Jamberry Night Fright Nail Wraps uploaded by Jessica W.Jamberry Night Fright Nail Wraps uploaded by Bianca B.Jamberry Night Fright Nail Wraps uploaded by Danielle C.

BY JAMBERRY #12 in Press-on Nails

This halloween-inspired mixed mani featuring gold crossbones on a matte-black background is the perfect combination of spooky and festive!

Becky M.
Becky M.
Mena , Ar
Love Jamberry nail wraps just ordered some more for me and my girl. So easy to put on, I even put them on my one year old as they are safe to use one her as well. So mine colors and designs to pick from your bound to love so mine. And they last a long time after some practice. Just make shore your nails are clean of any oils, and your nails will look good for weeks abit 2-3 on hands and about 4-5 on feet. Now go get your jamberry on! Not a sales person for jamberry just a happy customer
April C.
April C.
Nettleton, MS
I love jamberry nail wraps and these frightnight are adorable! They are adhesive that are better activated by heat (you can buy their mini heater or use a hair dryer). The quality is great and can last as long as two weeks. I wore this particular style for a week (through crossfit x6 days, and working as a nurse). The design is cute for Halloween or any time since skulls and black/gold are timeless. I recommend these!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Eau Claire, WI
I LOVE these Jamberry nail wraps. As a consultant I've worn a lot of designs but these are my favorite holiday design ever. The black and gold is classy yet fun and the luster design combines both metallic and sparkle finishes!!! I've already gotten so many compliments on these wraps. Just a note--- this finish needs very little heat to go on. Less is more with these wraps.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
San Antonio , TX
Love these so much! The black and gold are chic enough to not feel too cheesy but the skull and crossbones give the little Halloween edge and festivity I'm craving. I've gotten so many compliments on these at work and the best part is it's all DIY! No need to go to the nail salon-a lifesaver for a busy girl like myself.
Shyeika F.
Shyeika F.
What is this products or at least quite interesting I love the design on it but I just can't seem to figure out what it is does anyone know
Cristina L.
Cristina L.
Mission, TX
These are beautiful and very economic to buy . Nice nails without the hazard of habing to leave home and go pay 50$ . I love these so much
Laura M.
Laura M.
I work in the restaurant industry and I am constantly washing my hands. I can't believe how great they stay on. And they're so easy to use
Carrie T.
Carrie T.
Potts Camp, MS
These are so cool & they last a lot longer than fingernail polish does ! You can't get these cool designs for that price at a nail place
Dawn D.
Dawn D.
Milford, PA
I love Jamberry they stay on and work very well they are not to expensive either so you can buy and not break the bank
Emmy S.
Emmy S.
Whitley City, KY
The Jamberry collection helps to protect my nails all while keeping them pretty for a long period of time.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Charlottesvle, VA
My nails are so short and stubby i wonder if wraps will work on them...? Anyone else run into this question/issue?
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Mount Joy, PA
Do the jamberry nails stay on as good as they say.
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.
Crossville, TN
These jamberry wraps are cute but are they rough on your nails?
Didi D.
Didi D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Would this work if my natural nails are very oily ??? I always have a hard time with nail polish... it chips easily
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Marysville
Is it long wear? Well i usually just buy the cheap press nail design but been hearing a lot about this brand i just want to know how long is the wear?