BY JAMBA JUICE #2 in Frozen Fruit

What do you get when you combine the antioxidant power of fruit with a generous dose of vitamins from leafy green vegetables? It’s a Jamba® Green Fusion fruit and veggie smoothie, of course! It’s the latest in a long line of popular frozen “at home” smoothie kit varieties offered by the leading fruit smoothie brand. Green Fusion combines green apple, mango, pineapple, kiwi, banana, broccoli, spinach and spirulina to offer a sweet yet hearty smoothie appropriate for morning commutes, post-workout recovery or a better-for-you snack. For more information, visit athomesmoothies.com.

• Has anyone tried this smoothie?1 Answers
  • What is your favorite smoothie? My favorite smoothie is b...2 Answers
  • Oh this looks so good, has anyone tried this is it worth ...1 Answers
Jamba At Home Smoothies
  • "Love Jamba At Home Smoothies they taste great, are loaded with antioxidants and are so easy to make." in 15 reviews
  • "There's no need for me to buy these kits when there are 3 Jambas within 4 miles of me, including one in the same shopping center as my grocery store. " in 12 reviews
  • "Jamba Juice At Home Smoothies come in all different flavors such as Razzamatazz (Strawberries, Raspberries, Blueberries, and Non-Fat Yogurt), Strawberries Wild (Strawberries, Blueberries, and Non-Fat Yogurt), Caribbean Passion (Mango, Strawberry, Peach, and Non-Fat Yogurt) just to name a few." in 11 reviews
  • "They had a bunch of different flavors but I decided on the Caribbean Passion flavor which had peaches, strawberries, and mango." in 11 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster in the SurfsUpVoxBox and I really enjoyed this!" in 10 reviews
Kenneth S.
Dublin
Wow, this was on sale at Safeway, but I was nervous it wouldn’t taste good. Added apple juice and contents to blender, and whamo, a great product.  About 97% similar to the store flavor.  I think I’d add some sherbet to smooth out the texture next time, but who know, may not be as good.  I hate waiting at the store when there are six people waiting and only one juice maker.  But that’s due to the roaring economy and kids aren’t working.  Overall, well done product.
Amber M.
I love the Jamba juice frozen fruit smoothies! However, this particular blend is not my favorite. Not to say it isn't good, my daughter loves this one, my taste buds just aren't thrilled with this particular blend. Maybe its the kiwi... I don't know... But definitely give it a try and see how your taste buds like it!
Sunni G.
Jacksonville, NC
Purchased at: Publix
JAMBA JUICE IS AMAZING. I have been slacking with my diet and this has really helped me eat more healthy while enjoying it. This is something that I get every few months because it’s a nice sized bag so it’ll last you awhile.
Melissa H.
Stockton, CA
I only tried the strawberry wild. I didn’t have apple juice so I used orange juice instead. Too sweet for me. Honestly tastes like the coated the pieces of fruit in sugar. Pretty gross. Nothing like the SW from actual Jamba. Maybe a different flavor would be better. But it’s easy and convenient
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
These are so good. I love making smoothies with these and then adding some of my own stuff. It’s priced great. The taste is wonderful it doesn’t compare to anything else. It’s like buying a smoothie at a shop but it’s at home. I would recommend.
Amber B.
louisville
My go to for a refreshing smoothie when I have no fresh produce. This blend is delicious and so nutritious. Often, when people make smoothies, they forget to add veggies and just worry about fruit. It’s hard to tell that this blend has any veggies i it because it tastes so sweet. Can be found at Meijer or Kroger for a reasonable price. I get about three decent sized smoothies out of one bag
Kim N.
San Francisco
I love Jamba Juice so when I saw this on sale at the store I had to buy. It was so easy to make and it tastes like the one I get from Jamba Juice when they make it for me.

This is healthy so it's good to include this as part of your diet. I will definitely buy again because it's yummy and convenient.
Joan W.
Tuxedo Park, NY
Who doesn’t love smoothies? They are such a good treat that also happens to be very health with you, full of fruits, vitamins, even veggies! I got to sample Jamba Juice At Home Smoothies in my Surf’s Up Vox Box. Once I tried them I was hooked!
Jamba Juice At Home Smoothies come in all different flavors such as Razzamatazz (Strawberries, Raspberries, Blueberries, and Non-Fat Yogurt), Strawberries Wild (Strawberries, Blueberries, and Non-Fat Yogurt), Caribbean Passion (Mango, Strawberry, Peach, and Non-Fat Yogurt) just to name a few. I tried the Strawberries Wild and it was delicious!

I have never tried an at home smoothie before so I wasn’t sure how it would taste or how easy it would be to make. Jamba Juice At Home Smoothies taste amazing and are super easy to make! Everything is already there for you in the package. All you need to add is one cup (8 oz) of apple juice (my husband and I used an all-natural no preservative no sugar added apple juice). Once you open the bag, you pour the contents in your blender, add the 8oz of apple juice, and blend. That’s it! Easy at 1, 2, 3!

I loved what I saw when I opened the package! Real strawberries and bananas and chunks of non-fat yogurt. All real! All natural! One package makes 2 eight ounce smoothies! Each smoothie is only 60 calories, 0g saturated fat, 20mg sodium, 11g sugar, 100% vitamin C, and provides one full serving of fruit per smoothie! Add to that that it’s all natural, fat free, and no artificial preservatives! Amazing! And it’s also certified Gluten Free!

My husband and I shared a shake the other night and it was amazing! We both loved the taste. It tasted so fresh and we loved that any of the sugar in the shake was only from the fruit itself (all natural). We both agreed that we would buy this again.

Jamba Juice At Home Smoothies also makes Fruit & Veggie Smoothies which are smoothies that also contain vegetables! I bought the Blue Fusion (Blueberry, Banana, Apple, Blackberry, Carrot, Broccoli, and Spinach) and was amazed how great it tasted. I thought you would taste too much of the vegetables but no it was the perfect blend! I actually tasted more of the blueberries than anything and again it’s all natural, no artificial preservatives, 100% vitamin C but also includes 40% of vitamins D, E, K, B1 and B6!

I highly recommend trying the Jamba Juice At Home Smoothies. Simple + Easy + Real + Nutritious = Amazing!
Karolina B.
Tyler, TX
I saw them at the store. Where I live we don't have a Jamba Juice store. So when I saw these I had to buy them. They are delicious! I cannot tell you how easy this is. I am not a morning person I'm always running late to work but these didn't even take long to make. I'm so happy that I decided to try them. Definitely recommend to you guys.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Jamba Juice makes the best at home smoothies! I love how they're so healthy, yet so delicious. This one features a harmonious blend of fruits and vegetables. I love how easy it is to pop in the blender, and I love how filling it is! This is the perfect breakfast/snack!
Meagan F.
Victorville , CA
What is your favorite way to make this smoothie? I make it with Almond Milk, delicious!
April M.
Rockford, WA
What is your favorite smoothie flavor?
Kasey M.
Suffolk, VA
Is there any other flavors? I really want orange/mango flavor.
Samantha S.
Tacoma, WA
Where can you find these at? I LOVE Jamba Juice smoothies so these are perfect.
Elena S.
What stores can I find it at? I went to my local Target, CVS, Walgreens - found nothing. Any other locations?