BY JAMBA #7 in Smoothies

Jamba® Razzmatazz® All Natural Smoothies.
Calories 60.
Saturated fat 0g, 0%DV.
Sodium 15mg, 1%DV.
Sugars 10g.
Vitamin C 100%DV.
Protein 2g.
As packaged, see back panel for additional information.
Just add juice.
Strawberry, raspberry and blueberry with non-fat yogurt.
Antioxidant boost.
100% daily value of Vitamin C.
Add juice.
Blend.
Enjoy.
Makes 2-8 oz. smoothies.
1 full serving of fruit per smoothie. see more...

• What is the texture when mixed with water or milk?1 Answers
  • I've never seen these before where can I find them?2 Answers
  • How much is this product?2 Answers
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I have at least a few of these stocked up in my freezer at all times. They are so easy to make. You just need to add Apple juice and the fruits are kept frozen for easy storage. I also like to add almond milk, protein powder, yogurt, and honey to mix it up. The flavor is really good too!
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
I picked this product up at my local Target a few weeks ago and was amazed by just how much I loved it. I love Jamba Juice, but sadly there isn't one anywhere near me so this was the perfect alternative. Starting my day with this smoothie made me feel so energized and the taste was just zingy enough on your tastebuds without being too sour or sweet. I would definitely recommend checking out these homemade smoothies for a post workout treat or yummy, nutritious breakfast!
Kaden R.
It's really good and u should try it and not only is it good it's also really healthy for u so u could take it to work with u you can take it to the gym when u workout and I definitely recommend these great and healthy smoothies
Bernadette T.
These are super good. It's so quick to make when I you don't have time to make food before you head out the door. Just stick this In a blender and add milk and your good to go. Very delicious !
Chanel M.
Buffalo , NY
i love this Jamba all Natural smoothies because the flavor is great and it comes in different flavors and the price is reasonable it has a great taste i use it all the time
Ashlan M.
Los Banos, CA
AMAZING ! They taste so good ! I have one just about every morning ! It's very cheap just depends on the store . Doesn't taste exactly as the one Omar Jamba Juice but is amazing ! Definitely pick it up if you see it !
Natalie R.
Berwyn, IL
I love Jamba Juice smoothies they are delicious!! & what best than having them at home at anytime you want. I usually add plain greek yogurt and have a smoothie for breakfast or just anytime of the day. I highly recommend jamba's at home smoothies. This razzmatazz & the caribbean passion are my top favorite.
Kayla L.
Federal Way, WA
I love all of these flavors. Just add a cup of apple juice and throw it in the blender! I don't have to worry about adding too much or not enough of something. I also don't have to buy a bunch of fruit and such that will go bad before I get to enjoy a smoothie. The price is great too, one bag is too smoothie for under $3 at walmart :)
Samantha S.
Federal Way, WA
I love Jamba Juice smootihes so when I saw these at the store I got pretty excited. I will say that Razzmattazz is probably my favorite flavor overall, but the packaged ones they sell doesn't taste exactly like it. If you put too much apple juice it doesn't taste like anything else but apples, I have tried to put a splash of sunny D and apple juice and it tastes pretty great.
Christina A.
These things are so awesome! For someone who isn't super big into making their own smoothies this is perfect for an on the go or pick me up snack. Tastes the best with apple juice but you can always put water or lemonade for a different food taste.
Rachel D.
How much is this product?
emily n.
Louisville, KY
I've never seen these before where can I find them?
Catherine T.
Winfield, MO
What is the texture when mixed with water or milk?