BY JAMBERRY

Everything you need for the perfect manicure. 1 Buffer Block, 2 Orange Sticks 2 Alcohol Wipes 1 Rubber Cuticle Pusher, 1 Nail File 1 Pair Of Nail Scissors, 1 Pair Of Nail Clippers see more...

• Jamberry Nails Application Kit2 Answers
  • What's the best/most useful item in this kit? I've got j...3 Answers
  • I love Jamberry, but I wonder what I should do with the e...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah M.
I had a friend that sold jamberry and i tried both the wraps and the lacquer multiple times. I really don’t see what the whole hype was around these. The wraps did not last for as long as the claimed to, mine lasted for only like 3 days. The lacquer started chipping the next day. I also found the wraps to be really damaging to my nails, even after following the instructions on how to remove them. I think it’s a whole waste of money, just buy regular nail polish or spend the extra money to go pamper yourself and get your nails done.
Crystal R.
Disclosure: I was a Jamberry consultant for 2 years. My review is not swayed by this.

Jamberry's application kit has the option to order with cuticle oil or without cuticle oil for an increase in price. I chose to get the application kit with the cuticle oil. The application kit comes with everything you need (except the mini heater-but you do not need the mini heater) to apply Jamberry nail wraps. A medium-rough grit Jamberry nail file to file edges, a couple nail prep wipes, wooden orange sticks, a cuticle pusher, cuticle scissors, nail clipper, nail buffer, optional cuticle oil and a Jamberry purple striped zipper pouch to keep everything in. All items are of great quality. The cuticle scissors are my favorite because they are very sturdy. The zipper pouch is also of very good quality and sturdy. I definitely recommend the Jamberry application kit.
Stephanie M.
I absolutely love this kit! This has everything a person could need for a basic at-home manicure. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the items. I use mine once every two to three weeks and have for a couple years now and still have yet to replace it because everything performs as if brand new still! The only thing that you really run out of are the two alcohol wipes.
Michelle M.
The application kit is essential for all nail prep needs. Whether you are painting your nails, applying gel, using  Jamberry nail wraps, or even just basic nail care up-keep. Plus you get a cute little bag to store all your little essentials. I fit all my application tools and my jamberry mini heater in the bag. So awesome.
Jeanette K.
This kit has everything you need to get your mani going. The product is also very affordable and when you purchase Jamberry you’re not only helping your nails, but someone else make a living. This is a great nail kit to jump start any mani and/pedi.
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
This application kit is very useful, however if you are on a budget, but have a blow dryer, orange stick, file, and scissors, you can get the exact same results. You get wipes with the application kit and a convenient case to store it all in, too.
Kait B.
Oxford, PA
I absolutely love all the goodies in the nail application kit. I pretty much carry mine everywhere. Any nail item you could need is in there and it comes with a cute carrying bag. It’s big enough for cosmetics too!
Alisha A.
Lawton, OK
I recently purchased jamberry trushine gel nail polish line. I absolutely love it! It works well, stays on, and most importantly it’s not full of all the bad stuff the most gel/uv nail polishes have. I also can use this on my girls finger nails and it’s safe. I highly recommend this product and line. Well worth the money.
Tricia H.
Jblm Wa
I LOVE jamberry!! I have about 12 different wraps. This is one of my favorites that I got on sale! They stay on for about a week and have zero drying time. It takes a few tries to get the application process down but it’s easy when you get the hang of it.
Amanda E.
Bally, PA
This cute little bag contains everything you need for a great application of Jamberry Nail Wraps. It’s also the perfect size to hold the Mini Heater and your nail wrap envelopes.
Maura M.
Mars, PA
Any tricks to keep the tips and sides of my Jamberry wraps from lifting up?
Natasha C.
suitland, MD
Where can i buy this
Lisa W.
Racine, WI
Does anyone have issues with the ends of the wraps lifting within a day or so??? I'm not sure why it will not attach like the rest of the nail after I file off the end! Thoughts???
amanda p.
Spring Hill, FL
What's the best/most useful item in this kit? I've got jamberry nails to use and I've never tried them before. Wondering if I should try with out the kit or not. Do they sell the component separately?
Trish S.
Rosebud Victoria Australia
Is it worth getting the application kit if I have the heater?