Jamba Juice Smoothies

BY JAMBA JUICE #96 in Juice

Made with ingredients so classic, these blended-to-order masterpieces practically invented smoothies. All of your favorites are in the mix: real whole fruit, 100% fruit juice, sherbet, and frozen yogurt. And now, you can Make It Light™!*. see more...

• Do they have a Jamba Juice at the beach ?1 Answers
  • Is this company organic ? 2 Answers
  • Does Jamba Juice have a secret menu? Has anyone ever ordered a no...3 Answers
Jamba Juice  Smoothies
Jamba Juice Smoothies
  • "jamba juice smoothie are soooo delicious, blue gummy is my favorite, i like the secret menu even though its not super healthy" in 29 reviews
  • "I love ther flavor and such healthy options they make it easy to have healtyier options love there secret menu and all there many different flavors better than juice it up love them so much" in 13 reviews
  • "Not so crazy about jamba juice idk if they use real fruit or not but their smoothies taste artificial and i can never find a flavor i like theyre just all over the place and its hard to choose a flavor.on the up side the bars are good" in 11 reviews
  • "They have many options that are "meal replacement" but they also, have many more things that are good for on the go people who want a nice refreshing drink as well. " in 9 reviews
  • "They have so many different flavors and options you are bound to find something you love, for me it's the simple orange and pineapple smoothie." in 8 reviews
Christina A.
Foodie Expert
Personally I like making my own fruit smoothies and green drinks at home but whenever I feel a cold coming on, I rush over to Jamba Juice for a shot of wheatgrass and Orange Juice with extra ice. Even the other day, the girl working recommended I try the ginger shot because it would be better for my cold. I actually felt better after having it. I personally feel like their drinks are overpriced but in those moments where I'm feeling sick, I'd rather take the benefits of something real over paying a lot of money for medicine. Overall, its a nice place to visit when you want something cold, fulfilling, and slightly healthy.
Khrystyna S.
Cibolo, TX
Foodie Expert
LOVE. I live in central Texas and you would think smoothie chains would be bigger with the heat.. However I am from FL and I missed getting my smoothie fix. I had jamba juice for the first time a few months ago and I was incredibly impressed. The ingredients are so healthy and SO FRESH. They are a bit pricey but worth every penny for the quality you receive, yet to try a flavor combination that I didn't like.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Foodie Expert
Jamba Juice is such a beloved and trusted name to smoothie purists. Using fresh ingredients and only good-for-you additions, it's a deliciously healthy way to get your daily dose of fruits and veggies. There have been plenty of times I've been torn between two...or three options and gotten multiple drinks at once. There's no guilt in indulging, either, because it's all pretty healthy!
Tevan B.
Palatine, IL
Love coming to Jamba Juice! I usually get there strawberry banana smoothie and omg it is paradise I tell! They also have so many opinions for different diets and lifestyles! Don't click it till you try it. You may just find something you could consider your signature favorite!
Lexi M.
Raleigh, NC
We don't have many on the East Coast, which is a shame because Jamba is amazing. No syrups or fake flavors, just real fruit and whole ingredients. Way better than the alternative smoothie places. Where else can I get all my daily fruits and vegetables for less than $6?
Kelly T.
Anaheim , CA
Foodie Expert
Very delicious indeed. My hubby and I are a big fan of jamba. My is WHITE GUMMI. I recommend you guys try it if you haven't heard of it!! That's the only flavor I get orrrrr pink starburst. I love secret menu drinks. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you guys can thank me later 😚
Nat A.
Sacramento, CA
I am usually not a big fan of jamba juice but one hot summer day I decided to try the energy bowl...not going to lie..best thing ever. I got the island one with dragon fruit. I felt in love with it that i even decided to make them at home!
Sam R.
Foodie Expert
This easy healthy drink easy drink to take on the go they are healthy smoothies its fruits and veggies and what not
Diana L.
Maywood, CA
Very refreshing , and perfect for on the go.

their acai smoothie was very good, would definitely buy it again . 5/5
Kamish L.
Aurora , IL
Foodie Expert
Nothing can take me away from Smoothie King but when I’m at college Jamba Juice is the only smoothie shop that’s close by. I’ve grown to like it a lot. They use fresh ingredients to create each smoothie and you can watch them make it. I always get the Green Machine, but I feel like I need to try something different at some point. But I do recommend trying out Jamba Juice if you love smoothies.
Carmina R.
Oxnard, CA
What if your favorite drink at jamba juice ?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite smoothie at Jamba Juice? and if you get a boost in it, which one do you get?
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite smoothie to get at jamba? I want to try a new one mine right now is strawberry banana
Candice F.
Riverside, CA
What are you favorite drinks? I tend to order the same thing every time.
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
Should jamba juice start selling their drinks in containers/cans at grocery stores? since there are not a lot of jamba juice chains in my area.