Jamberry Night Fright Nail Wraps

This halloween-inspired mixed mani featuring gold crossbones on a matte-black background is the perfect combination of spooky and festive!

What in the world is a nail wraper?
Do these stay on well? Are they worth the price? I've never tried them before.
Jamberry Night Fright Nail Wraps Are these better then gel nails?
Start your review of Jamberry Night Fright Nail Wraps!
How would you rate this product?
Tucson, AZ
Love these so much! The black and gold are chic enough to not feel too cheesy but the skull and crossbones give the little Halloween edge and festivity I'm craving. I've gotten so many compliments on these at work and the best part is it's all DIY! No need to go to the nail salon-a lifesaver for a busy girl like myself.
 These are too cute I love this company , I even wanted to be a rep  but day job got in the way .My daughters and I  use this product all the time. I get them from the web sight . sometimes we have a lil problem with the amount of styles given so you have to purchase more  , small thing . they offer variety and easy to apply .
These are brilliant. They're applied with heat and last on my nails for about a week. They advertise as going 2 weeks and I know some people who do have them last that long, but not me. However, they're easy to take off as well, so switching out manicures is a breeze.
I LOVE jamberry and I love these nails! I got these for Halloween this year and they really spruced up my Halloween game at work. I definitely recommend these for anyone looking for a subtle yet spooky Halloween look!
Oscoda
I've been using Jamberry nail wraps for over 2 years and have used many of their different designs and finishes. Jamberry nail wraps are game-changers when it comes to trendy, stylish manicures. The application takes some practice, but once you get the hang of it you'll never want to use any other type of "nail stickers".
What I like about jamberry is that there is no dry time like nail polish does, though I didn't think they lasted that long usually for me, they would get rough at the end and I would pick at them. But if you are not hard with your hands they can potentially stay on for a couple weeks.
Clarkston
These were so easy to apply, and I got them from my consultant in time to wear them for last Halloween! They lasted over a week without any sort of top coat (I usually top my wraps with TruShine gel for added strength and stay-power. As someone who cannot wait for her nails to dry without ruining them, Jamberry has been a savior!
Dade City , FL
I love Jamberry. I'm surprised that you had it for review. This is absolutely the best product in nails for quite some time. I am a nail Tech of 25 years btw. I haven't tried the trusting system yet. If you haven't tried them, you should. Much better than Polish.
I love Jamberry nail wraps! They are easy to use and stay on for weeks. These wraps are one of many halloween designs by Jamberry. These are cute for Halloween or any time. They have designs for every holiday and occasion. They even have sports themed nail wraps. I 100% recommend all of the Jamberry products.
Clarendon Hills, IL
Obsessed with jamberry, such fun designs! My sister in law introduced me to the product and now I'm hooked. Designs for every holiday/occasion and they last longer than most professionally done manicures. Not to mention, not as hard on your nails as no-chip!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...