BY JAMAICAN MANGO & LIME

A lightweight, nutrient-rich oil that protects, moisturizes and adds sheen to dry, dull hair.Directions: Lift and separate locs. Aim nozzle directly at dry, damaged areas on the locks and scalp. Gently massage scalp and tresses. Use daily as needed. see more...

Kayla B.
katy texas
I love this hair spray so much it moisturizes my hair , it gives my hair a nice natural shine and it smells amazing! Itโ€™s affordable, and it makes my hair feel nice and soft
Dana C.
Tacoma, WA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff!!!! Jamaican mango and lime is like my favorite product! This is really good for someone with dry and itchy scalp, it feels amazing and is an instant relief
Jaree R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I absolutely loveeee this product. Great for conditioning, shine, and strengthen your Locs but most importantly great for relieving itch and dryness as well especially during the colder months/days.
Candice C.
Indianapolis
I love this product. Me and my family wear natural and braids alot. It give your hair that shine and oil to keep it moistorised.
Jay M.
Trenton
Great product and especially when it's hot. It's light and doesn't way down your location. Not to mention the smell is awesome.
Cayla W.
Huntsville , AL
OMG I love this stuff. Whenever I have braids I always use this. It leaves my scalp moisturized and smelling great.
Shawanza L.
Roberta
This product is amazing for African Americans! It helps with dry scalp and I especially use it with braids!
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
This looks like it would help my hair.Definitely need to try it out.My hair is really dry!!
KBrittany T.
Houston
I love using Jamaican Mango and Limeโ€™s sprays on my scalp especially the Sproil. It leaves a nice tingly sensation in place of itching.
Purchased at: Walmart
Natural family godsend . I really love this product from the way it smells to the way it makes your scalp tingle . It works for all the different hair type and styles . Youโ€™d think it was just for locs but it works for braids and scalp care as well. I use it for my daughter and my braids and for my oldest and my mans locs . Hydrates them and brings a natural shine out . And leaves your scalp tingly .

#Natural #NaturalHair #RastaLocks #Locs #Sproil #SprayOil #Jamaican #JamaicanMangoAndLime #ProtectiveStyles
Mayra C.
Joshua Tree, CA
Does this product work on all hair types or is it for a certain nationality only?
Rose C.
If you have relaxed hair, will it weigh the hair down?
Shay L.
Does this promote hair growth?
Cassie R.
Sussex, NJ
As weird as it sounds, my scalp can get really dry, but my hair is also often oily at the roots. My hair can very quickly begin looking greasy throughout the day, would this product make my roots greasy?