Jamba Juice Smoothies

BY JAMBA JUICE

Made with ingredients so classic, these blended-to-order masterpieces practically invented smoothies. All of your favorites are in the mix: real whole fruit, 100% fruit juice, sherbet, and frozen yogurt. And now, you can Make It Light™!*. see more...

• Do they have a Jamba Juice at the beach ?1 Answers
  • Is this company organic ? 2 Answers
  • Does Jamba Juice have a secret menu? Has anyone ever ordered a no...3 Answers
Jamba Juice  Smoothies
Jamba Juice Smoothies
  • "jamba juice smoothie are soooo delicious, blue gummy is my favorite, i like the secret menu even though its not super healthy" in 29 reviews
  • "I love ther flavor and such healthy options they make it easy to have healtyier options love there secret menu and all there many different flavors better than juice it up love them so much" in 13 reviews
  • "Not so crazy about jamba juice idk if they use real fruit or not but their smoothies taste artificial and i can never find a flavor i like theyre just all over the place and its hard to choose a flavor.on the up side the bars are good" in 11 reviews
  • "They have many options that are "meal replacement" but they also, have many more things that are good for on the go people who want a nice refreshing drink as well. " in 9 reviews
  • "They have so many different flavors and options you are bound to find something you love, for me it's the simple orange and pineapple smoothie." in 8 reviews
Jonnay V.
Love going to Jamba Juice when I want something filling and refreshing. When I go, I usually get the Gotta Guava or Caribbean Passion because those are my favorites! What I love about Jamba Juice is that I can always find coupons to use and it saves me a lot of money. I'd recommend it to anyone who wants a healthy and fulfilling snack. They're pretty much everywhere, so it's highly convenient.
Kamish L.
Aurora, IL
Nothing can take me away from Smoothie King but when I’m at college Jamba Juice is the only smoothie shop that’s close by. I’ve grown to like it a lot. They use fresh ingredients to create each smoothie and you can watch them make it. I always get the Green Machine, but I feel like I need to try something different at some point. But I do recommend trying out Jamba Juice if you love smoothies.
Ingrid M.
Peoria , AZ
I'm just glad there's not a location too close to me or else I'd go broke. I've tried the foods they have which seem to be way over priced and not all taste so good. The food they do is the jamba bowls and they're just delicious! The juices are pretty good and lets not forget the smoothies!!!
I like the Caribbean Passion smoothie, tropical greens juice is my new fave, and I like the acai berry bowl.
Krysteene M.
mililani
Jamba Juice is always the place to go after my workout or just on a hot day because their smoothies are the bomb dot com!! My favorite are the açaí bowls, the green juice,white gummy and orange dream. Favorite place to go!!!
Juanita V.
Santa Maria
This is my go-to place for healthy snacks or just something refreshing on a warm day. The strawberry chunk bowls are my favorite breakfast food. The strawberry surfrider is my favorite smoothie, but if I’m in a healthy mood I get the Tropical Greens juice drink.
Sophia G.
I love going to Jamba Juice for fresh cold smoothies. My family and friends love going there. We usually get Strawberry Wild, Razzmatazz, Gummy Bear, and more. Their employees are always very sweet and welcoming.
Thee O.
Compton, CA
I always go to Jamba Juice Smoothies about 2-3 days a week. They always are coming up with different menu items that they recommend. They're always quick and fast unless there's a line but they handle it well. It can be a little pricey but it's well worth it.
I even got a coupon for completing a quick survey
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
If you're looking for a alternative to that Starbucks or unhealthy drink that you have to have every single morning I would check out Jamba Juice's smoothies! Some say "oh they're full of sugar" just remember that sugar (natural sugar) that comes from fruit is healthy for you! They have drinks of all different types, whether you're into sweet smoothies, super green smoothies or protein smoothies, you should check them out! My all time favorite is Strawberry Surf Rider.
Jasmin K.
Great Neck, NY
Love getting a Jamba Juice on the way home from work. They have one in my local station where there is an on the go stand where two types are available for $5 each and already prepared. As I have no time to eat usually during the day a mangos go go on the way home really gives me energy to continue my commute and make dinner. Most refreshing filling drink to have after a long day (even when it's snowing out I'll get it, it's an addiction)
Rochelle N.
I like the many flavors you can choose from. They also have some boosters to add in your smoothie like a daily vitamin which I usually add. I love the strawberry wild flavor and for their secret menu they have delicious flavors like white gummy bear, pink starburst. They're so delicious and smooth. I usually get the thristy Thursday deal.
Carmina R.
Oxnard, CA
What if your favorite drink at jamba juice ?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite smoothie at Jamba Juice? and if you get a boost in it, which one do you get?
Candice F.
Riverside, CA
What are you favorite drinks? I tend to order the same thing every time.
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
What is your favorite smoothie to get at jamba? I want to try a new one mine right now is strawberry banana
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
Should jamba juice start selling their drinks in containers/cans at grocery stores? since there are not a lot of jamba juice chains in my area.