BY JAMBERRY

Provides the right amount of heat for Jamberry Nail Wrap Application see more...

• I am in love with my heater, but I've had it for about a year, an...1 Answers
  • What size is the mini heater? I have the old heater (gosh only a ...3 Answers
  • Are these wraps really worth the money? Is the heater necessary o...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
The heater is a MUST for jamberry! When I tried the heating pad method, my nails only lasted 2 days :( But this heater helps them seal for almost 2 weeks. I also love that it heats up and cools down quickly and I don't have to hold it like a blowdryer. I've had mine for almost 2 years and it still works!
Roxana E.
Denver, CO
The jamberry mini heater has made jamberry application so much easier- it heats up quickly, doesn't have a strong air flow like hair driers and is quiet so you can keep it on the whole time you are applying nails. I like to reheat the wraps several times to get a good application and this really helps
Randi L.
North Liberty, IA
If you use Jamberry, then this is a MUST have!! I used a basic hair dryer for over a year not wanting to invest in this heater, but once I did, it was a game changer! I have used this every 2 weeks now for almost a year and it works flawlessly every time! You won't be disappointed!
Nicole H.
This little heater is amazing! I refused to buy it for longest time thinking other heat sources (hair dryer, stove, etc.) would work just as well... WRONG! If you are using jamberry nail wraps you need this heater! It saves you so much time!
Jenny A.
Worthington, OH
The 1st time I applied jamberry wraps I used a hairdryer. It worked fine, but once I tried the heater I realized it was totally worth getting! It provides the perfect amount of heat with hands free convenience. Easy to use and good buy!
Sheila M.
This mini heater allows me to prep my nail wraps and easily adhere them to my nails. It is quiet and blows out just the right amount of heated air. Before getting this heater I used a hair dryer and it was loud and cumbersome.
Kylee L.
Augusta, WI
I love jamberry and I went awhile without the mini heater just because I thought I didn't need it. Well I figured I'd try it at least and I love it! Not loud easy to bring with you anywhere! I recommend this!
Katherine H.
Novi, MI
The heater came in my consultant kit. I love the fact that it provides the perfect amount of heat and cools down quickly when I turn it off.

It is the necessary companion to perfect jams!
Suvi H.
This is worth the $20 you will spend on this mini heater!! Its not loud like a hair dryer it can stay on the whole time and won't blow away your wraps! Best $20 spent for my nails.
Ashley P.
Lowell, MI
I absolutely love Jamberry! I honestly can't imagine my life without this mini heater! It makes applying the nail wraps a breeze!
Katie W.
Are these wraps really worth the money? Is the heater necessary or does a hair dryer do just as good?
Betsey T.
Burlingame, CA
What size is the mini heater? I have the old heater (gosh only a couple of years old but they don't seem to make it anymore) and am definitely looking for something to travel with
Veronica R.
The perfect amount of heat when applying Jamberry Nail wraps. It is quiet, gentle, and hands free.
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
I am in love with my heater, but I've had it for about a year, and as a consultant, I use it quite a bit. About how long do these heaters typically last?