry Night Fright Nail Wraps uploaded by Jessica W.

BY JAMBERRY #11 in Press-on Nails

This halloween-inspired mixed mani featuring gold crossbones on a matte-black background is the perfect combination of spooky and festive!

• Jamberry Night Fright Nail Wraps Are these better then gel nails?1 Answers
  • Do these stay on well? 2 Answers
  • Would this work if my natural nails are very oily ??? I always ha...4 Answers
Rebecca S.
Tucson , AZ
Love these so much! The black and gold are chic enough to not feel too cheesy but the skull and crossbones give the little Halloween edge and festivity I'm craving. I've gotten so many compliments on these at work and the best part is it's all DIY! No need to go to the nail salon-a lifesaver for a busy girl like myself.
Erin B.
These are brilliant. They're applied with heat and last on my nails for about a week. They advertise as going 2 weeks and I know some people who do have them last that long, but not me. However, they're easy to take off as well, so switching out manicures is a breeze.
Emily H.
I LOVE jamberry and I love these nails! I got these for Halloween this year and they really spruced up my Halloween game at work. I definitely recommend these for anyone looking for a subtle yet spooky Halloween look!
Lauren D.
What I like about jamberry is that there is no dry time like nail polish does, though I didn't think they lasted that long usually for me, they would get rough at the end and I would pick at them. But if you are not hard with your hands they can potentially stay on for a couple weeks.
Barbara M.
Dade City, FL
I love Jamberry. I'm surprised that you had it for review. This is absolutely the best product in nails for quite some time. I am a nail Tech of 25 years btw. I haven't tried the trusting system yet. If you haven't tried them, you should. Much better than Polish.
Maggie J.
Clarendon Hills, IL
Obsessed with jamberry, such fun designs! My sister in law introduced me to the product and now I'm hooked. Designs for every holiday/occasion and they last longer than most professionally done manicures. Not to mention, not as hard on your nails as no-chip!
Jamberry nails are so amazing! They last 2 weeks for me easily even with 2 kids and cleaning and whatnot. And the best part no dry time! I don't have to wait for my nails to dry to do things! And the designs are so detailed.
Christine H.
TUJUNGA, CA
I received this from a friend recently and i have to say the colors are very well coordinated. i dont really like the texture of the product but i just love the design and the colors. i think they can fix the texture and make it last a little longer.
Emily R.
Fishers, IN
Love, very, love my Jamberry nail wraps! They are so easy to use and there are so many different styles to choose from. I feel so trendy and put together whenever I wear them!
Taylor T.
These jamboree nails are perfect for Halloween! They stay on for so long, and they are better than any other polish. The price is not too bad either!
Rachel L.
Charlottesvle, VA
My nails are so short and stubby i wonder if wraps will work on them...? Anyone else run into this question/issue?
Alyssa A.
Mount Joy, PA
Do the jamberry nails stay on as good as they say.
Rebecca E.
Crossville, TN
These jamberry wraps are cute but are they rough on your nails?
Didi D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Would this work if my natural nails are very oily ??? I always have a hard time with nail polish... it chips easily
Alicia G.
Marysville
Is it long wear? Well i usually just buy the cheap press nail design but been hearing a lot about this brand i just want to know how long is the wear?