BY JAMBERRY

Provides the right amount of heat for Jamberry Nail Wrap Application see more...

• I am in love with my heater, but I've had it for about a ...2 Answers
  • What size is the mini heater? I have the old heater (gosh...4 Answers
  • Are these wraps really worth the money? Is the heater nec...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
This is a really good product and works well. It doesn't get too hot, the cord is a good length, it's not too loud. But if you have a blow dryer, you can save your money because a blow dryer will do the exact same thing as this heater and nobody will know the difference when they look at your wraps. I'd say the only real difference between a blow dryer and this heater is that the heater has a stand to make it hands free so you can just wave your nails in front of it, where the blow dryer you or someone else would have to manually hold it and wave it over the nails. I'd say between the two, it's all about preference.
Brooke K.
I didn't think I "needed" the heater when I first started using Jamberry nail wraps. I liked the wraps, but didn't get the amount of usage out of them as some of my friends. The difference? I didn't have the heater. I hosted a party & used my hostess rewards for the mini heater & wow! I was blown away with how much simpler application of the nail wraps became and how much longer they lasted on my nails. This is a must have if you are a Jamberry fan!
Cristina C.
While a blow dryer will give you similar results I think the heater is a great investment. It makes things so much easier and gives the right amount of heat. I would recommend this for anyone who will consistently be using Jamberry wraps.
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
I'm so happy that when I first heard of Jamberry I splurged and got the basic bundle. Particularly because I LOVE the mini heater. I've heard that you can use a blow dryer instead and I've tried it in a pinch but it never works as well. The mini heater is so quiet and doesn't blow tons of air, which makes it so much easier to heat up the wraps and seal them. I can't say enough good things about this product.
Annabel V.
Hesperia, CA
This little heater may not look like it puts out a lot of heat, but oh boy, it does. The first time I applied Jamberry Wraps, I used a hair dryer. Though that is a great alternative, there is nothing like this mini heater. It puts out just the right amount of heat so that you can apply pressure to the wraps to seal them on to your nails. I'm glad I got it when I did.
Amanda E.
Bally, PA
This is SO much easier to use for applying Jamberry Nail Wraps than a hair dryer. It’s hands-free, quiet, and always the perfect temperature. Get the Basic Bundle and get a great deal as well!
Sarah B.
Mankato, MN
For me, the heater was the only way I could get my wraps to go on smooth and stay on. The hair dryer method never worked for me. I even use this to warm up at work when it's cold out.
Jenea S.
Works great for the application process of the Jamberry Wraps. But if I have to be honest it was a waste of money when I could just as easily use my hair dryer for the heat.
Cate B.
Clarkston
Before I got this little heater I was trying to use my hair dryer to apply my wraps. It works alright and all, but this little heater is so much better! It’s relatively quiet, and evenly heats the nail wrap to perfection for application. I love that it has its own built in stand to put it at a great angle for use.
Samantha C.
Murfreesboro, TN
The Jamberry mini heater is compact and affordable, and it makes the application process easy and fast. I love the convenience of heating up my wraps without having to try and hold on to a hair dryer. This is really a must-have for proper Jamberry nail wrap application.
Katie W.
Are these wraps really worth the money? Is the heater necessary or does a hair dryer do just as good?
Betsey T.
Burlingame, CA
What size is the mini heater? I have the old heater (gosh only a couple of years old but they don't seem to make it anymore) and am definitely looking for something to travel with
Veronica R.
The perfect amount of heat when applying Jamberry Nail wraps. It is quiet, gentle, and hands free.
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
I am in love with my heater, but I've had it for about a year, and as a consultant, I use it quite a bit. About how long do these heaters typically last?