BeveragesJuiceJamba Juice
Jamba Banana and Strawberry Coconut Water Fruit Juice, 169-Ounce(Pack of 12) ( Value Bulk Multi-pack)

by Jamba Juice

I had know idea they sold these, anyone know what store sales them?
Start your review of Jamba Juice Jamba Banana and Strawberry Coconut Water Fruit Juice, 16.9-Ounce(Pack of 12) ( Value Bulk Multi-pack)!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa V.
Simi Valley, CA
This is my favorite flavor juice from Jamba juice. It is so good and I could just pop it in the fridge and drink it later. Such a good drink and I don’t even have to drive all the way to Jamba juice. It is also very easy to find. I really recommend.
Lisa P.
Clermont , FL
I was not impressed with this drink at all it had an aftertaste I did not like. It was also very expensive.
Olivia S.
Brookfield, WI
1,000 reviews
I think this is a great product. it tasted good to me and i really like this brand. I would recommend it and the price is worth what you are getting
Kenya M.
Bloomington, CA
Anything strawberry and Banana is pretty good I never complain and I feel refreshed and light when I drink smoothies. Good if your not too hungry
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
Purchased at: Target
Good stuff here. Jamba Juice is great but the sugar content in these things is always so high. I wish they’d stop loading them with sugar. I really like the packaging on these though. Easy to use and easy to reclose if you can’t finish it
Kira R.
Saint Paul, MN
I've become a bit of a health nut this year. Making sure I'm getting the water my body needs, along with the protein, veggies, and fruits. It's a lot to pack in in a single day! Jamba Juice's mixed fruit coconut water is incredibly tasty and refreshing.
Stephanie U.
This stuff taste so good. It's not as beneficial as pure coconut water but a good alternative for anyone that doesn't like the taste.
mamie M.
caledonia
This is really good and it’s way healthier than juice I swear I recommend this product because it’s so good and these are really good for lunches