Jamberry Night Fright Nail Wraps uploaded by Jessica W.Jamberry Night Fright Nail Wraps uploaded by Bianca B.Jamberry Night Fright Nail Wraps uploaded by Danielle C.

BY JAMBERRY #12 in Press-on Nails

This halloween-inspired mixed mani featuring gold crossbones on a matte-black background is the perfect combination of spooky and festive!

LaMia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
 These are too cute I love this company , I even wanted to be a rep  but day job got in the way .My daughters and I  use this product all the time. I get them from the web sight . sometimes we have a lil problem with the amount of styles given so you have to purchase more  , small thing . they offer variety and easy to apply .
Olivia P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Jamberry nail wraps! They are easy to use and stay on for weeks. These wraps are one of many halloween designs by Jamberry. These are cute for Halloween or any time. They have designs for every holiday and occasion. They even have sports themed nail wraps. I 100% recommend all of the Jamberry products.
Christie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought night fright jamberry nail wraps around Halloween they are easy to apply and remove they are super cute the price is not to bad i did have issues with the top layer peeling of the stick part but other then that they are a great product
Rinoa C.
Gaithersburg , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg i fell inlove with these nails and i first saw them at walmart and i love how it was ao matte and i love it, and when i put them on, everybody is complementing me and i love it!!
Jessica W.
Eau Claire, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE these Jamberry nail wraps. As a consultant I've worn a lot of designs but these are my favorite holiday design ever. The black and gold is classy yet fun and the luster design combines both metallic and sparkle finishes!!! I've already gotten so many compliments on these wraps. Just a note--- this finish needs very little heat to go on. Less is more with these wraps.
Becky M.
Mena , Ar
Love Jamberry nail wraps just ordered some more for me and my girl. So easy to put on, I even put them on my one year old as they are safe to use one her as well. So mine colors and designs to pick from your bound to love so mine. And they last a long time after some practice. Just make shore your nails are clean of any oils, and your nails will look good for weeks abit 2-3 on hands and about 4-5 on feet. Now go get your jamberry on! Not a sales person for jamberry just a happy customer
Emily R.
Fishers, IN
Love, very, love my Jamberry nail wraps! They are so easy to use and there are so many different styles to choose from. I feel so trendy and put together whenever I wear them!
April C.
Nettleton, MS
I love jamberry nail wraps and these frightnight are adorable! They are adhesive that are better activated by heat (you can buy their mini heater or use a hair dryer). The quality is great and can last as long as two weeks. I wore this particular style for a week (through crossfit x6 days, and working as a nurse). The design is cute for Halloween or any time since skulls and black/gold are timeless. I recommend these!
Rebecca S.
San Antonio , TX
Love these so much! The black and gold are chic enough to not feel too cheesy but the skull and crossbones give the little Halloween edge and festivity I'm craving. I've gotten so many compliments on these at work and the best part is it's all DIY! No need to go to the nail salon-a lifesaver for a busy girl like myself.
Erin B.
These are brilliant. They're applied with heat and last on my nails for about a week. They advertise as going 2 weeks and I know some people who do have them last that long, but not me. However, they're easy to take off as well, so switching out manicures is a breeze.
Rachel L.
Charlottesvle, VA
My nails are so short and stubby i wonder if wraps will work on them...? Anyone else run into this question/issue?
Alyssa A.
Mount Joy, PA
Do the jamberry nails stay on as good as they say.
Rebecca E.
Crossville, TN
These jamberry wraps are cute but are they rough on your nails?
Didi D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Would this work if my natural nails are very oily ??? I always have a hard time with nail polish... it chips easily
Alicia G.
Marysville
Is it long wear? Well i usually just buy the cheap press nail design but been hearing a lot about this brand i just want to know how long is the wear?