Jamba Juice Smoothies

BY JAMBA JUICE #2 in Smoothies

Made with ingredients so classic, these blended-to-order masterpieces practically invented smoothies. All of your favorites are in the mix: real whole fruit, 100% fruit juice, sherbet, and frozen yogurt. And now, you can Make It Light™!*. see more...

• What are you favorite drinks? I tend to order the same thing ever...15 Answers
  • Do they have a Jamba Juice at the beach ?1 Answers
  • Is this company organic ? 2 Answers
Jamba Juice  Smoothies
Jamba Juice Smoothies
  • "jamba juice smoothie are soooo delicious, blue gummy is my favorite, i like the secret menu even though its not super healthy" in 29 reviews
  • "I love ther flavor and such healthy options they make it easy to have healtyier options love there secret menu and all there many different flavors better than juice it up love them so much" in 13 reviews
  • "Not so crazy about jamba juice idk if they use real fruit or not but their smoothies taste artificial and i can never find a flavor i like theyre just all over the place and its hard to choose a flavor.on the up side the bars are good" in 11 reviews
  • "They have many options that are "meal replacement" but they also, have many more things that are good for on the go people who want a nice refreshing drink as well. " in 9 reviews
  • "They have so many different flavors and options you are bound to find something you love, for me it's the simple orange and pineapple smoothie." in 8 reviews
Jonnay V.
Love going to Jamba Juice when I want something filling and refreshing. When I go, I usually get the Gotta Guava or Caribbean Passion because those are my favorites! What I love about Jamba Juice is that I can always find coupons to use and it saves me a lot of money. I'd recommend it to anyone who wants a healthy and fulfilling snack. They're pretty much everywhere, so it's highly convenient.
Kamish L.
Aurora, IL
Nothing can take me away from Smoothie King but when I’m at college Jamba Juice is the only smoothie shop that’s close by. I’ve grown to like it a lot. They use fresh ingredients to create each smoothie and you can watch them make it. I always get the Green Machine, but I feel like I need to try something different at some point. But I do recommend trying out Jamba Juice if you love smoothies.
Jillian R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Aloha Pineapple and Caribbean Passion Smoothies are my favorite fruity smoothies from Jamba Juice. I hate that the smoothies are expensive but it's to be expected when you realize how much goes into the smoothie. This is especially true if you get extra stuff put in such as protein powder.
Janae V.
Grand Jct, CO
So delicious! I live in Colorado and have never heard of this place before. I traveled to California for a family vacay and while out shopping, I encountered this place. The smoothies tasted absolutely amazing! Nothing like I have ever tasted before. I tried a flavor called "Mangoneada" I believe. It tasted like the real thing! It was the blend of chili and mango. I love it!
Kimberly F.
Roy, UT
So many good smoothies to choose from. My personal favorite is greens n' ginger. Also love that their menu has calorie count for each smoothie and for every size. Jamba is my go to for a meal replacement when I don't have time to make a meal and I'm on the go
Stacy L.
Mm Jamba Juice! I love the Caribbean passion drink it is my go to! I’d give them 5 stars but the 4 stars reflect on how I almost always get a bad blend of my drinks. Always finding chunks of unblended frozen fruits but other than that it’s delicious.
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
I'm just glad there's not a location too close to me or else I'd go broke. I've tried the foods they have which seem to be way over priced and not all taste so good. The food they do is the jamba bowls and they're just delicious! The juices are pretty good and lets not forget the smoothies!!!
I like the Caribbean Passion smoothie, tropical greens juice is my new fave, and I like the acai berry bowl.
Katie L.
Rockville, MD
Every time I go into the location near me is incredibly clean. I don’t know smells like bleach actually. The drinks are great the service is usually great unless they’re busy. It seems like they always understaffed. I really like going here. It is a bit expensive.
Lucia M.
Charlotte, NC
I love this place for a quick snack when I'm on the go. The smoothies are so good and refreshing and they're made with actual fruit and veggies so I'm not getting a compete sugar overload.
Kenitha Y.
San Jose, CA
Who doesn’t love Jamba Juice? It’s quick and healthy for people on the go. Just stop by for a smoothie and maybe some steel cut oatmeal and you’re ready to go! It’s my go to for rushed mornings and when I’m traveling.
Carmina R.
Oxnard, CA
What if your favorite drink at jamba juice ?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite smoothie at Jamba Juice? and if you get a boost in it, which one do you get?
Candice F.
Riverside, CA
What are you favorite drinks? I tend to order the same thing every time.
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
What is your favorite smoothie to get at jamba? I want to try a new one mine right now is strawberry banana
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
Should jamba juice start selling their drinks in containers/cans at grocery stores? since there are not a lot of jamba juice chains in my area.