Jamba Juice Smoothies

Made with ingredients so classic, these blended-to-order masterpieces practically invented smoothies. All of your favorites are in the mix: real whole fruit, 100% fruit juice, sherbet, and frozen yogurt. And now, you can Make It Light™!*.

Jamba Juice or Smoothie King?
Anyone else love Jamba juice as much as I do? Taste so delicious and refreshing! What's your favorite Jamba drink? Any suggestions for me to try? Jamba Juice Smoothies
How sugary are the drinks ?
Start your review of Jamba Juice Smoothies!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“jamba juice smoothie are soooo delicious, blue gummy is my favorite, i like the secret menu even though its not super healthy” in reviews
“...easy to have healtyier options love there secret menu and all there many different flavors better than juice it up love them so much” in reviews
“Not so crazy about jamba juice idk if they use real fruit or not but their smoothies taste artificial and i can never find a flavor i like theyre just all over the place and its hard to choose a flavor.on the up side the bars are good” in reviews
“They have many options that are "meal replacement" but they also, have many more things that are good for on the go people who want a nice refreshing drink as well. ” in reviews
“They have so many different flavors and options you are bound to find something you love, for me it's the simple orange and pineapple smoothie.” in reviews
Glendale, CA
Jamba Juice Smoothies are most certainly my choice for a meal replacement, especially the power smoothies. When I worked in corporate I would walk around my job's campus for lunch and while on my lunch walk I would stop to get a Jamba Juice Power Smoothie. I was set until dinner time. If you need a quick sugar boost, power boost or want something fruity go for their smoothies. However make sure you check the ingredients especially if you have a food allergy and are trying to lose weight. A few of their smoothies have soy and nut ingredients and some are packed with sugar and corn syrup. Check the ingredients, ask for substitutes and sign up for the Jamba Juice rewards program. It's free and will knock off about $3 to $4 off your smoothie. Also if you really want to have a Jamba Juice guilt free drink their pressed juices are the way to go. You can add or remove fruits and vegetables and do not have to worry about processed additives that serve no purpose. 4 stars because of a few of the hidden processed ingredients.
minneapolis
Jamba Juice smoothies are delicious, with a variety of fruits and "shots" (wheatgrass, turmeric, ginger cayenne -my favorite) to choose from. While ginger and wheatgrass are thought of as healthy additives aiding with digestion and nutritional requirements, they are not traditionally consumed in a giant vat of cold, blended sugar, which is basically the essence of a Jamba Juice. Jamba Juice capitalizes on the good reputation of whole fruits, as they are meant to be consumed, when in reality they are more like dessert beverages with extremely high sugar contents. With that being said, they can be a delicious treat - which is exactly how they should be viewed and consumed: a once in a while indulgence versus a regular consumption that could set one on the roa to diabetes. A treat is a treat and they are not meant to taste unpleasant- and they don't. But if you want to be healthy, eat whole fruits as nature presents them and even then, watch your fructose consumption. Jamba Juice Smoothies
I adore Jamba Juice because they use real fruits and veggies when making their smoothies so it’s healthy and tastes great. My go to is blueberry fruity pebble because I like blueberries but I also love mangos so during the summer sometimes I’ll get a mango go go and they also provide boosts for vitamins or energy is something I’ll use when I’m starting to feel sick or to give me a pick me up. Their food is good as well I like their pretzel and everything bagel. The only thing I don’t like to get there is their açaí bowl’s because I personally don’t like my açaí to be runny/water so I would go to a local store that puts more quality into their açaí bowls like banzai bowls or island vintage cafe.
San Antonio, TX
Jamba Juice  Smoothies uploaded by Diana C.
I prefer Smoothie King over Jamba Juice any day. Jamba Juice is unhealthy for pregnant ladies, Smoothie King actually has prenatal vitamins to add to the smoothies and has a smoothie recommended for pregnant ladies called “Premama” that comes with the prenatal vitamins included, it’s super delicious. The smoothies at Jamba Juice taste too sour, like the fruits were not picked right. I guess it’s healthy for you but so is smoothie king. Smoothie King also has many more options when it comes to smoothies!!
Yuma
I love their orange mango peach and orange mango Jamba Juice's gray I love it is so good I wish we had one other state where we live but we don't but it's very delicious love that's the samples or her gift card when I go out a different state to use it when everything's over and better deadly Dr it or you know you do it as a free gift for influe because when the is is an hour and a half two hours away nster I'm willing to do sit if I love your emojis because when the is is an hour and a half two hours away
Carrollton, GA
I have two Jamba Juice favorites: Mango a go go and Razmatazz. I love mangoes and I love any kind of berry. I have also tried the Orange Booster in the power smoothies and the Peach Perfection in the plant based smoothies. I am so happy that there is a Jamba Juice close to my house. In the summer or whenever I have a sweet tooth, I head to their store and quench my love of smoothies. Best smoothie place in Atlanta.
One of my favorite things was going to Jamba Juice after a long day at work in the blistering summers. Great tasting smoothies that hit the spot in so many delicious ways. I don’t know if they are especially healthy (one can hope), but they made my days a bit more bearable. Unfortunately there aren’t any nearby where I moved to, so it’s been a few years since I’ve had these frozen treats.
bloomington
I rarely go to Jamba Juice, because there aren’t many around me, but when I do, it’s amazing. I usually get the Strawberry Surf Rider. I will admit it is on the pricier side for me, so I only get it every few months. But whenever I get it, I never regret spending my money there! It is a very refreshing drink. I would love to try one of their nutritional shots!
Wellington, FL
I worked at Jamba Juice for 4 years and will always look back at that time in my life as good times. The store is run really well and it was extremely clean. The smoothies taste awesome but they are pricey and they aren’t always the healthiest for you because of the added juices and yogurts but they don’t intentionally add sugar of any kind unless from fruit juice or yogurt.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Jamba Juice is one of my faves! They are the classic smoothie shop when I think of smoothies, and I love that they have so many varieties of delicious fruit smoothies. They are nutritious and tasty. They do have added sugar, so I know I can't drink them all the time, but they are perfect for when I want something fruity and nutritious.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...