Jamberry Nails Half Sheet Nail Wrap Animal Prints (Natural Leopard) uploaded by Carrie L.Jamberry Nails Half Sheet Nail Wrap Animal Prints (Natural Leopard) uploaded by Rebecca W.

BY JAMBERRY

Jamberry Nails Half Sheet Nail Wraps in animal prints. These heat activated vinyl nail wraps are long lasting and non damaging to your nails. Each half sheet is good for one manicure and one pedicure. These designs are great for mixing and matching... see more...

• Has anyone tried these? How well do they work?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda C.
Mio, MI
Love how long a jamberry Mani lasts, they stay on for 7-10 days usually for me which is a huge improvement over the 1-4 days for most painted on nail colors. BUT, I find them harsh on my nails and no matter how I remove them they tear up my nails.
Ema P.
Gardner, KS
This was my FAVORITE jamberry wrap. I was heart-broken when they retired this design. Luckily I bought 3 full sheets before it was gone. They were very easy to apply, as they are the glossy finish. They look amazing on and are just the right pop of print!
Katie S.
Allendale, MI
I have mixed feelings about Jamberry. I love the designs but often have troubles getting them to stay no matter what method I use. I still wear them but not as often as I used to.
Rebecca W.
Buffalo, NY
Such a fun pattern for an accent nail wrap. Loved this one with my raven lacquer from jamberry. Non-toxic and no chips like regular polish. Love my jams!!
Samantha S.
Raleigh, NC
Love me some Jamberry! I heard the business went out of business which sucks because its a great product!
Carrie L.
Okotoks, AB
Hard to apply, some I couldn’t get the bumps out and even with a top coat they peeled and came off. Maybe mine were defective bc I bought them from a kiosk out in the sun!? But I didn’t like them at all.. Super cute designs though!! Two stars for that! 👍🏼
Jessica W.
Has anyone tried these? How well do they work?